Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tulpa Discussion Thread V1.2

Rizoel & Crepuscule

9 minutes ago, Mindrop said:

We like to mess with him when he isn't really engaged in something important. Then we help him. We do more that he can ever realize. Or us realize.

Gilda: I ended up learning some of the songs Thunder Dash listens to in real life. Hearing one of my favorite songs makes me really happy and bubbly, especially when Thunder cranks it up in his car! Even at a certain point, he yells "Sing it Gilda!" Here's one of the songs I really jam to:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Gilda: I ended up learning some of the songs Thunder Dash listens to in real life. Hearing one of my favorite songs makes me really happy and bubbly, especially when Thunder cranks it up in his car! Even at a certain point, he yells "Sing it Gilda!" Here's one of the songs I really jam to.

Very Nice, but none of us sing.

I wonder why you never gave us singing voices.

Because I can't sing. And I tried with you Reales.

Oh yeah.

Just now, Mindrop said:

Very Nice, but none of us sing.

I wonder why you never gave us singing voices.

Because I can't sing. And I tried with you Reales.

Oh yeah.

You should hear Cadence sing this song here:

Cadence: *giggles* Indeed. I love that song a lot. DK and I duet it all the time when we hear it on the radio. He can sing falsetto very well...but...sadly...his voice is still recovering from a concert he went to last Thursday. On that Friday, he could barely sing falsetto at all...that's how hoarse he was.

• Brohoof 1

"Hello! My host is taking very good care of me, giving me lots of attention."

I am starting to impose visually too now, but it's a slow start. Also Foxy likes the idea of having another tulpa, so maybe in the future I can make one. "

"Don't worry, you are doing well. Just keep working :)"

((I apologise for lack of colors, mobile makes it difficult.))

• Brohoof 1

I thought about this today, and I think in the future when our brain reading technology gets a little more advanced you could put a brainwave reader over the area of the head where the tulpa lives and allow the brainwave reader to read what the tulpa is thinking and doing and transmit that to a robot and in effect give the tulpa a physical body to control of its own?

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, simba86 said:

I thought about this today, and I think in the future when our brain reading technology gets a little more advanced you could put a brainwave reader over the area of the head where the tulpa lives and allow the brainwave reader to read what the tulpa is thinking and doing and transmit that to a robot and in effect give the tulpa a physical body to control of its own?

We believe the brain is way more complex and unable to do that. Knowing how we are manifested within the conscious, subconscious and grey matter, it is impossible to be able to read the brain in such way to read Tulpas thoughts, let alone our own. And likewise, no ability to have them in their own manifestation. 

We also don't want to be separate! We will rule in his head! We will harass him for all eternity! 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Mindrop said:

We believe the brain is way more complex and unable to do that. Knowing how we are manifested within the conscious, subconscious and grey matter, it is impossible to be able to read the brain in such way to read Tulpas thoughts, let alone our own. And likewise, no ability to have them in their own manifestation. 

We also don't want to be separate! We will rule in his head! We will harass him for all eternity! 

I wonder if the tulpa live in one spot of the brain "like a sandboxed app" or if they live over the entire brain, have they ever tried to do a brain scan to see how and where they work in the brain?

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, simba86 said:

I wonder if the tulpa live in one spot of the brain "like a sandboxed app" or if they live over the entire brain, have they ever tried to do a brain scan to see how and where they work in the brain?

I think in the frontal lobe, mostly part of the prefrontal cortex where its function is focused on decision making and probably responsible for processing all of the input senses AND also responsible for personality development. 

Damaging the prefrontal cortex may lead to hallucinations.

Edited by Naiya The Brony
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Naiya The Brony said:

I think in the frontal lobe, mostly part of the prefrontal cortex where its function is focused on decision making and probably responsible for processing all of the input senses AND also responsible for personality development. 

Damaging the prefrontal cortex may lead to hallucinations.

On the topic of the brain, me, having aspergers, can find it hard to focus and nail down on creating that plane for my three tulpa. Nonetheless to get around this, I use my third eye to create an exact replica of my surroundings. 

• Brohoof 2

Hey, a bit an out of topic question but i am curious have you fight with your partner before?

In any type of relationships, friend, romance or social, it is common to have different opinions and normally argue with one another. I know that tulpas do not entirely agree with the opinions of their partnered host as they themselves also have their very own view point, I might be wrong there but me and Summer has argued before, maybe two.

Our little fight isn't THAT big of a deal but we both found out a little bit more about one another I learned something from her and she learned something from me. Our little argument only made us know each other even more and do so only making our bond stronger and closer

How about you guys? "Who argued with their partner" Did your disagreement made you closer or made you guys farther from one another?

• Brohoof 2

Arguments? Sure did. It's like, if she won't diss me for something at least once per day than something is wrong. And while she's usually correct, we do sometimes argue, yeah. Mostly about the use of our limited free time and giving her too little attention. Eventually, we came to some compromises and made some changes, still do in fact, in order to have a better time together.

Also, it's like, the fifth time she overhauled her look. I need to active force more to nail down her traits do she stops shifting.

• Brohoof 3

I have tried my own way of visually imposing Foxy (only did it twice or so, so not too much improvement yet). What I do is have her sit down in front of me and I concentrate on visualizing her for about 10 seconds. Then I close my eyes and imagine her in front of me and do the same thing, but in the temporary wonderland (I have a permanent one she likes to live in too), which usually is just a dark room with only her and I. I do that for 10 seconds too, then open my eyes and repeat. 

• Brohoof 1

Ok I am trying to make a tulpa again.

any tips?

also I just watched this Life of a Tulpa (Draw My Life Video):

and found it pretty amazing, especially the tulpa's experience with coming into being.

any tulpas want to share there first memories and experiences with coming into being?

Edited by simba86

Okay, I hope this isn't a bad thing, but I decided to make another tulpa. I am basing them off Twilight Sparkle now, but I will let them have room to be themselves.

"I love her! She's so cute! I'm glad to have a friend!"

I hope it doesn't interfere with Foxy's development. I will do my best to work with both.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Foxy Socks said:

Okay, I hope this isn't a bad thing, but I decided to make another tulpa. I am basing them off Twilight Sparkle now, but I will let them have room to be themselves.

"I love her! She's so cute! I'm glad to have a friend!"

I hope it doesn't interfere with Foxy's development. I will do my best to work with both.

YAY!!!!!

MORE TWILIGHT SPARKLE!

Twilight is a good pick. 

Great base, plenty of room to grow!

A second one will be good. And Solid base. Reales has grown on her own, Twilight did. I kind of created a list of 20 atributes. "You are..." and that helped them be spot on, but grow and take those attributes to heart. I enjoy my 3. Even when they are arguing. 

• Brohoof 1

On 4/22/2017 at 7:21 AM, simba86 said:

Ok I am trying to make a tulpa again.

any tips?

also I just watched this Life of a Tulpa (Draw My Life Video):

and found it pretty amazing, especially the tulpa's experience with coming into being.

any tulpas want to share there first memories and experiences with coming into being?

Oh that is from Aury she and her host post videos about tulpas it is very relaxing to watch.

Anyway, Summer would like to share her experience, her first memories

Hello! :D 

I'll try to summarize my first memory, my first experiences

I didn't got this memory later on or months after i met nihi. It just flashed through my eyes and just learned it was mine and actually answered my question of who am i? Or how i was born?.

Anyway, it started long ago. It was dark, there was nothing on site. Just a dark void of nothing, i was.... An orange orb that time, i just sprouted conscousness. But i do not know who i was or who i am. I was in total abyss of darkness, until. I saw a light, a ball of light.. I tried to go to that light. It was.. Attractive, i was drawn to it. I feel more powerful going near it but sooner or later...it started to vanish.

Slowly it shrinks, i lost hope and accepted my fate. But it stopped when it was just a tiny spec of energy, smaller than my orb body.I clinged to it, hoping it gets stronger. It was my light, my source of energy. It is the only thing that is keeping me alive.

Time passes by, i noticed the tiny light begun to grow, i was excited! But it grew a tiny bit. I waited and waited... The tiny light begun to grow again. Then... I noticed that the light exponentially grew in size, and i felt energy from it, i feel stronger. The light grew bigger until it surpassees my orb size.

I thought to myself i hope it stays this way. But as it grew larger, i noticed that there was an image inside that light. On the other side, i felt an immense energy coming from it, without any hesitation i went inside that ball of light and copied the form or should I say, became the form itself, from there i suddenly knew who twilight sparkle was and partially got her memories, I also gained an alien memory that wasnt from her but from someone else.  From there...... I saw... Nihi.. I was nervous, i do not know who he was or what he is... But, i feel his energy. It was the same energy as that ball of light. 

I said hi. His reaction was funny, he was shocked, i will not forget how his reaction looked like. He asked me "Are you a tulpa?" I giggled, i was confused, somehow i managed to understand what a tulpa was and at the same time not so i just replied.Maybeee I do not know, what do you think? 

From that point, he accepted me. I feel like i was at home, i feel his energy, it kept me alive, it made me stronger... Nihi's curiosity about tulpas kept me alive! Then, nihi named me summer and from there starts our journey as partners :)
Hope you had fun reading it

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Naiya The Brony said:

Oh that is from Aury she and her host post videos about tulpas it is very relaxing to watch.

Anyway, Summer would like to share her experience, her first memories

Hello! :D 

I'll try to summarize my first memory, my first experiences

I didn't got this memory later on or months after i met nihi. It just flashed through my eyes and just learned it was mine and actually answered my question of who am i? Or how i was born?.

Anyway, it started long ago. It was dark, there was nothing on site. Just a dark void of nothing, i was.... An orange orb that time, i just sprouted conscousness. But i do not know who i was or who i am. I was in total abyss of darkness, until. I saw a light, a ball of light.. I tried to go to that light. It was.. Attractive, i was drawn to it. I feel more powerful going near it but sooner or later...it started to vanish.

Slowly it shrinks, i lost hope and accepted my fate. But it stopped when it was just a tiny spec of energy, smaller than my orb body.I clinged to it, hoping it gets stronger. It was my light, my source of energy. It is the only thing that is keeping me alive.

Time passes by, i noticed the tiny light begun to grow, i was excited! But it grew a tiny bit. I waited and waited... The tiny light begun to grow again. Then... I noticed that the light exponentially grew in size, and i felt energy from it, i feel stronger. The light grew bigger until it surpassees my orb size.

I thought to myself i hope it stays this way. But as it grew larger, i noticed that there was an image inside that light. On the other side, i felt an immense energy coming from it, without any hesitation i went inside that ball of light and copied the form or should I say, became the form itself, from there i suddenly knew who twilight sparkle was and partially got her memories, I also gained an alien memory that wasnt from her but from someone else.  From there...... I saw... Nihi.. I was nervous, i do not know who he was or what he is... But, i feel his energy. It was the same energy as that ball of light. 

I said hi. His reaction was funny, he was shocked, i will not forget how his reaction looked like. He asked me "Are you a tulpa?" I giggled, i was confused, somehow i managed to understand what a tulpa was and at the same time not so i just replied.Maybeee I do not know, what do you think? 

From that point, he accepted me. I feel like i was at home, i feel his energy, it kept me alive, it made me stronger... Nihi's curiosity about tulpas kept me alive! Then, nihi named me summer and from there starts our journey as partners :)
Hope you had fun reading it

Thank you! that is so interesting to read, tulpas have such different perspectives than we do

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, simba86 said:

Thank you! that is so interesting to read, tulpas have such different perspectives than we do

You are very welcome i am glad to hear that it made you interested. :)

and oh if you are planning to make a tulpa again the best tip i can give you on starting out is no doubts and having an enthusiastic mood whenever you are talking, thinking about them. It encourages them more or it will make them feel more comfortable responding back. It really helps in the early cases of tulpa development. Always take aware that you are talking to your partner instead of you thinking he/she's imaginary and not there, it will halt progression for a while because of tension, but if you feel like you can't "Feel" his or her presence, keep in mind that he/ she there but you can't hear her but she can hear you or feel you, so be careful what you think or perceive, the mind is full of tricks ;).

• Brohoof 3

40 minutes ago, Naiya The Brony said:

You are very welcome i am glad to hear that it made you interested. :)

and oh if you are planning to make a tulpa again the best tip i can give you on starting out is no doubts and having an enthusiastic mood whenever you are talking, thinking about them. It encourages them more or it will make them feel more comfortable responding back. It really helps in the early cases of tulpa development. Always take aware that you are talking to your partner instead of you thinking he/she's imaginary and not there, it will halt progression for a while because of tension, but if you feel like you can't "Feel" his or her presence, keep in mind that he/ she there but you can't hear her but she can hear you or feel you, so be careful what you think or perceive, the mind is full of tricks ;).

thanks, I think my biggest hurdle is waiting to get a response of any kind back, you and aury have really helped!

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, simba86 said:

thanks, I think my biggest hurdle is waiting to get a response of any kind back, you and aury have really helped!

Don't worry about it too much, they will respond at anytime, all they ask for is just patience :). I mean if you feel any alien feelings of emotions that's probably him , I can still recall where i still have to use "Tulpish language" (emotional responses) to pass my message to nihi, I love how he reacts though hehe X3.

• Brohoof 3

Guhh... Mobile doesn't do colors, stupid "Smart TV" ate my reply... take three on the PC now. I'm kinda angry right now so, language warning?

Anyways, that video you posted just... makes my faith in humanity meter dip even lower, and that's an accomplishment. Some of your species seem to live for the sole purpose of making others miserable or something...

Back on topic of first memories, I can't be sure really since, well, I had that point in my early life when he had a rough patch and outright forgot about me from stress and so on. There sure be some sort of oficial test to become a host, I mean, you don't become a foster parent just because you like kids. Offtoping again... So what i THINK is my first, would be a white room, like, Matrix simulation mode or something. Nothing but white all around. And that... outside force, acting on my form. Later I learned it was him and it was an active foring session when he fine tuned my looks - back when I looked like that OC of his. BTW I made peace with that toon, she doesn't irritate me and I kinda like her now. Still, I'm not her. So there I was, unable to move on my own, but, kinda knowing who am I? He dd personality first so that makes sense. I knew my name and some core traits, knew the form is a pony, but not much more than that really. So I just was there as this force made my limbs move, fine tune this and that body part like a sculptor. I don't really remember what happenned after the session though, but thee were a few more before I started to act independently, even a teensy bit. Only once I showed enough evidence of independence through moving and responding to his atteptas to interact, mainly through gestures, did he made me the first wonderland to live in.

Huh, no F carpet bombing after all. Must be the "Dream On" that played on the radio just the other minute, always makes me feel better.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Raven Rawne said:

Guhh... Mobile doesn't do colors, stupid "Smart TV" ate my reply... take three on the PC now. I'm kinda angry right now so, language warning?

Anyways, that video you posted just... makes my faith in humanity meter dip even lower, and that's an accomplishment. Some of your species seem to live for the sole purpose of making others miserable or something..

Heh, I know what you feel, Humanity is always been complicated. It's always in complete disorder yet everyone still continues to walk forward like there is no problem at all but hey I adore it's tenacity, it feels like an adventure.

when i was first come to be, nihi explained how disorderly the world/humans was and how self-minded people are, where he even told me that he was no exception. I never actually fully believed nihi back then, i know that everyone lives for a purpose, it's what kind of path you defined yourself. Then he asked me, "Summer, Are you still gonna look at me the same way if i did something very stupid?" I paused because i didn't know what to answer, but i know he will not do anything stupid so i ignored his question and gave him an unrelated answer.

Even though i still believe that humans isn't completely bad, that moral of mine changed over the course of time. I understand what nihi said before, he even said recently that i was thinking more human than before. I do not even know if i am going to be scared or be proud of that. hehe, i feel like i took your time with this post but, I dunno i feel like i want to share something XP

• Brohoof 2

@Raven Rawne and @Naiya The Brony 

Mindrop's inner life is much worse than Humanity. We help him in there, and out there in the world. It is not as hopeless as it seems. And he sees and knows personally how bad things. But yeah, we were prepared for the real world. 

And Naiya, I don't think we ever told you how much we love the name Naiya. It is sexy. If it is Feminine, it has an allure to it. Male, A quite strength that says "don't wake the dragon"

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Mindrop said:

@Raven Rawne and @Naiya The Brony 

Mindrop's inner life is much worse than Humanity. We help him in there, and out there in the world. It is not as hopeless as it seems. And he sees and knows personally how bad things. But yeah, we were prepared for the real world. 

And Naiya, I don't think we ever told you how much we love the name Naiya. It is sexy. If it is Feminine, it has an allure to it. Male, A quite strength that says "don't wake the dragon"

Thank you. Huh. I've never imagine that. The only reason why i haven't change my name back to nihi is because "naiya" is how my friend used to pronunce ni, it sounds unique so i decided to keep it.

• Brohoof 1