Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favourite part of your body?

Hbk4894

I love my eye color. It’s unique because my brother and father have blue eyes while my mom and sister have brown eyes. I also like my hair even though I need to keep it flat-ironed.

• Brohoof 1

Between my hair and my legs on this one. 

Really love my legs, like to show them off, muscular and smooth, also I can/like run alot and generally enjoy working them out. 

And I've worked with my hair for many years to keep it great looking and healthy and I think it's been working. Like 1/5 out of every time I go out I get a compliment about my hair looking great/pretty from strangers and whenever I see my friends/family too. 

• 2 months later...
(edited)
On 1/27/2019 at 7:40 PM, Widdershins said:

This topic may require a bit of discretion. I am reminded of once back in Animal Crossing, where my neighbor. Apollo, asked me much the same question and I, derping for a moment, loudly responded with "My butt!" Apollo backed a little away in shock and proclaimed that he didn't really need to know that and was "seeing me in a whole new light now."!

I think I have a cute butt :ButtercupLaugh: (I don't have a favorite part though)

Edited by Methuselah
  • Brohoof 1

You really want to know?  Well, okay.  I know you're gonna  think I'm joking for sh*ts and grins, but I'm actually serious.  I'd have to say my tushie.  I actually have one, which I'm grateful for.  See, many guys don't have one to speak of.  Y'know--flatsville.  I have a nicely shaped one, which I think really looks nice in the feminine type outfits that I like to wear.  Sounds silly, I guess, but it's true.

I also really like my brain, but that's a more complicated relationship.  I love the way my brain works and how I look at the world, but it's also hell in my mind because of the depression.  I alternate between viewing my mind as an unstoppable force and an inescapable curse.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Justin_Case001 said:

You really want to know?  Well, okay.  I know you're gonna  think I'm joking for sh*ts and grins, but I'm actually serious.  I'd have to say my tushie.  I actually have one, which I'm grateful for.  See, many guys don't have one to speak of.  Y'know--flatsville.  I have a nicely shaped one, which I think really looks nice in the feminine type outfits that I like to wear.  Sounds silly, I guess, but it's true.

I also really like my brain, but that's a more complicated relationship.  I love the way my brain works and how I look at the world, but it's also hell in my mind because of the depression.  I alternate between viewing my mind as an unstoppable force and an inescapable curse.

Most people that realize how the world actually works vs the lies they have been told do have depression sadly....

• Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Spoiler

Lol. My feminine butt isn't shapely, but it's not flat-as-a-board either. I have a "teenage girl butt" :mlp_laugh: LOL.

45 minutes ago, Justin_Case001 said:

See, many guys don't have one to speak of.  Y'know--flatsville.

Does that mean all the ponies have masculine butts? :mlp_laugh: