Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When gummy gets teeth

caesar15

(edited)

We all know that gummy is one, and he lacks teeth, so he can bite anything he wants, and often bites everything. But once he gets teeth, don't you think he ll be a bit dangerous? I mean, he could tear pinkies mane and tail, and pop balloons at a party, then pinkie will need to train him on not biting everything. It creates a lot of problems don't you think? What do you think will happen once he gets teeth?

Edited by caesar15
  • Brohoof 2

A hilarious episode, that's what. I could definitely see it happening considering the show likes to have Ponyville terrorized at least once a season so far(Swarm of the Century, Secret of my Excess). :lol:

• Brohoof 2

A hilarious episode, that's what. I could definitely see it happening considering the show likes to have Ponyville terrorized at least once a season so far(Swarm of the Century, Secret of my Excess). :lol:

Gummy running around biting everything, now thats something I would watch.

• Brohoof 2

Gummy has no teeth.

Gummy is of the typ Gummijycocus Noteethizasus and they never grow teeth.

(edited)

A one year old alligator should already have teeth as well as increased body size. Gummy is disproportionately small, so it is unlikely that he will grow larger in the near future. My guess is that if Gummy is considered an infant for being one year of age, then he'll grow teeth when human infants begin to grow their first set. Of course, they may not be very sharp if that is the case. Nevertheless, Gummy's bite is pretty harmless even though an alligator could crush bones with its jaws.

I refuse to believe Pinkie forcibly removed his teeth. That is too terribly cruel for her. She probably found him as a toothless baby alligator, and it has been that way ever since.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 1

I say no for the reasons OP brought up. Those are things that will probably be seen as to violent and will obviously not be in the show.

(edited)

I'd be more worried about him slaughtering pinkie and all her friends...seeing as he bites EVERYTHING!

My first thought exactly!

Gummy first appeared in "Feeling Pinkie Keen", and bit Pinkie a bunch of times, very hard.

Pinkie would be terribly injured if Gummy had teeth.

And if Gummy was adult and did that with teeth, Pinkie would be dead after the first few bites...

A one year old alligator should already have teeth as well as increased body size. Gummy is disproportionately small, so it is unlikely that he will grow larger in the near future. My guess is that if Gummy is considered an infant for being one year of age, then he'll grow teeth when human infants begin to grow their first set. Of course, they may not be very sharp if that is the case. Nevertheless, Gummy's bite is pretty harmless even though an alligator could crush bones with its jaws.

I refuse to believe Pinkie forcibly removed his teeth. That is too terribly cruel for her. She probably found him as a toothless baby alligator, and its been that way ever since.

Well, baby alligators are supposed to have teeth. If he doesn't have teeth now, he probably never will.

Thank you! That is way too cruel for her. I hate how the fandom misconceives Pinkie; she's never cruel or violent. Even during her most insane moments, she was completely non-violent. Someone like that wouldn't even get institutionalized/sent to an asylum; even when she was her most crazy, she could still survive on her own and didn't harm anyone or herself.

The worst thing she did was resist RD's efforts to move her. She never became even mean or violent in any way. Worse thing she's done was sit on RD's head, and that wasn't really intended as an attack, not meant to inflict harm on RD at all, just to resist her efforts to move her.

Anyways, yeah, Gummy's growth is stunted by the looks of it. Poor fella is probably the runt of the litter, and won't grow to a very large/dangerous size, or grow teeth. The mutant runt... And Pinkie took'em in. That's the canon Pinkie :D

(And even a strikingly similar act to Fluttershy!)

Edited by EASA - Matt
  • Brohoof 1

Maybe Gummy never received proper dental care. With all those cupcakes and sweets, one wonders how Pinkie deals with cavities.

• Brohoof 1

there should be like a cute episode about gummy getting his first tooth :) it'd be so adorable :P but then maybe somepony (rainbow dash?) could pull it? ^_^ i think it'd be funny :P

What'll happen when he gets teeth? :huh: Hmmm...

Posted Image

:blink: Bad things man... bad things.