Where Are You?

pondus30

Don't worry abut it. We will soon dominate the world. tongue.png

I'm afraid it's Asia's turn now :P we did dominate for way too long.

Notice how most Bronys are from the US and vary little are international? Just wait until they have MLP in all country's! it'll be awesome!

Sadly the italian dubs of MLP is so crap that I don't expect a large number of Bronies from my own country...thank Odin I can watch the show in english.

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty surprised that Antarctica even has any votes! I'm even more surprised that it has more votes than South America and Africa combined! I think some people are lying lol

• Brohoof 1

Sadly the italian dubs of MLP is so crap that I don't expect a large number of Bronies from my own country...thank Odin I can watch the show in english.

Yeah same here in the Netherlands too, Sweetie just sounds like an adult woman blink.png  

• Brohoof 1

I am from the mighty county of Suffolk, England, United Kingdom. There is hardly anything around here, other than a few farms and cows! You all come from awesome places, I feel kinda dull tongue.png

Edited by Raritas

Yeah same here in the Netherlands too, Sweetie just sounds like an adult woman blink.png  

That...seems rather scary... here characters lost all kind of accents and they sound WAY too cute. It may not seem so bad but it really takes away a lot of personality from the characters...and don't get me started on the translation...bha.

• Brohoof 1

That...seems rather scary... here characters lost all kind of accents and they sound WAY too cute. It may not seem so bad but it really takes away a lot of personality from the characters...and don't get me started on the translation...bha.

Yep the accents are gone here too. Applejack actually has a Belgian-Flemish accent. And we have a severe shortage of voice actors, you sometimes hear the same actor like 5 times.

• Brohoof 1

Yep the accents are gone here too. Applejack actually has a Belgian-Flemish accent. And we have a severe shortage of voice actors, you sometimes hear the same actor like 5 times.

Ouch :/ that's rather terrible...I mean your cartoons must seem like really long monologues xD

Here a lot of cartoons get censored for no freaking reason since we get women in bikini all the time in "family" games shows...

Nothing will ever make sense in this country...

Edited by Aisling Ink
  • Brohoof 1

Ouch :/ that's rather terrible...I mean your cartoons must seem like really long monologues xD

Here a lot of cartoons get censored for no freaking reason since we get women in bikini all the time in "family" games shows...

Nothing will ever make sense in this country...

Well It's just the other way around here...

I once saw naked people on the tv during a move at 9:00 pm my sister was shocked, but that'd look kinda funny laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Sheesh, lots of bronies are from North America and Europe, huh?
Well, so am I. I live in North America, in the city of Fort Wayne, Indiana.

Nice place and people, but constant random weather. One day, it's hot, next day, the temperature goes down by fifteen.