Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are your favourite Pony body parts?

碇 シンジン

What are your favorite Pony bodyparts?  

124 users have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite Pony bodyparts? you can pick many

• Mane
    • Tail
    • Eyes
    • Mouth
    • Nose
    • Horn
    • Wings
    • Flank
    • Hoofs
    • Butt
    • Back
    • Stomach
    • Neck
    • Ears
    • Legs
    • Hips
    • Navel?
    • Forehead
    • Chin

Always loved the wings, particularly pegasus wings. Alicorn wings look better while folded up, but they're a bit big and clunky when unfurled. Gimme the teenier, more graceful pegasus wings any day :D.

I also adore how expressive pony ears are, like how they'll droop when a character is sad, embarrassed, bashful, etc. Gives them their own unique and cute body language

post-8039-0-07115200-1410862039_thumb.gif

(Click to see gif)

• Brohoof 9

My favorite pony parts eh?

post-25189-0-46512600-1410175628_thumb.png

To be completely honest, i voted everything apart from wings and navels... :muffins: I love everything about them.

But what i truly love are all those things when they are attached to Rarity senpai... :pout:

• Brohoof 7

The mane and the eyes! They're the most expressive of a pony's body parts. Especially the mane, you can put a lot of creativity and personality into it. :D

• Brohoof 2

The mane, tail, and the ears are the cutest part for me. Just so fluffy and soft and adorable. x3

Actually as someone else mentioned with the ears already I love how their emotions apply to their ears when they drop down or flip flop around and things like that. It's really cute!

Edited by Felix
  • Brohoof 4

This will certainly lead in some interesting directions, I answered flank and hips but there is one more that is not on the list. I can't post an example of it but every mare has one. ;)

• Brohoof 6

This is a three way tie. Their amazing and infectious heart, the prefrontal cortex, and vocal chords.

Those are all parts ... their nature, their personality, and their voice ... all based on body parts symbolically or otherwise.

:yay:

• Brohoof 5

Those manes and tails must feel so lustrous. Let's not also forget about the pretty eyes, those tremendous wings, the magical horn, the magical "horn", and those powerful hooves.

Edited by Mars Caramel
  • Brohoof 2

All of them. So perfectly designed.

But if I had to choose, then it's be a tie between the pudge, the tongue, and the eyes.

Butt ain't bad, either :ph34r:

Forehead easily. No other part of the ponies can live up to the standards set by those beautiful noggins.

img-3096259-1-453938__safe_pinkie+pie_fl

Hash confirmed for forehead fetish
  • Brohoof 1

The whole concept of this thread just feels a little weird, but anyway...

I'd say their ears for sure, because

457710__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_animated_cu

I can't stop staring at Pinkius Piecus' avatar whenever I see it! ^_^ Also, it's probably the softest part, like a dog's ears. :)

• Brohoof 3

Mane, tails, eyes, nose, hips, and of course butt.

This will certainly lead in some interesting directions, I answered flank and hips but there is one more that is not on the list. I can't post an example of it but every mare has one. ;)

Oh man...

thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

Sweet pony ass of course.

Sweet pony ass of course.

You would be the one to get straight to the point, wouldn't you? No dancing around the issue with you, my man.

Hash confirmed for forehead fetish

Dattebayo confirmed for not appreciating a sweaty pony forehead for the splendorous beauty that it is.

• Brohoof 4