This is the order posting will progress:

1. Me

2. Renegade The Unicorn

3. Dynamo Pad

4. Jedishy

5. Arid_Blitz

6. Drago Ryder

7. TBD

You will have 48 hours to contribute a post. 

Wolf slowly made her way through the various hallways, carefully looking at each classroom number to ensure that she didn’t miss her assigned room. 

“Well, this is it. I am now an official student of UA! I am going to have to make an impressive impression if I want to come across as true hero potential. I know that I passed the entrance exam with no problem but now, i’ll be in close quarters with a select group of students with their own unique quirk who also passed that exam; some probably getting a better score than me... I can’t be afraid. I have to let them know that I just as fierce and capable as them”

Walking up a flight of stairs, she turned a corner and came to the closed door of classroom 111. This was it; the new class of 1-C. Wolf takes a deep inhale and let’s it go in an attempt to release any remaining anxiety.

”Well, here goes nothing” she whispers to herself as she opens the door.

”It’s empty. I must be the first student here. Am I early? No. Am I in the wrong place? I can’t be. I remember specifically reading the number 111 on my enrollment sheet”

Wolf takes a seat in the middle desk in the front row.

”I suppose I’ll wait here!” 

• Brohoof 1

To say that Tobias Jones was nervous was like saying water was wet - it was an absolute certainty, especially given how he thought his Quirk was the "short end of the stick": only being able to access his hero form for a few minutes per day. But he knew attending UA would (hopefully) help him learn how to harness his powers, and use them effectively. Because after all, heroes saved people, and they needed to know how to use their Quirks to do that.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sight of a girl-no older than 17, about 2 years older than him- with what looked like...were those ears and a tail?! Now things were getting weird...well, weirder than they already were. Slowly approaching the (admittedly very attractive) girl, Toby took a seat next to her. "You're early too, huh?" he asked, his voice briefly cracking.

As he walked down the sunlit hallways of U.A High School, Mamoru Youko was slightly nervous, but psyched at the same time. He never would have imagined that he would be able to attend the prestigious academy. He remembered receiving a letter of recommendation to the school, but he insisted that he wanted to pass the entrance exam. It was not only to give him a chance to understand the concept of being a hero, but he didn't want to earn any special privilege at the same time. He was wearing his U.A. uniform, which consisted of a white dress shirt, a gray and green jacket, a red necktie, blue pants and school shoes to move around the building. "I hope I'm going in the right direction. I'd hate to be late and miss the first day of class. Then again, it'd give me a good chance to make a perfect excuse." He chuckled to himself as he walked over towards a flight of stairs.

Instead of walking, he decided to hop on each step. The wind was causing his tie to sway with each pep in his step. After a few moments, he finally made it towards the top of the stairs. As he rounded the corner, he raised an eyebrow at the never ending hallways. "Good grief. You'd think they make the place stand out a little bit more. Try some originality would you?" He rolled his eyes as he continued to walk down the hall. He grinned as he finally found room 111, Class 1-C. 'Okay. This is it. Time to make a good first impression and introduce yourself.' He took a deep breath, before placing his hand on the door handle and throwing the door open. This in turn caused the door to create a loud bang, before he hopped into the room. "Good morning everyone! Who's ready to learn to be a hero for their first day of class!?" He shouted as his voice echoed out the windows and almost throughout the school. He grinned a wide grin, while his eyes were closed. Upon opening his eyes, his smile faded as his facial expression was replaced by a look of confusion. 

He noticed that there were only two students currently in the room, at the moment. One boy and one girl, who had wolf ears and a tail. He was surprised, yet glad and thankful that he wasn't the only one who had ears and a tail. As he stood there, he felt a bead of sweat trickle down the side of his face. The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. "Uh...sorry about that. I thought there would be more students in the class, to be honest. I'm guessing this is your first day? I didn't think I'd make it here very early." He grinned sheepishly, his tail swishing back and forth as he felt embarrassed. "At any rate, what are you names? My names Mamoru Youko." He began introducing himself, before making his way over to a seat that was near the two other students. 

• Brohoof 1

Tharas had ensured he had coffee and several energy bars before he left home. He was worried that the tests of power that he have heard the teachers give might drain him. He had been working hard at extending his time frame that he can see ahead but it was slow going. he had maxed out at ten seconds. But if he did that repeatedly between meals he got dizzy and ravenously hungry. He was also rushing and had forgotten his morning meditations. As he hurried towards class he knew this was a mistake. He had to center himself soon because if not he might slip into a trance if touched. 

Energy bar and coffee in hand Tharas slips into the classroom silently. His dark hair covers much of his face. He nods lightly at the three students in the room and took a seat at the far side away from everyone else. he knew it would make him seem antisocial but he had to get himself together. He was sure that he barely made it in after the initial testing. But he was determined to prove they made the right choice. He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing. His hand formed several mudra in swift succession. He was trying not to recite mantra but his lips moved through one any how. 

Walking up the Stairs he moved a hand up as he yawned some "Ugh why do I got to get up so early for this?" he wore a pair of blue jeans with a few holes in the legs, his shirt was dark green with a hole around the chest area. He carrying a duffle bag in his right hand as he came up to the class room "Let me see, I think this is it." he used his left hand to open the door as he peered into the room his dark blue eyes looked over the other students and started to notice there were two canines in the room, taking a step back to look at the room number he stepped into the classroom "Either I found U.A's vet clinic or animal shelter." he said jokingly before walking into the room dropping his duffle bag onto a desk looking over the wolf girl and the male fox

He was studying them as he tilted his head some "So are you therapy animals? Though if you guys get animals are they your therapy animals or are you their therapy animals? Do you two ever get matted fur? Like I bet you do, the fur must be a pain in the butt to deal with but during the cold I bet it is very nice and warm. Oh last question I promise then I'll leave you alone do you swim and if so do you doggy paddle?"

All things considered, Ryu was rather relaxed as he walked through the halls of U.A, occasionally glancing at a few of the other students milling about the hall or out the window to the city splayed out in the distance, Honestly, he wasn’t really hoping to be a hero, at least not in the current definition society gave it, The idiots that focused on nothing more than stroking their own ego through some popularity contest rather than their own job could go rot for all he cared. He just wanted to learn the extent he could take his quirk, weaknesses be damned, and use it to help others. If he needed money, he could find a different line of work. Of course, using it in public without fear of some draconian law was also a nice bonus, so long as he got the piece of plastic that allowed for such a thing.

Walking down a flight of stairs, the teen turned left, and it didn't take him long to find his assigned room and open the door. Looking over the students assembled, he was rather surprised to see that he wasn’t the only one with an animalistic quirk, and one even seemed to be based on another mythological creature, specifically a kitsune if he remembered his Japanese mythology correctly. As for the other students, he would just have to wait and see what would be shown in time. “Looks like I’m in the right place, though I figured the class would be bigger.” With that thought in mind, the teen moved to sit at an open desk, maneuvering his body so that his scales wouldn’t damage the fabric of his uniform.

Ichiyuu,Noroi: scrawny 16 years old, wears a black jacket over his white shirt and UA uniform over it, ties and converse shoes. He has a black hoodie over his head, showing only his dead eyes (similar appearance like Raven from Teen Titan series). His lucky charms hangs from his belt on the side. walking half-running in the hall way. Obviously lost. 

(To himself) "Just my luck..."(lost his classroom paper). 

His face won't show it but he's panicking because he know he’s late. However, being late is the least of his worry anyways. After barely pass the entrance exam ..although he did pretty well on the written, he feel a little anxious of what course will be like. Giving his quirk, not quite effective when it comes to combat.

1-C FINALLY. He open the door and froze. Classroom is small but everyone by how they look already made it look packed especially the big guy that looks like a dragon. Trying not to make a scene, he pick the nearest desk at the front and sit down with his arms cross. 

(to himself in relief) "Made it before the teacher"

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Wolf’s eats went erect as she heard the sounds of footsteps getting closer. Six students entered the classroom she was originally sitting alone in. All of the students entered; all wearing UA’s uniforms. 

“Hey, guys! It’s good to see other students. I thought for a bit that I came to the wrong classroom. How are all of you? My name is Wolf. I have a more...real name but everyone has referred to me as Wolf my entire life. I’m sure you can guess why. I basically can do anything a wolf can do. I have wolf ears, a tail, sharp nails, and sharpened canines. I have a great sense of smell and I can run on all fours at quite fast speeds. I can also communicate with canines! I also have another side of my quirk but I don’t want to talk about it... I’ll try to explain it as simply as I can: when I get really angry, I sorta become...rabid. I try to kill anything and everything. ANYWAY! Who are all of you? What are your quirks?!” She asks, putting her fists underneath her chin in anticipation.

• Brohoof 1

Toby's eyes widened. This girl sure was...enthusiastic, to put it bluntly. Turning to Wolf as she watched him, he felt himself grow more and more nervous. It felt incredibly awkward as she felt her eyes seem to pierce into him. "Ummm...uhhh...my quirk is that I can transform into my hero form. It gives me enhanced strength, speed, and agility. But I can only use it for a few minutes per day, and I get exhausted afterwards."

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Wolf’s eats went erect as she heard the sounds of footsteps getting closer. Six students entered the classroom she was originally sitting alone in. All of the students entered; all wearing UA’s uniforms. 

“Hey, guys! It’s good to see other students. I thought for a bit that I came to the wrong classroom. How are all of you? My name is Wolf. I have a more...real name but everyone has referred to me as Wolf my entire life. I’m sure you can guess why. I basically can do anything a wolf can do. I have wolf ears, a tail, sharp nails, and sharpened canines. I have a great sense of smell and I can run on all fours at quite fast speeds. I can also communicate with canines! I also have another side of my quirk but I don’t want to talk about it... I’ll try to explain it as simply as I can: when I get really angry, I sorta become...rabid. I try to kill anything and everything. ANYWAY! Who are all of you? What are your quirks?!” She asks, putting her fists underneath her chin in anticipation.

19 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Toby's eyes widened. This girl sure was...enthusiastic, to put it bluntly. Turning to Wolf as she watched him, he felt himself grow more and more nervous. It felt incredibly awkward as she felt her eyes seem to pierce into him. "Ummm...uhhh...my quirk is that I can transform into my hero form. It gives me enhanced strength, speed, and agility. But I can only use it for a few minutes per day, and I get exhausted afterwards."

As Mamoru took his seat, he sat on top of the chair, while placing his feet on the seat of said chair. He wanted to sit down and kick his feet up on the desk, but he didn't feel like risking himself from falling out of his seat. Even worse, he didn't want to get stuck when having to readjust his seat. He began to notice other students were starting to make their way, one by one, into the classroom. "I guess we got here a little earlier than expected. Homeroom doesn't look like it's going to start for a little while." He turned towards the direction of the student named Wolf, before nodding with a grin. He listened to her explanation of her quirk, while taking note of the drawbacks to her quirk. "It's nice to meet you Wolf. My name is Mamoru Youko, but you can call me Mamoru. That's an interesting quirk, if you ask me. For me, my quirk is known as Kitsune Arts. I basically have all the abilities of a fox, but that's not what my quirk is all about. My quirk let's me use different elemental affinities based on the number of tails I have." He sat up slightly and swished his tails around for emphasis, before retaking his seat. "I also have a good sense of smell and hearing, as well as good reflexes and/or flexibility. The only drawback is that I have a weakness to loud frequencies. It's like nails on a chalkboard, which it basically messes up my hearing.

He looked over to the guy, who had gone and explained his quirk. It didn't seem like much, at first, but he knew it sounded unique. "That's a pretty cool quirk. It's a shame that you can only use the quirk for a few minutes a day. Hopefully, you'll be able to increase the time limit and find a way to get around the drawback." He says, trying to sound as supporting as possible. It sounded rude, but he wanted to be nice and help his friends. "If it makes you feel better, then I can tell you a problem I've got. I can only use one of my tails when it comes to my quirk. My primary is fire, but I'm able to use my affinity to a decent degree. I'm hoping to use other elements like wind, water and other abilities, while learning at this academy."

On 7/11/2019 at 4:45 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

He was studying them as he tilted his head some "So are you therapy animals? Though if you guys get animals are they your therapy animals or are you their therapy animals? Do you two ever get matted fur? Like I bet you do, the fur must be a pain in the butt to deal with but during the cold I bet it is very nice and warm. Oh last question I promise then I'll leave you alone do you swim and if so do you doggy paddle?"

Mamoru's ears perked as he heard a student call out to what could be him and Wolf. He looked over and tilted his head as he didn't know if that was supposed to be a joke, or if this guy was serious. 'Hmm...it seems like this guy is quite the joker.' He thought, before grinning slightly. 'I think I might be making some good friends. I might like going to this academy, after all.' He chuckled, before shrugging his shoulders. "Okay, then. I'll go in order by question. I am not a therapy animal. I am mostly human, but I have fox-like traits. I have a cat, so they are the therapy animal. Although, I don't really know what a therapy animal is. Seeing how my cat is like my best friend and a part of the family. I can sometimes get matted fur from time to time in my tails. That's if I wake up with serious bed head, but it takes forever to make my tails neat. A hero has to make a good impression, after all." He sheepishly chuckled, before continuing. "You can say that again. Whenever it gets cold, I sometimes wrap my tails around me. I feel so warm, that I sometimes fall asleep in my chair without realizing it. Lastly, are you kidding me? I love swimming and no I don't do doggy paddle. I'm okay with some swimming styles, but I mostly go with freestyle. I hope all of those questions help. By the way, what's your name, if you don't mind me asking." He says, placing his hands behind him on the desk placed behind him. As he leaned slightly back in his seat.

Tharas looked up when he heard the questions and responses about each of their quirks. Slowly he took a few breaths and let himself come out of his meditative state. He felt much more focused and centered but was still a bit wired up. He took a long drink from his coffee thermos and set down the bottle before answering. His eyes flashed with a violet light for a moment and he was for an instant thrown to the future. 

A sudden sneeze and his body rocks the desk. The thermos falls to the ground spilling everywhere. 

He shifts the bottle and puts the cap on his. Just as he lets go he sneezes violently and the bottle rocks but does not fall. With a sigh he looks around the room to see if his eyes bothered anyone. Often just their violet color unerved people never mind the flashes of light when he used his quirk. Clearing his throat he spoke in an even and soft spoken borderline monotone manner. 

" My name is Tharas but my hero name or nickname if you will is Omen. My quirk is precognition. To put it bluntly I can see into the future. Or more accurately futures. But only so far and if I over do it I can pass out or in minor cases get massively hungry. I have to keep my emotions in check otherwise if I touch someone I might end up in a long term trance seeing all possible futures of theirs for an unknown length of time. "

Tharas leaned back in his seat reading the room wondering what the reaction would be. 

• Brohoof 1

Leaning back he looked at the new students walking in, dragonic looking was the first one and the other a normal person. "Oh look more." hearing of the class being bigger, a chuckle came from him "Or we were the only ones that made the cut." as he heard Mamoru, Wolf, and Toby speaking of their quirks as well Mamoru answering his rapid questions he moved his head back to look at them all "My name? I am Canteen...no last name no middle name just Canteen. I love cats they are so adorable...though I bet if it saw Wolf there probably take off running." hearing of how she gets "Rabid" and attacks anything near her "If you bite me do I get rabies or is it like old time books about Lycantyopes and you pass on the "curse" to me and I become a wolf? OHHH Can I be a black wolf if that happens? Be all dark and mysterious like the guy in the back of the class." he waved at the person smirking some

Hearing Tharas finally speaking he listened to him about seeing future or rather futures. Tilting his head some he thought on it "So you see Futures which means that not a single one is set in stone. So how do you know which ones are gonna be useful? Like if you were to touch me and see my futures which one would you know is the correct thing that will happen? Like if you saw that I was going to eat a sandwich in one, toss the sandwich at Wolf, or if I were to cut the sandwich in half and give it to the dragon guy and the fox. How would you know which one I would do? What if there is an option you didnt see and because of that you couldnt of stopped me from taking the sandwich and poking the fox in the eye making him blind because of ham sandwich." he said before smiling a bit "Unless you are seeing what would happen when they are interacting with you alone and based on what you do then you can see it in a future line and see what would happen like I threw a punch and you could see many ways of how to avoid it and what works the best."

"Like I am worried about them biting me, could you find out if they would?" he pointed at Wolf and Ryu "I assume the teacher has some muzzles just in case." he teased before he opened his duffle bag and dug around in it "You know half of your quirks are easily noticeable and can be planned with. If it were you and me in a spar I would win." he said as his head was now inside of his duffle bag, empty chip bags as well candy wrappers were falling out of the bag to the floor "Not to sound like I am gloating or being obnoxious." he was now getting about half his upper body into the bag now

"Though if it came to just brute force a lot of you would be able to snap me like a twig." a few clothes fell out onto the floor as well a pillow "Me my quirk is sorta neat, I can chew up a gem..man my teeth are strong I bet I could out bite most of you." he said as he lost track of his thoughts for a second "Oh right..so I eat the gem and everything within so many feet of me is viewed in slow mo...I guess I give off a bubble field and if you enter it you are slowed down. I can move normally and react accordingly. The drawback is mostly it does stuff to my mind like I become more...what's the word.....anyways yeah that is always fun." he said as he pulled himself out of the bag holding up an oval shaped gem that was dark blue that had a white stripe going down it "Here it is.." he looked at the floor and tilted his head "Man who put their trash on the floor? And around me as well...come on guys that isnt nice."

(edited)

Ryu merely rolled his eyes as he listened to the conversation going on around him, at least Canteen’s portion of it. For now, he would tolerate the jokes, though responding in the way he did probably wasn’t the best idea. “If that’s the only thing you’re worried about, I prefer chicken over human, though my friend Hannibal told me they are similar in taste. Maybe I’ll try it sometime.”

Turning his attention back to the other topic at hand, he figured it would be best if he was honest with them. “Either way, my name is Ryu. As for my quirk, it’s pretty much what you see.” A flick of his wrist showed the scales and claws that had grown in place of what would normally be there mere years prior to his joining UA. The process of their growth itself was relatively painless, but that didn’t exactly make it easy when it came to dealing with other people. Of course, he wasn’t going to tell them that it was one that evolved with time, that much was certain. As for the quirks of his classmates, they were certainly useful in their own respects, but that was only one aspect of their being. “I don’t suppose any of you would know who our instructor might be?”

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

“That canteen guy sure talks a lot.."(to himself)

Noroi butted into Canteen’s conversation about werewolf. “Werewolf curse does not work that way.” He said in a way that sounded coldly.

After listened to everyone’s quirks and he was the last one to answer. He may seems unapproachable, but inside he’s timid by everyone’s quirks. What a bad match up for him if they were asked to fight each other. From a scary dragon guy, to canine humanoids, a slo mo and toby’s quirk and not to mention that intimidating guy from the back who can tell the future. Not that he has zero confident in his quirk, he just thinks it might not be useful especially in combat. Let alone he doesn't want to use his quirk that often. Guess he just have to deal with it, as expected from UA not to go easy on anyone.

Noroi’s quirk: “Bad Omen” He can put curses on what or who he wishes, any way he wants. Drawback: karma. For every curse he does comes back to him 2x worst. Depending of what's the curse, the higher the price he will have to pay.

Noroi is not comfortable sharing his quirk to anyone, it’s something not to brag about really. He pulls down his hoodie lower while glaring at them with his dead eyes, while rubbing his good luck charms.

“Ichiyuu Noroi” to his classmate.

Just as he about to add more Ryu asked if anyone knows who their instructor will be. Noroi felt the great relief to find a ticket to change the subject and not having to talk about his quirk. He faced Ryu.

“Our instructor should be here, it’s almost time for the class to start. But I don’t remember who, since I lost my class paper.” He gives a shrug and a small creepy smirk as he turns away. “I guess we’ll find out soon enough.” 

Edited by TBD

Wolf listened carefully to each student’s response. She knew as well as anyone that each quirk is unique to the individual it is housed in. However, she never had the chance to sit down with a group of people and really discuss them. Wolf was a bit antisocial so she never had a friend or friends to talk about such a thing. She looks at each student separately, pointing at them, speaking happily.

@Renegade the Unicorn

”I will begin with you since you came in first after me. It’s only fair. You can unleash your body’s true inner strength, agility, and speed. However, you crash after a few minutes. You have a limit. I suppose limits are good because everyone needs a break. Although, I’m sure you see it less as a break and more like a bummer. I get that. When I turn...rabid, I am exhausted when I come out of it. How long does your recovery period last?”

@Dynamo Pad

”Like me, you have canine attributes. However, you have more than one tail... Finally, you can control elemental attributes. When you say ‘elemental’ do you mean like water, fire, earth, and air? like something straight out of Avatar: The Last Airbender? If so, that’s badass. That’s not to say that if you control something else that it’s not badass, of course!”

@Jedishy

”You can see into the future but only to an extent. When you reach that extent, your body physically gives out. I have never come across someone with this ability. I have only ever seen it on television or in the movies. That’s...pretty amazing. You should hold future holding sessions! I’m joking. I know that there are people out there who exploit their quirk for money but you don’t strike me as that sort of human. At least, that I have seen?”

@Arid_Blitz

“I see we have the snarky one here... I only need to be muzzled when you really make me angry. I would always carry one with you just in case considering we will be working together from now on. However, you have to buy a special one for human faces. I am a size large. As for the spread of rabies? Yeah, I’ve given a few people it. Why haven’t I been caught and euthanized? I am too elusive. That, and, I ate the people who tried to take me out. That’s all. As for your quirk, you eat a special gem and reality slows down”

@Drago Ryder

”You’re part dragon...or reptile. I see those wings so I am assuming you can fly. That’s pretty amazing as well. It looks like we have three students in total who part animal. You strike me as someone more mysterious”.

@TBD

“You can cast bad omens or curses. Alas, karma is always there... That takes the phrase: ‘What goes around comes around’ to the extreme. But hey, I would find it convenient to cast a curse on someone who I despised. I’m assuming that you don’t use it like that, though. Or do you? If that’s the case, I plan on staying on your good side”.

@Renegade the Unicorn

@TBD

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

”As for our teacher, her name is Haze. Well, that’s her hero name, anyway. Her full name is Yana Usa. You may have heard of her. She can turn her body into mist or fog that leaves her enemy feeling muddled and unbalanced. It also leaves their five senses temporarily disabled. She can turn back into herself and attacks using her two trusty sickle blade with an long chain on the end of it”

Like this but imagine the chain to be much longer similar to Aizawa’s scarf. 

051668A4-A77D-4BCA-92ED-1A10E756EECE.png 

”She uses it less for dismemberment and more for immobilization with the use of the chain. She only uses the sickle as a weapon when she feels things are really looking bad. From what I hear, she is pretty laid back but isn’t afraid to be strict”.

Toby looked at Wolf thoughtfully, rubbing his chin as he thought about her question. "My recovery period? Well, seeing as I can transform for only about 3 to 5 minutes, I'd have to say about 24 hours as a rule." Upon hearing the name Haze, he beamed again. "Oh, I've heard of her! Her quirk is soooo freaking cool!"

(edited)

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

At the mention of Avatar: The last Airbender, Mamoru's eyes began to shine brightly. "You've seen that show, too!? I thought I was the only one who watched that cartoon. I know it doesn't look like anime, but to each their own. I like cartoons, anime and games from time to time. Over the years, I've just gone to appreciate the classics of drawing and animation. Sort of like how my mother and father are into calligraphy and such." He ran a hand through his hair, while smiling sheepishly. "Sorry about that. I guess I got a little offtrack. At any rate, yes. It's sort of like that. One of my tails would glow faintly to signify what element I'd be using. There are classic elements like air, water, earth and fire. However, it turns out that my mother's lineage has ancestors that could do other kinds of magic. Such as light, ice, shadow, nature and other arcane magic. It seems the magic is less and less common nowadays, but I'm hoping to bring that kind of magic back to the modern day."

@Arid_Blitz

Upon hearing about a muzzle, Mamoru growled sofly as he gave Canteen a deadpanned expression. "Uh...did you forget that I'm a human? Well...mostly human. I am part kitsune, but I mostly have ears, a tail and canines. I don't think a muzzle would be necessary, you know?" As he listened to his quirk, he tilted his head back and forth in wonder. "That's an interesting quirk if I've ever heard one. It reminds me of the Sharingan from Naruto, but it's different. Perhaps you'd have to use long range tactics in order to stay out of the barrier, but who knows if that's even possible." He looked down to see the contents of his book bag being littered upon the floor. "Uh...dude? You were the one who dropped the trash upon the floor. I'm not the type to give orders or lay down the law, but I just thought I should clear things up, you know?" He shrugged, but wondered why he'd carry clothes and a pillow in his book bag.

@Jedishy

Mamoru had thought he had seen Tharas's eyes glow purple for a split second, before he had learned of what his quirk was all about. "I've got to say that a quirk like that is pretty powerful. I would even go to say that it's very unique. I think the eyes glowing purple is pretty cool too. Purple is one of my favorite colors. Along with red and blue, of course. Huh. I just noticed that all three of those colors have something in common. Coincidence? I think not!" He pointed a finger towards the air, before lowering his hand as he heard Wolf mention something about readings. "Oh! Would you be able to do a reading from time to time? I guess it would cost money. Sort of like how those psychics on TV do those kinds of readings, or maybe it's different? I don't know, but I'd be up for that idea."

@TBD

Mamoru glanced behind him to see another student, who had covered his face with his hoodie. He didn't learn much, except for his name. He shrugged his shoulders as he probably would know in due time. "It's nice to meet you, Ichiyuu. I hope we get to be great friends." He says, flashing Ichiyuu with a kind smile. At the mention of the teacher making their appearance, Mamoru got off of his chair, before taking his seat regularly. "I was going to assume that our teacher was late, but I guess it's better to be late for being early." His ears perked as he heard Wolf say the name of their homeroom teacher. He cringed slightly at the mention of her quirk and the way Haze could fight. "Hmm...that name does ring a bell. Her quirk is pretty cool, yet pretty crazy if you fight against her. Remind me never to get on our teacher's bad side. Seeing how she has a strict side. Honestly, I worry for our safety if we become the subject towards her wrath."

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Arid_Blitz @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ @Dynamo Pad

" Well my weakness only kicks in after I push it past the 30 second mark by a fair amount or I use that 30 seconds repeatedly at that level of use  only get really hungry. If I use my power continuously for more than  5 minutes I get weak. If I push through that weakness or use my power for a long period I might pass out.  If I touch someone while in a heightened emotional state I might go into a trance. 
But I cant do readings. Its not something that I can control to see someones futures. That is something I have never ever been able to control. Plus you don't really want to know your futures. Trust me no one wants to find out the truth behind what will happen. Its either boring or tragic most of the time. For whatever reason I dont often get to see the good times. 

Finally the future becomes more fractured the further out you go and the more nebulous of an item I am trying to see. If we are sitting here and are about to move to hand something to someone that is not likely to change. But if say you are debating who to take on a date in a week and I try to see it right now I will likely see both outcomes. So the closer and less important or emotional the decision the more in flux it is. But there is one final key. If the decision is instinct or emotional for example tossing a cup in anger at bad news that too is more fixed then most. Which is why I can use my ability in battle. Fights are either trained pattern or emotional reactions for most.

Tharas stretched and thought on the quirks of most of his class. He could do well sparing them but if a few of them were able to exhaust him or catch him between bursts of his quirk he would be in a world of hurt. A small grin flashed across his face. This class would be a fun test.  

• Brohoof 1

Canteen listened to everyone as he began to pick up the trash "Never heard of those shows...and my power isnt something that stays in one area...it moves with me. You come within five feet of me you are in my quirk zone and it is slow to me. Even if you threw your attacks or weapons through it I would still see it that way. Really sucks if I accidentally take it and watching tv or something Oh my goodness that is so weird." he placed his pillow and clothes back into his bag. The others were talking still as someone said about were wolf curse not working that way. The name of the teacher also came up he shrugged "Never heard of them."

Ryu's comment on the chicken and human he smiled "Oh they do, it is identical to chicken, same texture tooo." as he saw Ryu move his wrists to show off the scales and claws he moved fast over to him looking the scales and claws over "Oh...hold still." he began to reach out to touch the scales "You do any breath attacks? I'm going to take one of these scales for cataloguing. Will be doing that with the others too...just I always see scales as easier to take." he looked over his shoulder at Maramou, Wolf, and the others "I'm going to need samples from you as well."

(edited)

Ryu tilted his head in thought over what Wolf had said before giving a light shrug. While he wasn’t one to give the specifics of his quirk freely, they were classmates. At the very least, he could indulge her intuition for the time being. After all, it wasn’t everyday that he met someone that didn’t freak out based on his appearance. “Yeah, that’s pretty much the basics of it. As for the wings, they do allow for some modicum of flight. Either way, thank you.” The information on the teacher was also welcome, though he was hoping that she wasn’t like most other heroes that society seemed to hound relentlessly, that being an egotistical fool that focused more on popularity than their own job. “As for Avatar, I pretty much dropped the tv series after the original ended, though the comics are pretty good.”

Turning his attention to Canteen, he merely shook his head, removing his wrist from the other student’s grip. “I honestly have no idea as to how much my quirk will change, but that, among other things, might be a possibility in the future. As for the scales, they really aren’t, so I’m going to have to stop you there.” It was a pain to regrow them in regards to time, and the act of removing them was much worse physically. He knew that much from experience.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Noroi listened to the other students and their quirks.  Then a talk about a show he never heard of.

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤To Wolf:  “You…eat people?” He’s not sure if she’s joking or not. After all he’s not good at jokes.

@Dynamo PadNoroi look at Mamoru and to his surprise that someone would say that to person he barely knew. He’s not sure how-to response since he never met anyone who’d say that to him. Plus, he’s not used to friendly gestures, not that he never been expose to it, just overall never gotten used to it.

“Um…sure I guess.” Looking at Mamoru and looked away.

Noroi overheard Wolf mentioning about their instructor, Haze. His heart jumped He has heard of her; the misty hero, known for her quirk. He only seen her on TV but that enough to know what kind of the person she is. He’s curious how she is as a person, let alone an instructor. And he’s looking forward to that. Deep down too, he is also hoping to meet All Might, if he’ll ever have the chance.

@Arid_Blitz He turned to look at Canteen who asked for their samples.

“Sample?? You wish to obtain this accursed blood of mine?” He leans closer to the desk, his finger taps on it.

“A blood for a blood…or just a hair of yours will do..” his creepy smirks shown ever so slightly. “I wonder if you look good as a doll.”

A small moment of tension.

He sits back looking serious again. “pass.”

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Wolf carefully tuned in to the words spoken by her classmates. She had never been so close to a group of people with completely unique abilities. It was a welcome change for her, as making friends was never quite that simple. People tended to be afraid of her rabid side; that it might unleash itself at random. While she wasn’t a total outcast and did have a few friends, she hoped that these new classmates would become her newest friends. Before she could let out another word, the instructor entered the room...sorta. A path of a thick fog appeared seemingly out of nowhere. It grew in size and thickness, consuming the entire classroom. Wolf squinted her eyes in an attempt to see. “That must be her” she whispered to herself.

The fog stayed in the atmosphere for only a few seconds when it disappeared as soon as it appeared. A figure slowly began to spin and a human rose from it. The woman had long, black hair with blue eyes. Her outfit consisted of a black tank top and light blue leggings. She wore a white scarf and a black belt that held her weapon.

”Good morning, guys. I hope you have all been aquatinted? I apologize for the late entrance. I was off for summer break and I had almost forgotten that this section of the school existed! My name is Yana Usa but you may already know me by my hero name, Haze. My quirk allows me to transform into fog and I can manipulate its thickness and time of lasting. My fog leaves those trapped in it feeling confused, dizzy, and can even numb the senses. The severity of the effects are dependent on the victim’s will to fight. The less likely they are to fight, the stronger the effects. So, the stronger the will to fight, the effect are lessened. That’s not to say that there will be zero effects if the person is strong. There will always be an effect of some sort.

When I feel it is time to strike, I use my trusty sickle that’s attached to my belt to attack. As for my teaching methods: I am a serious teacher. My goal is to shape you guys into the next generation of pro heroes and I have always taken that responsibility sincerely. I won’t let up on you because you’re not feeling well. As a pro, you’ll have to deal with “not feeling it” but you can never let that stop you from saving lives. Imagine those lives as this school. I like long walks on the beach and I like a lot of cream in my coffee. That’s enough about me. I would like you all to introduce yourselves individually. How about you first, the girl with the wolf attributes?”

Wolf looked at her teacher intensely. She has never imagined that she would meet Haze in real life. She had only ever met a few pro heroes up close. To say the least, she was thrilled. Wolf cleared her throat and began to speak, not wanting her fangirling to come across as creepy. “My name is Wolf. I know that just sounds like a hero name but it’s what everyone has always called me. It’s obvious to see why, though” she says as she points to her wolf ears and tail. “I can do anything a canine can do and can even communicate with them. My speed increases if I run on all fours and I have this...thing that happens to me when I become incredibly frustrated. I basically turn rabid and aim to kill anyone in my way. It hasn’t happened in a long while but if it does, I need people to hold me back and calm me down”. Realizing what she had just admitted, she awkwardly sat there not knowing where to go from there. “I suppose that’s all I need to say on my end!”

• Brohoof 2

On 7/19/2019 at 11:16 AM, Jedishy said:

@Arid_Blitz @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ @Dynamo Pad

" Well my weakness only kicks in after I push it past the 30 second mark by a fair amount or I use that 30 seconds repeatedly at that level of use  only get really hungry. If I use my power continuously for more than  5 minutes I get weak. If I push through that weakness or use my power for a long period I might pass out.  If I touch someone while in a heightened emotional state I might go into a trance. 
But I cant do readings. Its not something that I can control to see someones futures. That is something I have never ever been able to control. Plus you don't really want to know your futures. Trust me no one wants to find out the truth behind what will happen. Its either boring or tragic most of the time. For whatever reason I dont often get to see the good times. 

Finally the future becomes more fractured the further out you go and the more nebulous of an item I am trying to see. If we are sitting here and are about to move to hand something to someone that is not likely to change. But if say you are debating who to take on a date in a week and I try to see it right now I will likely see both outcomes. So the closer and less important or emotional the decision the more in flux it is. But there is one final key. If the decision is instinct or emotional for example tossing a cup in anger at bad news that too is more fixed then most. Which is why I can use my ability in battle. Fights are either trained pattern or emotional reactions for most.

Tharas stretched and thought on the quirks of most of his class. He could do well sparing them but if a few of them were able to exhaust him or catch him between bursts of his quirk he would be in a world of hurt. A small grin flashed across his face. This class would be a fun test.  

Mamoru had tilted his head to the side as he listened to Tharas's explanation of his quirk. It sounded confusing from time to time, but it didn't sound as complicated as he had initially thought. "There seems to be a lot of drawbacks, but then again, looks can be deceiving. It sounds to me like it'll be a pretty awesome quirk in the future." He frowned slightly at the mention of not wanting to know one's future. It sounded like bothered Tharas, in a way. He could relate as he remembered what he had went through when he was younger. "Eh, I can't really say. The future is never truly set in stone, right? So, that means that you can always change your future if you don't like what might happen. Sometimes you can and other times you can't. I guess it just depends on what you want to do, right?"

He raised an eyebrow and whistled in awe at how the quirk could be used in battle. "So, it's all about patterns and emotional reactions. I'll have to keep that in mind. It's definitely useful for combat. Can you tell how someone will react by one look at them? I just wonder what would happen if you had met them once, before engaging in combat or rescue."

On 7/21/2019 at 5:39 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Canteen listened to everyone as he began to pick up the trash "Never heard of those shows...and my power isnt something that stays in one area...it moves with me. You come within five feet of me you are in my quirk zone and it is slow to me. Even if you threw your attacks or weapons through it I would still see it that way. Really sucks if I accidentally take it and watching tv or something Oh my goodness that is so weird." he placed his pillow and clothes back into his bag. The others were talking still as someone said about were wolf curse not working that way. The name of the teacher also came up he shrugged "Never heard of them."

Ryu's comment on the chicken and human he smiled "Oh they do, it is identical to chicken, same texture tooo." as he saw Ryu move his wrists to show off the scales and claws he moved fast over to him looking the scales and claws over "Oh...hold still." he began to reach out to touch the scales "You do any breath attacks? I'm going to take one of these scales for cataloguing. Will be doing that with the others too...just I always see scales as easier to take." he looked over his shoulder at Maramou, Wolf, and the others "I'm going to need samples from you as well."

Mamoru gave Canteen a deadpanned expression upon listening to his quirk's effects. "Isn't that a bad idea to explain how far your quirk can be used? Five feet doesn't seem far, but one can never underestimate the distance when going into close quarters combat. Interesting how weapons and other abilities are also affected. I'll have to keep an eye on that. Now that you think about it, that really is weird. The whole watching TV, then you see a weapon flying in slow motion and then you catch it. What if you missed the best fighting sequence from the show!? I'd hate to have to just rewind just to see the epic fight again." At the mention of needing a sample from Canteen, Mamoru blinked a couple of times, before pointing towards Canteen. "Yeah...I'll have to get back to you on that, okay? I don't know what you're after, but we'll discuss this at another time, perhaps."

On 7/23/2019 at 1:38 AM, TBD said:

@Dynamo PadNoroi look at Mamoru and to his surprise that someone would say that to person he barely knew. He’s not sure how-to response since he never met anyone who’d say that to him. Plus, he’s not used to friendly gestures, not that he never been expose to it, just overall never gotten used to it.

“Um…sure I guess.” Looking at Mamoru and looked away.

Mamoru had grinned happily as Noroi had responded to him, but the grin faded as Noroi had looked away. He hoped he hadn't said anything wrong. To the fox boy, Noroi didn't seem like a bad person. It was more along the lines of being misunderstood. Something that Mamoru had understood quite well. He would try and get to know Noroi and the rest of his classmates as time went on.

On 8/7/2019 at 7:04 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Wolf carefully tuned in to the words spoken by her classmates. She had never been so close to a group of people with completely unique abilities. It was a welcome change for her, as making friends was never quite that simple. People tended to be afraid of her rabid side; that it might unleash itself at random. While she wasn’t a total outcast and did have a few friends, she hoped that these new classmates would become her newest friends. Before she could let out another word, the instructor entered the room...sorta. A path of a thick fog appeared seemingly out of nowhere. It grew in size and thickness, consuming the entire classroom. Wolf squinted her eyes in an attempt to see. “That must be her” she whispered to herself.

The fog stayed in the atmosphere for only a few seconds when it disappeared as soon as it appeared. A figure slowly began to spin and a human rose from it. The woman had long, black hair with blue eyes. Her outfit consisted of a black tank top and light blue leggings. She wore a white scarf and a black belt that held her weapon.

”Good morning, guys. I hope you have all been aquatinted? I apologize for the late entrance. I was off for summer break and I had almost forgotten that this section of the school existed! My name is Yana Usa but you may already know me by my hero name, Haze. My quirk allows me to transform into fog and I can manipulate its thickness and time of lasting. My fog leaves those trapped in it feeling confused, dizzy, and can even numb the senses. The severity of the effects are dependent on the victim’s will to fight. The less likely they are to fight, the stronger the effects. So, the stronger the will to fight, the effect are lessened. That’s not to say that there will be zero effects if the person is strong. There will always be an effect of some sort.

When I feel it is time to strike, I use my trusty sickle that’s attached to my belt to attack. As for my teaching methods: I am a serious teacher. My goal is to shape you guys into the next generation of pro heroes and I have always taken that responsibility sincerely. I won’t let up on you because you’re not feeling well. As a pro, you’ll have to deal with “not feeling it” but you can never let that stop you from saving lives. Imagine those lives as this school. I like long walks on the beach and I like a lot of cream in my coffee. That’s enough about me. I would like you all to introduce yourselves individually. How about you first, the girl with the wolf attributes?”

Wolf looked at her teacher intensely. She has never imagined that she would meet Haze in real life. She had only ever met a few pro heroes up close. To say the least, she was thrilled. Wolf cleared her throat and began to speak, not wanting her fangirling to come across as creepy. “My name is Wolf. I know that just sounds like a hero name but it’s what everyone has always called me. It’s obvious to see why, though” she says as she points to her wolf ears and tail. “I can do anything a canine can do and can even communicate with them. My speed increases if I run on all fours and I have this...thing that happens to me when I become incredibly frustrated. I basically turn rabid and aim to kill anyone in my way. It hasn’t happened in a long while but if it does, I need people to hold me back and calm me down”. Realizing what she had just admitted, she awkwardly sat there not knowing where to go from there. “I suppose that’s all I need to say on my end!”

Suddenly, Mamoru had heard the door to the classroom open, before a bunch of mist began to fill the classroom. He took a deep breath as he feared that the school was under attack, but he thought he could sense of a sort of presence within the smoke. He also realized that U.A. was a well protected facility. So, he had to guess that this mist wasn't a threat, but it was the quirk of their teacher. Soon enough, the mist soon faded as their teacher, Yana Use had appeared. Upon first glance, she seemed pretty friendly and easy going. He even had a look of disbelief on the fact that Yana had mentioned about forgetting about this classroom. 'Did anyone even take class 1-C, as well as other classes in the past at the school?' As he listened to her explanation, Mamoru could feel a chill going through his spine. It seemed as if this teacher/pro hero was exactly what Wolf and the others had explained. He smirked to himself as he was looking forward to this term.

As he listened to Wolf give her explanation, Mamoru had smiled softly as he liked her introduction. He was even proud of her as Wolf had gone to explain what would happen if she was in her rabid state. It didn't seem that easy to talk about, but it was something that he had admired about her. Seeing how nobody had said anything, Mamoru took it upon himself to start the next introduction. "I guess I'll go next, then. My name is Mamoru Youko. I like video games, anime and drawing from time to time. My quirk is known as Kitsune Arts. I have all of the attributes of a fox, as well as a good sense of smell, hearing, good reflexes and/or flexibility. My quirk allows me to use different elements based on the number of tails I have." He says, pointing to the number of tails he has. "The only downside I can say is that I'm weak to loud frequencies. Sort of like nails on a chalkboard. Also, I'm only able to use one element, which is fire elemental attacks. I look forward to working with everyone at this school."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad 

Looking directly at Mamoru Tharas tilted his head and gave a thin smile. 

" The future can always be changed until it cant. Which I know sounds like a bad fortune cookie but its the truth. Sort of like a scale it can always be in balance until one puts a bit too much on either side. Basically if you start a chain of events at some point you can't do much to change what you set in motion. And yes the more I get to know someone the easier it is for me to read them. Basically if you train with someone you cant start to read their reactions no quirk required. So my quirk lets me read people easier then most. Thus the more I know a person the better I get at using my quirk against them. Which is why I study videos of villains. Most follow predictable combat patterns. "

@Arid_Blitz

" So you can sort of slow time? Or is your perception just sped up? Do you know which it is for sure? Because my quirk makes me seem fast. But Im not really that much faster. Oh I have good reflexes but no better then any other dedicated martial artist. But when I can see what you are doing a few seconds ahead I am already moving away from where you just decided to attack. So I wonder would that make me seem like any regular opponent in your area of effect? Would it work the same on me? I think we have to spar some time because your abilities seem really interesting. "

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

His eyes flash and Tharas turns away mid sentence as he sees that their teacher is about to arrive. Watching the fog he wondered how it would impact his quirk. He wondered if the fog could jumble futures for him causing him to react to the wrong things. Again an interesting test of his abilities. Following his classmates he stood and spoke clearly but without emotion. 

" I am Omen the precog hero. I can see into the future for varying lengths of time and with varying cost. Mostly this means I need to eat a lot and that I have to control my emotions. I like to augment my abilities with a few gadgets and martial arts. Finally I hate gambling. Especially dice. It seems I am not very lucky with them and it sucks to see you've lost before you even roll

• Brohoof 2

It seemed the students were oddly not wanting to give out samples. Chuckling at the cursed blood comment before hearing about being a doll "Aww.. Noroi we just met, at least buy me a dinner before calling me a doll." he said clasping his hands together and placed them under his own chin as he made a kissy face at Noroi "And no problem on samples I just collect it and put names with them making a biig portfolio."

Hearing Mamoru  say about telling everyone his limits he tilted his head some "So did everyone else...plus not like you guys are going to use it against me." he said before looking over to the ceiling and smirking "Besides never know how far I can push it till someone pushes me." he leaned down his head looking into Mamoru's eyes "Still no idea what you are on about with the anime stuff. Plus five feet is more then enough room when you are close."

18 hours ago, Jedishy said:

@Arid_Blitz

" So you can sort of slow time? Or is your perception just sped up? Do you know which it is for sure? Because my quirk makes me seem fast. But Im not really that much faster. Oh I have good reflexes but no better then any other dedicated martial artist. But when I can see what you are doing a few seconds ahead I am already moving away from where you just decided to attack. So I wonder would that make me seem like any regular opponent in your area of effect? Would it work the same on me? I think we have to spar some time because your abilities seem really interesting. "

Looking at Tharas he thought on it "Honestly I am not sure. I tend not to worry on that stuff, why bother figuring it out? The mystery intrigues me and keeps others guessing." he said before turning fully to look at him hearing of how his quirk makes him seem fast but not really "The reason is you seem faster is because your quirk is letting you see what to do and react before they do."

Hearing of the how it would look like in his bubble he put a finger on his chin thinking "Not sure, but I am sure to everyone else watching would look pretty amazing. I look forward to if we are allowed to spar." he gave a slight bow to him grinning "Maybe Mamoru can record it so he can watch it like an anime."

as the fog filled the room he turned to see it, moving to his seat he sat and watch the teacher appear. She went on a little speech of forgetting the class, her quirk and weapon. It was sorta interesting and licked his lips some as he thought of one day sparring the teacher. As he was in his thoughts he heard people standing up and talk about their quirks and who they were. He pointed to himself as if to ask if he was next, standing up he looked at the class

Taking in a deep breath he sighed some rubbing the back of his head some "My name is Canteen, no last name...no hero name either. Guess I never really thought of one, my quirk is well I dont have a name for it. Anyways I eat or inhale this gem I have...dont ask where I get them. Anyways everything in a five foot area around me is seen in slow mo, dont know if it is just increased perception or time manipulation in all honesty I dont mind not ever finding that out makes it more fun." he brushed his regular clothes some "I also didnt get a school uniform they said it was lost in mail or something. Hope a day without it wont matter Miss Haze." he said rubbing his head still before smiling at her "Guess that is all for me...oh wait...I know a lot of martial arts..like a lot." he said sitting down placing his bag under the table