Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where Are You?

pondus30

thats cool! do you happen to be japanese by any chance? there's a member profile i came across a while ago whom i vaguely remember as being in japan, i think his/her name is 'clover heart' or something to that effect

Ah no, I just live here. :) My husband is Japanese though! It would be fantastic to know other Pony fans here in the land of the rising sun since I don't have any plans to go back to the USA. I hope they plan to bring this show to Japan someday, sadly it's not on the list I saw on Wikipedia. :(

So from what I can tell there's only like two bronies here in Washington State, USA with me. One lives terribly far north and the other (Evilshy) looks extremely south of me. Lovely. xD

Just in case everyone forgot, this is Discordian/Raronoopa and I live in Auburn, WA, USA and I work in Seattle.

Irvine is my hometown, but Currently, I am stationed in Sasebo, Japan, I was actually born here before going to the US, so It's pretty cool I'm back here.

Not much here, but what I know is, it has one of the largest shipyards in japan and the kujukushima, it's the westernmost point in mainland japan.

There's not many bronies around here, I only know some of my friends who admitted they are.

(just incase you don't know where it is, it's north of nagasaki)

Edited by K3WRO

I live in the United States. Southwest Kansas to be exact. There's a population of roughly 150,000 in the southwest part of this state. Not a whole lot, but quite a few at the same time. Sadly I've yet to encounter any other bronies around here. At this moment I consider myself the only know brony In the southwest Kansas region. I'm hoping there's someone out there who can prove me wrong.

I live in Vennesla, Norway. Moved here from Denmark about 4 years ago.

I can't believe I never replied to this thread before, it's one of the big ones! D: It's like I only reply once I see a recent reply.

northern Ireland in Antrim and since nobody cares (also i have to fill up some space) my village is the all Ireland champions of hurling

i live in USA. state Mo. city Pleasant Hill. so that were i live and it is a nice place with nice people to. it is a nice place to live.

Wow, we are so close to each other that its scary. (I'm in Lee's Summit if you didn't catch my previous post) I actually personally know a guy who lives in pleasant hill. I could find where you live in a matter of minutes...

Small world, huh?

Where do i live? Well lets see here... i live... somewhere.

Somewhere... Over the the rainbow... way up high...

No but seriously i live in the good Ol' U.S of A.

I can start off my telling you that i live in Norway near the capital Oslo

:D

I happen to live near the capital myself, about an hour north of it. I live a few minutes away from our constitutional hall; Eidsvolls Bygningen.

I live in the United States of America but I used to live in Turkey about a couple years ago. Also, is it just me or are a lot of the users here from Scandinavia?

Irvine is my hometown, but Currently, I am stationed in Sasebo, Japan, I was actually born here before going to the US, so It's pretty cool I'm back here.

Not much here, but what I know is, it has one of the largest shipyards in japan and the kujukushima, it's the westernmost point in mainland japan.

There's not many bronies around here, I only know some of my friends who admitted they are.

(just incase you don't know where it is, it's north of nagasaki)

Well it's nice to know one other fan here! You're way south of me but same country at least. ^_^ I'm near Tokyo in Saitama. We really need a properly subtitled and/or dubed version of the show to get more Japanese fans!

I live deep in the countryside in Yorkshire (England,UK). It's so cool and from my window all there is is countryside, hills of it! Oh and some cute ponies too! - I just found out what 'cloppers' are like 3 minutes ago......... :huh: I guess they'd have a field day looking out of my window :lol: Haha I'm so freaked out right now :blink: <3

Illinios. U.S.

its ok here. Nothing special. But I got friends so that makes it great. Oh I remember what's so awesome. The musicians. me and my friends write songs. That's it though

Better than the everfree forset.

I live in the United States of America but I used to live in Turkey about a couple years ago. Also, is it just me or are a lot of the users here from Scandinavia?

Almost all the European users here I know of are indeed from Scandinavia, myself included. I have no idea why that is, though.

I live in the good old Midlands, in England. I've heard there are other Bronies near where I live, but I haven't met any as of yet. And yet Birmingham is just up the road.

I'm from a little town in Oregon (USA). We've got a historical downtown with giant paintings on most buildings.

Posted Image

I live in a suburb of portland, and though it is a small jaunt up I5 it is still nice to know I am not alone in Oregon.

Have a nice day.

Edited by King Otrepony