Where Are You?

pondus30

My current residence is on Spain, Europe. I won't go into exact details, but that's where I live.

• Brohoof 1

Renton Highlands. I live just south of 4th & Union off of Duvall. Born in Redmond, grew up in Renton May Valley, Fall City, then moved back to May Valley.

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Wales, in the south, in a small village/town of Loughor.

The only thing worth here mentioning is the badass castle.

post-34986-0-78863700-1439084783_thumb.jpg

Benefits of living in a town built around a Roman fort which was replace by a late norman castle. Wales had about 400 castles, seriously you cant miss them.

Edited by Vennax
  • Brohoof 2

The good ol' U S of A, filled to the brim with narcissistic, gun toting white guys in cowboy hats. Well- maybe that an exaggeration but you know. ;)

More specifically im from California. I live in a rather cold area in comparison to the rest of the state, but it hasn't been very cold lately. It's been three years since we had to water down the car because it froze over- and then watch the water we just sprayed on freeze over on the windsheild before my very eyes. 

Hello all! :fluttershy: I currently reside in the state of Missouri in the USA! I live in south-central MO (about 2 hours south-west of St. Louis).  :squee: 

Originally, I was born and raised in Arlington, Virginia right outside Washington DC. My parents actually both still work in DC. I also lived in Mankato, Minnesota while I was in college, so I've kinda been all over the place. I have to say, though, that Missouri has been my favorite place to live so far. I don't intend to move anywhere else at any point in the future. Missouri is home. :kindness: