Where Are You?

pondus30

Hi everypony! Im from unknown country called Latvia. I think you haven't heard about this country yet?

So i have nothing to say anymore :|

I have it's a small country outside of Russia it's very pretty :) I know some friends who live In Canada then go back to Latvia in the summer

• Brohoof 1

Ya I guess I should of used a more simpler term then "from" but I see u have been all over so idk what to say....lol XD if u ever come to Canada please bring me some chocolate from Belgium :D just kidding!

Pfft, everypony thinks Belgium is all about the chocolate and the waffles :P You know what Belgians are REALLY into? Mussels, French Fries with Mayo, and a lotta beer

Bon Appetite :P

Hi everypony! Im from unknown country called Latvia. I think you haven't heard about this country yet?

So i have nothing to say anymore :|

Ah yes, the Republic of Latvia. One of the three Baltic republics (it's the one sandwiched between Estonia and Lithuania). Became a country in 1918 for a very short time (sorry about that, bro).

Currently, they use the Latvian Lat as their currency, but that is to be switched over to the Euro next year.

It is also the least populated country in the EU :P

So yeah, I've heard of Latvia :P (yes, I knew this information. I did confirm with Wikipedia just to be sure I was right, though :P)

• Brohoof 1

After reading all the responses, I can safely say that I am the only other Torontonian here, sweet. Although I don't really live in Toronto itself, I still live in the GTA, Newmarket (Go York Region, Yay!). For everypony not from the area, Newmarket is about an hour north of Toronto.

I also do live outside of Toronto but I go downtown a couple times a week. I live in thornhill it also takes me about half an hour to get downtown ^^ or into the heart of Toronto

• Brohoof 1

Pfft, everypony thinks Belgium is all about the chocolate and the waffles :P You know what Belgians are REALLY into? Mussels, French Fries with Mayo, and a lotta beer

Bon Appetite :P

Ah yes, the Republic of Latvia. One of the three Baltic republics (it's the one sandwiched between Estonia and Lithuania). Became a country in 1918 for a very short time (sorry about that, bro).

Currently, they use the Latvian Lat as their currency, but that is to be switched over to the Euro next year.

It is also the least populated country in the EU :P

So yeah, I've heard of Latvia :P (yes, I knew this information. I did confirm with Wikipedia just to be sure I was right, though :P)

Mmmmmmm. Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. I still prefer the greatest creation on Earth, the Poutine (French for Big Mess), Canada's icon, next to maple syrup, bacon, hockey, and ........ HEY LOOK A MOOSE! Lol. But on a more serious note, we have waaaayyyy too many Canada Geese here. Pretty soon their calls will be nothing but the Canadian Anthem. Lol.

I'm YET ANOTHER English here! I think half of my family is from India, and the other half is from Scotland. I have some relatives in Portugal - I think - but I just say I'm English. It's confusing.  :huh:

• Brohoof 1

I live in the United States. It's pretty cool here I guess. I live in a nice, small town. It's kind of boring, but I'm only about 45 minutes away from Minneapolis, so that's not too bad.

Wait, let me guess...  It's been awhile since I've been out this way but I'm going to go out on the limb and say...

St. Cloud?

I used to have a friend that moved there (is why I ask).

Mmmmmmm. Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. I still prefer the greatest creation on Earth, the Poutine (French for Big Mess), Canada's icon, next to maple syrup, bacon, hockey, and ........ HEY LOOK A MOOSE! Lol. But on a more serious note, we have waaaayyyy too many Canada Geese here. Pretty soon their calls will be nothing but the Canadian Anthem. Lol.

Have you been to New Jersey? Dem Canadian Geese are EVERYWHERE. It's messing up a lot of wildlife in the area.

Basically, Canada invaded the US with geese :P

• Brohoof 1

Wait, let me guess...  It's been awhile since I've been out this way but I'm going to go out on the limb and say...

St. Cloud?

I used to have a friend that moved there (is why I ask).

No, hehe. :)

St.Cloud is within 45 minutes of driving from here, I think though. It isn't too far. I've been there before, it's an nice place.

I'm about as far south as you can go without getting stuck on a penguin filled glacier.

G'day from Australia(one i). I'm still boggled as to how foreigners seem to put an extra i in Australia.(Lookin' at you, GAMER P0N3) :3

Oh I do wanna go to Australia more than anywhere else I'm not sure why but I hope I go soon ^.^ And I wanna see a kangaroo while I'm there lol

• Brohoof 2

I also do live outside of Toronto but I go downtown a couple times a week. I live in thornhill it also takes me about half an hour to get downtown ^^ or into the heart of Toronto

Thornhill's nice. Reminds me of where I live, Holland Landing (I call it Newmarket, because you are only 10 Min. from the Newmarket core).

Have you been to New Jersey? Dem Canadian Geese are EVERYWHERE. It's messing up a lot of wildlife in the area.

Basically, Canada invaded the US with geese :P

Lol. Their one of our military groups, right behind our canoes with shotguns, crop-dusters, and hockey sticks with razor blades attached. Lol. 

• Brohoof 1

I´m from Germany, nice town called Lübeck in the north xD.

Cool place to live but 0% Bronies, well... but I´ve met a few cool Bronies from all over Germany here already ;D (and met 2 in real life, one of them totally random, greatest thing ever).

Edited by Friendship_Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

Well, it sure is nice where I live: No natural disasters, clean drinking water, the rate of thefts is pretty low, etc.The only downside is that there aren't that much bronies around here (at least I haven't seen any by now) :I. In general it's a likely, quiet area around here, but I can't speak for the entire country :lol:.

Seems like most german bronies live in the middle of nowhere. ;)

Yes, I'm from Germany. But I'm a city person. And I'm sure I could meet a few other bronies here, but I'm a bit sociophobic.

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 1

I´m from Germany, nice town called Lübeck in the north xD.

Cool place to live but 0% Bronies, well... but I´ve met a few cool Bronies from all over Germany here already ;D (and met 2 in real life, one of them totally random, greatest thing ever).

Well Germany is near Belgium. :P You're lucky, Germany is a pretty cool place (I was born there). Are you close to where Galacon happens?

You sure no bronies are there?

• Brohoof 1

I'm Irish, from County Cork, Ireland. Not many bronies around here (not that I know of). It rains a lot here, and its quite boring here. Wish I lived in the UK, where there are lots of interesting places (espiecially London) and I heard they usually have a Brony Convention in Manchester once a year aswell :)

• Brohoof 1

Aww that sucks I hate moving around and it sucks that you were younger :( why did u guys keep moving back and fourth if u don't mind mme asking :)

To this day, I'm not entirely sure. I think it was a mixture of work reasons, and them trying to work out where they were happier. The last time we moved back to the UK was definitely because of work, though.

On the plus side, the fact that they like to travel also meant that I got to visit a ton of places when I was growing up.  :P

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

Chicago IL, In the USA. You guys might know us as the country that says one thing then does another! dont get me wrong i love my country, I just dont respect it. My relationship with my country is like if you have a kid that you love and he grows up to be a Drug addict or Drug dealer. You still love him you just dont support his actions.

I'm currently living in the United States, and have been all my life. In California, specifically. I never actually been out of my country, though. Strange.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles. ^^ ;)

I'm from Germaneigh, Hesse to be exact, a town near Flankfurt/Main. I was born in this region and have lived my entire life here so far.

@Friendship_Cannon and StatesTheOblivious Germany has the largest brony community of all non-English speaking countries. I never visited a meet-up, but plan to do in the future.

Edited by Tahirih

I'm from the glorious country of Sweden!(If you couldn't guess that by my username) I live in Avesta in the county of Avesta :D

I think it's pretty awesome here. Pretty low crime rate, clean water(actually the water from Avesta is one the cleanest waters in Sweden), no wars in over 100 years... 

Yeah, I'm lovin' it here :P