Where Are You?

pondus30

Sorry if a thread like this was made before. I couldn't find any search option so it was hard looking for any. Anyways, I'm more interested in those who live in the US. I live in the state of Kansas. I know, it's boring and flat and has nothing worth visiting for. Also earns a lot of Wizard of Oz jokes http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Anyways I came to the community to seek out some new friends and people of similar interest, same state or not. But it'd be totally awesome if I could find some people in the same state as me ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Well, if you want to know the where someone is from, it's on their profile page. Just click their avatar. If they don't show it on their page, then they probably won't show it here.

Or, if you are looking for bronies in Kansas specifically, you should rename this thread to something like "Bronies in Kansas". It'd be more specific. Also, the search function is at the top right of the page. Right under your profile name. If you want advanced search, click the gear next to the box.

Edited by Bronium

The religious apartheid theocracy of Indonesia where barack obama grew up on.

-lynching of religious minorities especially jews

-terrorism

-attacking american embassies

-banning science, mlp, chess clubs, sculpting, lady gaga, etc

-pedophilia and beating women is part of the culture

-I'm probably the only person here that knows science and knows how to use a computer for things other than youtube and facebook

-they build a bigass statue of obama at his old school but it was bombed by terrorists

-corrupt government that steals all UN aid and foreign donations

-selling original softwares and dvds are illegal and is punishable by death and burning of the store.Microsoft and Blizzard are the only 2 exception

-homosexuality is illegal

-food is as unsafe and poisonous as china's

lots of other stuff I probably missed

I live in florida,

More specifically in the beach area in southwest florida

Fort Myers to be exact

Fairly interesting place, you guys should totally come on down :>

Thanks for all the info guys. I feel blind that I didn't see the search function. I actually was looking around but I'm used to most forums having it like, right next to the make topic/reply topic and so on while there would be a main search bar for the rest of the site. But, I guess there isn't a rest of the site since it's all forums pretty much XD

And yea although I was curious about finding others in Kansas in specific, I still like meeting people from other places and I figure there might be other members, probably newer, that haven't taken part in a discussion like this yet. I like meeting international people as well of course. Always make for some dynamic and interesting convos. And Jokuc thanks for the link, I'll be sure to check it out :3

-Edit-

Well, even the map of bronies didn't have anyone in Kansas XD so that didn't help me find anyone. Though I found 2 by using the member search. Kansas is just so unpopular, that's why I hoped I could find a few x3

Edited by AutumnSprinkles

My older sis lives in Missouri, though I'm ashamed to say I don't even know where she lives exactly XD She's moved around a few times since moving to that state and I've yet to visit her at the new place. But in general she's stayed near the Kansas City and Independence areas.

The jurrasic coast (It's a bloody world heritage site so if you look it up and not find it I'll break your back!)in Dorset. I wouldn't reccomend going there right now because there's many cliff collapses and quite a lot of it's closed off. If you ever go there PM me and I can tell you the best places to go and also where not to go (you'll die if you do!)...

Lol I've been to Tulsa once. I'm ashamed to say that the only reason I was ever there, was cause my older sis dragged me along to a Hanson concert x.x She bought tickets as a surprise even though I didn't like them so I couldn't say no D: Otherwise I didn't stay long enough to look around or do anything else x3 Edited by AutumnSprinkles

Lol I've been to Tulsa once. I'm ashamed to say that the only reason I was ever there, was cause my older sis dragged me along to a Hanson concert x.x She bought tickets as a surprise even though I didn't like them so I couldn't say no D: Otherwise I didn't stay long enough to look around or do anything else x3

Oh, did you go to the BOK center? That place is actually really cool, and i went to see a ZZ top concert there.

Aerosmith was also playing, but they were terrible.

I don't know where it was exactly, this was years ago when I was in middle school so I pretty much got dragged where ever it was hoping the day would end soon XD My memory in general of the event is pretty faded out by now. But if the BOK center is where they do most concerts and it existed like, 10 years ago or so then probably was it

-Edit-

Oh gosh, lag caused the message to copy like, 2 more times. weird

Edited by AutumnSprinkles

I'm currently living in the Columbus, Ohio area. In Reynoldsburg, to be exact. It's wonderful, because Columbus is the #2 LGBT-friendly city in the US, second to San Francisco (obviously). This means that I can hold my girlfriend's hand in public and not have to worry about getting comments or disgusted stares from complete strangers, like it was when we lived in Bumfuck (Warsaw), Indiana.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know where it was exactly, this was years ago when I was in middle school so I pretty much got dragged where ever it was hoping the day would end soon XD My memory in general of the event is pretty faded out by now. But if the BOK center is where they do most concerts and it existed like, 10 years ago or so then probably was it

-Edit-

Oh gosh, lag caused the message to copy like, 2 more times. weird

Nah, the BOK center was recently built, probably about 3 or 4 years ago. Its really big, and its used for concerts, sports, pretty much anything you could think of. It looks like a huge shredded tin can.Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

@Sugarfree314

That's awesome, I didn't picture Ohio to be up in the #2. I have no idea where Kansas stands, but as it is now I don't think they allow marriages for it yet. Outside of the few bigger cities here, it's mostly old fashioned kind of people, and plenty of farmers/agricultural people. I'm bi myself but have yet to have a girlfriend around here.

@LightRaider

That looks cool o: Yea definitely haven't been in it. Our city built an "arena" in the past few years where all of our concerts and such happen now, right in the middle of downtown. Before we literally had to go to the edge of town or just outside of town for any concerts which was pretty inconvenient.

@Sugarfree314

That's awesome, I didn't picture Ohio to be up in the #2. I have no idea where Kansas stands, but as it is now I don't think they allow marriages for it yet. Outside of the few bigger cities here, it's mostly old fashioned kind of people, and plenty of farmers/agricultural people. I'm bi myself but have yet to have a girlfriend around here.

@LightRaider

That looks cool o: Yea definitely haven't been in it. Our city built an "arena" in the past few years where all of our concerts and such happen now, right in the middle of downtown. Before we literally had to go to the edge of town or just outside of town for any concerts which was pretty inconvenient.

Hahah, glad your city got something better.

Concerts don't really matter to me, because i'm too young to get into any of the good ones >_>

(stupid cain's ballroom 18 age limit)

Tulsa, oklahoma.

The most.

Borning.

Town.

Ever. Not kidding, theres absolutely nothing going on for the next 3 weeks.

Why can't i love someplace awesome like you guys?

I know your pain, I live in Twentynine Palms, California, right in the middle of the freaking desert, in a small, low income town -__-

At least San Diego and LA are relatively close.

I live in the southern part of the province of New Brunswick, Canada. I have lived here all my life. I've visited Maine many times on vacation, and it is my second choice as best place to live (besides Ponyville of course) :)

@Sugarfree314

Technically, it's just the city of Columbus that is progressive. They've just started to provide domestic partnerships toward the end of August :lol: , but Ohio overall is kind of just in the middle as far as politics go. It's a swing state in just about every election.

Technically, it's just the city of Columbus that is progressive. They've just started to provide domestic partnerships toward the end of August :lol: , but Ohio overall is kind of just in the middle as far as politics go. It's a swing state in just about every election.

This just me, sitting in oklahoma.

(also known as republican hell)

It seriously just makes me die inside every time i see a anti-gay rights ad.

God i hate tulsa.