Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private New Heroes: My Hero Academia

Venomous

Turning his attention away from the conversation after giving his two cents, Ryu simply looked out the window and imagined himself flying through the clouds, or at least in some remote forest where no one would be able to judge him for his quirk or admonish him for openly using such a thing. He might have wanted to become a hero, but he didn’t trust the Japanese government as far as he could throw whatever bureaucrats ran the system they worked in.

The teen was brought out of his thoughts by the rather sudden appearance of a cloud of smoke, and he was about to say something about a fire when the teacher they would be with for the rest of their first year appeared from the mist. Honestly, he was pleased with the situation, though that didn’t mean he would give out the specifics of his abilities freely. “My name is Ryu Kasai, and my quirk is pretty much what you see. I don’t really know how it’ll change, so that’s all I can really give you without making myself sound like an egotistical prick.”

On 8/13/2019 at 7:04 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

Chuckling at the cursed blood comment before hearing about being a doll "Aww.. Noroi we just met, at least buy me a dinner before calling me a doll." he said clasping his hands together and placed them under his own chin as he made a kissy face at Noroi

Noroi give him a blank stares, rubbing his charms.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:04 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

i "And no problem on samples I just collect it and put names with them making a biig portfolio.

On 7/22/2019 at 11:38 PM, TBD said:

He sits back down again looking serious again. “pass.”

(Just formatting the order for it to flow.)

Noroi pretend not to pay attention to the other students as they continue talk among each other about their quirks, but he listen in on their conversations. The class hasn’t started yet and already there’s a sense of competition.

The conversation was interrupted by a mist merging in the classroom. The mist begin to take in shape, revealing Haze. As she walks in the classroom.

On 8/7/2019 at 5:04 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I was off for summer break and I had almost forgotten that this section of the school existed

To himself: “ I was going to believe that too..” As he remembered how he was having a hard time finding 1-c .

He listened in on Haze’s introductions and even though he knows what she can do, Hearing it from Haze herself, Noroi can’t help but feel excited.

Noroi pays close attention to the others as they made their introduction. He was so tie in that he didn’t realize the class begin to grew quite all the sudden. He snapped out of it, realizing he is the last one to respond. 

On 8/7/2019 at 5:04 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

As a pro, you’ll have to deal with “not feeling it” but you can never let that stop you from saving lives

These words echos in his head...

~

Noroi stood up. “Ichiyuu, Noroi. What I do is...” He scrape the black polish off his nail. “ I jinx”

Noroi sat down quickly but as he did, his chair broke and Noroi fell. The loud crash caught everyone attention. Embarrassed he rub his charms anxiously. 

”eh .. eh..!.”

Noroi quickly shift to a new desk and and look away. Pretending nothing happen.

Edited by TBD
Typo

After listening to each student introduce themselves, Wolf anxiously awaited the teacher to talk more about herself. She wanted to get a good idea of what sort of person she is and more importantly, what kind of teacher she would be. Wolf had heard many stories of how a lot of the instructors at UA were no nonsense. 

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

”It’s very nice to meet all of you. You all have unique abilities...some of the most interesting I have ever come across. Don’t get too excited by that compliment, though. That doesn’t mean you’re the best by any stretch. You have a lot of training, honing, sweating, bleeding, and crying to do if you want to be a pro hero. I am here to ensure that you all become some of the best heroes this world has ever seen. Now, I’d like to get an idea of your weaknesses. I know that you touched on them a bit but I want to hear about them in their entirety; specifications and all. We have a training camp scheduled soon. Here, we will focus on your quirks and surround you with your weaknesses so you can learn to push through them or, better yet, overcome them. The latter isn’t likely, however, as everyone has a weakness no matter who they are or how much they’ve trained. I’ll start with you again, Wolf”

”Oh, well, when I am overloaded with emotion, I turn “rabid”. If I become too stressed, I lose it. Let’s say if I find out that a close friend of mine has been killed. I would probably lose it... That’s an example of an extreme case, though. Smaller things can set me off. If someone calls me “weak”... I can’t stand to remain calm. I hate that word...” Wolf explained, trailing off with a sad look on her face.

”Noted. Next? Also, be short. I don’t need a life story” Haze stated.

• Brohoof 1

On 8/13/2019 at 1:46 AM, Jedishy said:

@Dynamo Pad 

Looking directly at Mamoru Tharas tilted his head and gave a thin smile. 

" The future can always be changed until it cant. Which I know sounds like a bad fortune cookie but its the truth. Sort of like a scale it can always be in balance until one puts a bit too much on either side. Basically if you start a chain of events at some point you can't do much to change what you set in motion. And yes the more I get to know someone the easier it is for me to read them. Basically if you train with someone you cant start to read their reactions no quirk required. So my quirk lets me read people easier then most. Thus the more I know a person the better I get at using my quirk against them. Which is why I study videos of villains. Most follow predictable combat patterns. "

His eyes flash and Tharas turns away mid sentence as he sees that their teacher is about to arrive. Watching the fog he wondered how it would impact his quirk. He wondered if the fog could jumble futures for him causing him to react to the wrong things. Again an interesting test of his abilities. Following his classmates he stood and spoke clearly but without emotion. 

" I am Omen the precog hero. I can see into the future for varying lengths of time and with varying cost. Mostly this means I need to eat a lot and that I have to control my emotions. I like to augment my abilities with a few gadgets and martial arts. Finally I hate gambling. Especially dice. It seems I am not very lucky with them and it sucks to see you've lost before you even roll

As Mamoru listened to Tharas's response, the teen tilted his head in confusion. While some things didn't make much sense, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded as he got the gist of it. "Eh, you've read one fortune cookie, then you've read them all. The whole chain of events reminds me of that game show, Chain Reaction. Need to connect a chain of words to get from one point to the other." He chuckled, before grinning at the idea of the quirk. "You know, if you say it like that, then it also works the other way around. While some villains might be able to read moves, then you'd have to be unpredictable. Now, that's not what I'm aiming at, but it's just a random thought is all. Now, you said you can read people easier than most. Which means, if you get to know us enough, then we could make powerful combinations of moves. I can imagine a crazy combo, then follow it up with an explosive finishing move!" His eyes gleamed as it was like playing a video game.

At the mention of gambling, Mamoru grinned sheepishly, while giving Tharas a thumbs up. "Don't worry. I'm not much of a betting boy either. It sounds like fun, but then you worry about putting your money in one bet and then lose it. Plus, I'm not too familiar with some of the card games. I will say my favorite, regular card game would have to be Blackjack. I'd say that regular card games don't interest me though."

On 8/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, Arid_Blitz said:

It seemed the students were oddly not wanting to give out samples. Chuckling at the cursed blood comment before hearing about being a doll "Aww.. Noroi we just met, at least buy me a dinner before calling me a doll." he said clasping his hands together and placed them under his own chin as he made a kissy face at Noroi "And no problem on samples I just collect it and put names with them making a biig portfolio."

Hearing Mamoru  say about telling everyone his limits he tilted his head some "So did everyone else...plus not like you guys are going to use it against me." he said before looking over to the ceiling and smirking "Besides never know how far I can push it till someone pushes me." he leaned down his head looking into Mamoru's eyes "Still no idea what you are on about with the anime stuff. Plus five feet is more then enough room when you are close."

Hearing of the how it would look like in his bubble he put a finger on his chin thinking "Not sure, but I am sure to everyone else watching would look pretty amazing. I look forward to if we are allowed to spar." he gave a slight bow to him grinning "Maybe Mamoru can record it so he can watch it like an anime."

Taking in a deep breath he sighed some rubbing the back of his head some "My name is Canteen, no last name...no hero name either. Guess I never really thought of one, my quirk is well I dont have a name for it. Anyways I eat or inhale this gem I have...dont ask where I get them. Anyways everything in a five foot area around me is seen in slow mo, dont know if it is just increased perception or time manipulation in all honesty I dont mind not ever finding that out makes it more fun." he brushed his regular clothes some "I also didnt get a school uniform they said it was lost in mail or something. Hope a day without it wont matter Miss Haze." he said rubbing his head still before smiling at her "Guess that is all for me...oh wait...I know a lot of martial arts..like a lot." he said sitting down placing his bag under the table

At the mention of collecting samples and making a big portfolio, Mamoru raised his eyebrows as his tails swished slightly. "Right...good to know..." It sounded strange, but this Canteen didn't sound like a bad person. He could see being friends with him in the long run. He tilted his head at the response and the chuckling. "Sorry. I seemed to have missed a good joke. What was the punch line? Seeing how I don't get what you mean on us not using it against you. I'd say that you don't know what you are missing. Anime, or animation in general is like an art. Even though it's others making drawings to make the drawings come to life. Still, I guess I just love the effort put into the animation and styles. Sort of like you're reading a book, while watching." At the mention of five feet, a look of realization dawned upon him, before chuckling. "Oh, whoops. My bad, then. I guess I forgot to take into account that I'm not the best when it involves math. If you want me to record the spar, then I'm all for it. I'd just have to find a camera to record the battle, of course."

On 8/14/2019 at 4:37 PM, TBD said:

Noroi stood up. “Ichiyuu, Noroi. What I do is...” He scrape the black polish off his nail. “ I jinx”

Noroi sat down quickly but as he did, his chair broke and Noroi fell. The loud crash caught everyone attention. Embarrassed he rub his charms anxiously. 

”eh .. eh..!.”

Noroi quickly shift to a new desk and and look away. Pretending nothing happen.

As Noroi took his turn to introduce himself, Mamoru glanced to Noroi and tilted his head slightly. 'He jinxes? What does that have to do with...' He stopped as his question was soon answered. He didn't laugh, but winced slightly at Noroi, who had fallen as his chair suddenly broke. 'So, it's sort of like he's cursed? He can jinx others, but the effects can affect him, huh?' He wondered as he felt sorry for who he considered a friend. He turned his attention back towards the front of the class as Noroi had moved to a new desk.

On 8/18/2019 at 5:07 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

After listening to each student introduce themselves, Wolf anxiously awaited the teacher to talk more about herself. She wanted to get a good idea of what sort of person she is and more importantly, what kind of teacher she would be. Wolf had heard many stories of how a lot of the instructors at UA were no nonsense. 

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

”It’s very nice to meet all of you. You all have unique abilities...some of the most interesting I have ever come across. Don’t get too excited by that compliment, though. That doesn’t mean you’re the best by any stretch. You have a lot of training, honing, sweating, bleeding, and crying to do if you want to be a pro hero. I am here to ensure that you all become some of the best heroes this world has ever seen. Now, I’d like to get an idea of your weaknesses. I know that you touched on them a bit but I want to hear about them in their entirety; specifications and all. We have a training camp scheduled soon. Here, we will focus on your quirks and surround you with your weaknesses so you can learn to push through them or, better yet, overcome them. The latter isn’t likely, however, as everyone has a weakness no matter who they are or how much they’ve trained. I’ll start with you again, Wolf”

”Oh, well, when I am overloaded with emotion, I turn “rabid”. If I become too stressed, I lose it. Let’s say if I find out that a close friend of mine has been killed. I would probably lose it... That’s an example of an extreme case, though. Smaller things can set me off. If someone calls me “weak”... I can’t stand to remain calm. I hate that word...” Wolf explained, trailing off with a sad look on her face.

”Noted. Next? Also, be short. I don’t need a life story” Haze stated.

As Mamoru listened to Haze's description of what they'd be going through, he gulped slightly in worry. He had been training ever since he gained his quirk, but he wasn't very good in other fields when it involved elemental powers. He hoped that he would be prepared when it would involve this training to be a pro hero. At the mention of weaknesses, he furrowed his eyebrows as he and the others talked about them. Granted, it was only briefly, but it must be because the teacher was starting to get to know them too. He frowned as he listened to Wolf's weakness of turning rabid. 'I'd be worried if we had a major test exam and the stress got to everyone.' He though in a non serious way, but he soon learned that the idea of turning rabid was very serious. At the mention of being called "weak" Mamoru looked down towards the desk. He could relate as others feared him based on his powers. Either that, or it was because of his parents. He was pulled out of his thoughts as Haze asked for someone else to go next.

Seeing nobody had talked, Mamoru had decided to go up next. "I guess I'll go. Like I said, my weakness is from loud frequencies. Sort of like nails on a chalkboard, or even moves that deal with light, sound and vibration. It makes me freeze up, clutch my ears and double over in both pain and dizziness. Sort of like a teacher I heard was here from my parents. I think his name was Present Mic." He shuddered as he knew he wasn't going to enjoy running into him. "I also don't like when others fear me for something that they don't know or understand."

• Brohoof 1

Tharas stood once more his face blank as he breathed deeply. He hated revealing weaknesses if it was not an absolute must. A least in such deatil. 

" My weankesses are broken down into three areas. 

1. Emotional control. If I touch a person when out of control of my emotions I can potentially be pulled into a trance that sees all of their possible futures. 

2. Time. If I use my quirk for more than 5 minutes straight I get weak and hungry 

3. Repetition. If I push past my limits I might pass out. 

In short I really need to work on my endurance so that I cant be beaten by a clock.

Suddenly Tharas let out an uncharacteristic laugh. He realized potentially for the first time how amusing it was for a precog hero to be bested by a clock. 

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

@Drago Ryder

Sitting there listening to the others he yawned some scratching the back of his head, almost falling asleep on his desk before jolting up to his feet "My name is Canteen and the answer is 42." blinking a bit he rubbed the back of his head "Right...I dont really know my weaknesses. Never been pushed enough to really suffer any drawbacks...the only ones I've had are later after a fight." yawning he stretched out as he closed his eyes "My mind gets affected by the gems in weird ways. Havent pin pointed all of them yet."

Standing there still he looked at all the other students grinning some "I look forward to finding out what drawbacks I have if I am pushed too much." starting to sit down he took up his bag and set it down on his desk laying his head down and starting to sleep on it

Edited by Arid_Blitz

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

While Ryu wasn’t exactly comfortable with revealing his known weaknesses, he figured that whatever was said wouldn’t really leave the room or be copied onto some computer network that could be easily hacked by a villian. Besides, it wasn’t like any students currently in the room with him would be able to utilize such information effectively, though the same could be said for him in relation to the weaknesses explained by the others. Glancing at Wolf out of the corner of his eye, he simply nodded in response to her words. “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” It had been a while since he had read The Art of War, but he figured that was how the quote went. Either way, it was his way of saying that there is more to strength and weakness than physical ability.

Seeing as how he was one of the only student that had yet to explain their own vulnerabilities, the half dragon turned his attention to his teacher and shrugged. “As I said before, I don’t know how my abilities might change, so it will definitely take a bit of time to adjust should such a thing occur past a certain degree. Of course, the same could be said for my own weaknesses. As of now, my maximum flying altitude is a height of around 5 to 6 kilometers, though I can’t really sustain a presence at that height for long. The cold temperature tends to slow me down, most certainly a side effect of my quirk’s reptilian nature. Anything else essentially boils down to whatever a normal individual might be vulnerable to.” There might have also been a few personal deficits that he might have omitted, but those were his problem to deal with and his alone.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Overcoming weakness? For his case, that would be unlikely. Noroi believes people are not just born with Quirks, but rather given by gods as they see fits. He believes that Quirks belongs to the gods and for whatever their interest is, they lend their quirks to the human, thus that’s how humans are born with it. Unfortunately, Arae, the goddess of curse has chosen him to bear this quirk. How his quirk works are once placing a curse on an object or a person, the curse itself will reflect him. It got nothing to do with physical weakness but instead a simply “a price to pay” by Arae whenever he uses her power. But that’s only his belief for the time being. 

Noroi reminds at his seat and giving another 5 mins of silences, he sign and spoke.

“My setback cannot be avoided or managed, what goes around comes around.” *moving his index finger in circular motion* "Although I'd carry good luck charms, nothing special. You can get these at the supermarket...but It's a way to lessen the effect...so I hoped" Holding his charms.

Eyeing back at the instructor.

“ I won’t hesitate to use it…" *his lip twitched.* "but it only comes to when I hate to use it more than I can take…" (*Noroi changing the subject at the last minute*) "...Overall, I have no fighting experience."  *Noroi  look away indifferent as he rested his chin on one hand*

Noroi hoped that the UA will provide him a way to work around with his quirk that can actually be useful in a heroic act but until then, learning some combat skills will be the best opinion so he wouldn't have to use his quirk that often due to his setback. 

Edited by TBD

• 2 weeks later...

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤

"My weaknesses?" Toby asked Haze thoughtfully. "Well, other than my time limit of 3 to 5 minutes per day, I guess my other 'weakness', if you could call it that, is that I can only focus myself in three areas: speed, strength, and agility at a time. Let's say some people are trapped in a burning building, for example. What do I use? If I focus on my strength, I won't be able to get out quickly or be nimble enough to avoid debris. If I focus on my speed, I'll be able to get out, but not get everyone out in time. If I focus on my agility, I'd be able to do neither, and everyone would end up perishing in the blaze." With that, he looked at his desk, deep in thought .

THIS POST CONTAINS A TIME SKIP. PLEASE POST ACCORDINGLY TO IT.

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Haze listened intently to each student; carefully trying to understand their flaws and shortcomings. As a pro hero herself as well as an instructor, she knew that each person is unique and overcomes those exact flaws and shortcomings in their own unique way(s). 

"Thank you for informing me. I ask because it is necessary to purposely expose you to these weaknesses so you can learn to perform the same if not better in them. This may sound frightening but if you want to graduate to becoming a pro, you must learn how to do this. I will note each fragility and find a way to expose you to them in the near future. As for now? It's time to show off your quirks. We will head outside behind the campus and you will each get a chance to show off your powers. Get into your PE uniforms and meet there in twenty minutes"

With that, the class got into their uniforms and made it outside. It was a clear sky day and it was in the mid 60s. There was a slight breeze as the air swirled around everyone, cradling them. Haze walked out of the back door of the building and approached the group of students.

"Ha! It's good to see that none of you ran home! At this point, at least three students have dropped! This class is proving to be interesting indeed. Alright, now for your quirk demonstration. It's exactly what it sounds like; a demonstration. Give us an example of what you can do. Feel free to show off any and all of your abilities but be cautious not to go too far. We do have a school nurse who is aware of what's going on so if you get hurt, we can get you to him right away. We have also have some trees designated for this particular activity so feel free to use them to help you! Attempting to Injure other students or me is forbidden. Also, try not to damage the school... We don't need another hole in the wall of the teacher's lounge. We couldn't make coffee for a month. If things get out of hand for any reason, I will stop you. Now, let's begin with Wolf"

"Well, since I am going first I might as well put on a bit of a show, eh?" she says sweetly while giving Mamoru a wink.

Wolf walked toward the middle of the empty field with confidence. Ever since she received her quirk as a child, she took full advantage of honing it. This would be nothing but a routine workout. She walked toward one of the trees and stood in front of it. She reached out her hands and slashed at the trunk with her nails, leaving ten, massive scratches that were easily inches deep. 

"My nails are sharper than any knife" she says as she smiles. She then places her mouth around the same trunk as wide as she can. She bites down and leaves four deep holes. "My canines are pretty damn sharp too. A villain stands no chance if I get a hold of their neck"

She bends over and picks up a rock, holding it to her nose to smell it. She walks back to Haze and asks her to dig it into the ground anywhere in the field while she blindfolds herself with one of her spare headbands. "Also, cast a small amount of your desensitizing fog onto it to decrease its scent" she tells. Haze obliges, turning Wolf around and making sure her eyes are covered. She walks around the field for a bit and then buries said rock in the dirt and releases some fog onto it. She walks back and gives Wolf the okay to look for it. "Alright, it's hidden" she confirms.

Wolf raises her nose to the sky and begins smelling. She walks ahead for a moment when she picks up the scent. She walks straight to where the rock was buried and digs it up. "Only took me thirty-one seconds and that was with your quirk on it. Now it's time to show off my agility"

Wolf takes in a deep breath and releases a fierce burst of speed and begins sprinting at the other students, leaving a massive cloud of dust behind her. It's almost like a jet took off but 50x faster. She then seems to vanish for a second and appears behind Haze. Before Haze can turn around, Wolf has already moved to in front of her. Her speed is so intense that it gives the illusion that she can switch places immediately.

Example of what I mean (notice how the character in black seems to temporarily disappear):

tenor.gif

Wolf stops and gracefully kneels down. "Imagine me using that kind of speed in combination with my nails. I'd be a monster" she says with a sharp-tooth grin. "As far my ability to communicate with other canines? Well..." she turns her head to the side and lets out a drawn-out howl that sounds as if it were coming from a dog. A second goes by when a group of howls can be heard in the distant. "That's at least eleven hounds answering me. I asked them if they could all give me a cheer! As for my hearing, my ears can swivel so I can focus on where a sound is coming from. I can hear as well as a wolf so about ten miles away assuming the area is open. Six miles if the area is crowded. Oh, and I can see very well in the dark.

Anyway, that's about it for me. I will past it on to the next student, Mamoru. "Good luck, Mamo" she says charmingly"

• Brohoof 2

On 9/14/2019 at 9:34 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

THIS POST CONTAINS A TIME SKIP. PLEASE POST ACCORDINGLY TO IT.

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

Haze listened intently to each student; carefully trying to understand their flaws and shortcomings. As a pro hero herself as well as an instructor, she knew that each person is unique and overcomes those exact flaws and shortcomings in their own unique way(s). 

"Thank you for informing me. I ask because it is necessary to purposely expose you to these weaknesses so you can learn to perform the same if not better in them. This may sound frightening but if you want to graduate to becoming a pro, you must learn how to do this. I will note each fragility and find a way to expose you to them in the near future. As for now? It's time to show off your quirks. We will head outside behind the campus and you will each get a chance to show off your powers. Get into your PE uniforms and meet there in twenty minutes"

With that, the class got into their uniforms and made it outside. It was a clear sky day and it was in the mid 60s. There was a slight breeze as the air swirled around everyone, cradling them. Haze walked out of the back door of the building and approached the group of students.

"Ha! It's good to see that none of you ran home! At this point, at least three students have dropped! This class is proving to be interesting indeed. Alright, now for your quirk demonstration. It's exactly what it sounds like; a demonstration. Give us an example of what you can do. Feel free to show off any and all of your abilities but be cautious not to go too far. We do have a school nurse who is aware of what's going on so if you get hurt, we can get you to him right away. We have also have some trees designated for this particular activity so feel free to use them to help you! Attempting to Injure other students or me is forbidden. Also, try not to damage the school... We don't need another hole in the wall of the teacher's lounge. We couldn't make coffee for a month. If things get out of hand for any reason, I will stop you. Now, let's begin with Wolf"

"Well, since I am going first I might as well put on a bit of a show, eh?" she says sweetly while giving Mamoru a wink.

Wolf walked toward the middle of the empty field with confidence. Ever since she received her quirk as a child, she took full advantage of honing it. This would be nothing but a routine workout. She walked toward one of the trees and stood in front of it. She reached out her hands and slashed at the trunk with her nails, leaving ten, massive scratches that were easily inches deep. 

"My nails are sharper than any knife" she says as she smiles. She then places her mouth around the same trunk as wide as she can. She bites down and leaves four deep holes. "My canines are pretty damn sharp too. A villain stands no chance if I get a hold of their neck"

She bends over and picks up a rock, holding it to her nose to smell it. She walks back to Haze and asks her to dig it into the ground anywhere in the field while she blindfolds herself with one of her spare headbands. "Also, cast a small amount of your desensitizing fog onto it to decrease its scent" she tells. Haze obliges, turning Wolf around and making sure her eyes are covered. She walks around the field for a bit and then buries said rock in the dirt and releases some fog onto it. She walks back and gives Wolf the okay to look for it. "Alright, it's hidden" she confirms.

Wolf raises her nose to the sky and begins smelling. She walks ahead for a moment when she picks up the scent. She walks straight to where the rock was buried and digs it up. "Only took me thirty-one seconds and that was with your quirk on it. Now it's time to show off my agility"

Wolf takes in a deep breath and releases a fierce burst of speed and begins sprinting at the other students, leaving a massive cloud of dust behind her. It's almost like a jet took off but 50x faster. She then seems to vanish for a second and appears behind Haze. Before Haze can turn around, Wolf has already moved to in front of her. Her speed is so intense that it gives the illusion that she can switch places immediately.

Wolf stops and gracefully kneels down. "Imagine me using that kind of speed in combination with my nails. I'd be a monster" she says with a sharp-tooth grin. "As far my ability to communicate with other canines? Well..." she turns her head to the side and lets out a drawn-out howl that sounds as if it were coming from a dog. A second goes by when a group of howls can be heard in the distant. "That's at least eleven hounds answering me. I asked them if they could all give me a cheer! As for my hearing, my ears can swivel so I can focus on where a sound is coming from. I can hear as well as a wolf so about ten miles away assuming the area is open. Six miles if the area is crowded. Oh, and I can see very well in the dark.

Anyway, that's about it for me. I will past it on to the next student, Mamoru. "Good luck, Mamo" she says charmingly"

As Haze began to speak, Mamoru had a neutral expression upon his face. He was always one for making a joke or trying to have fun, but he knew this was a time to be serious. He remembered times where his dad would train him when he was younger. The would have been times that he would teach his son to fight the enemy of sound, but it was to no avail. His father wasn't very adept in the art of sound based techniques. For Haze, however, Mamoru felt as if he could trust her. He couldn't exactly explain it or put it into words. Whether it was by what she had been saying or if it was because she was a pro hero, he couldn't say. He just felt he could believe what his sensei was telling him and the rest of the class. At the mention of testing out their quirks, Mamoru grinned as he was psyched to show what he could do. He nodded as he followed the rest of the class to get changed into their PE uniforms.

-Twenty minutes later-

As Mamoru stepped outside, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He let out of soft sigh as he could feel the rays of the sun beaming upon him. The temperature was somewhere in the 60's. A slight breeze had been present in the air, so it wasn't too hot or cold. It felt warm and peaceful, which was something Mamoru liked about this kind of weather. As the class made it behind the campus, Haze was there waiting for the students to greet them. Upon arrival, Mamoru raised his eyebrows in slight surprise at the mention of three students had dropped out. His eyes darted around swiftly to see that everyone he had met in class was still there. 'If everyone is still here, then who're the three that dropped already? Is she trying to psyche us out?' He thought to himself as Haze began to explain the rules of the quirk demonstration. He held back a chuckle at the mention of the teacher's not being able to make coffee for a month. "If the teacher's didn't have coffee, then I'd hate to see them on their off days. I wouldn't want to make any of them angry if they don't have the necessary amount of caffeine." He whispered softly, before hearing that Wolf would be starting off the demonstration. 

Mamoru blinked a couple of times as she thought Wolf had winked at him. He blushed slightly at the gesture, before looking around at the other students. He and the other's were all huddled near each other, so the fox boy had concluded that maybe she was just winking at them. He chose to ignore what was going on, in exchange to see what Wolf was capable of. As she demonstrated her abilities, Mamoru couldn't help in being impressed by her feats. The way that she fought, the way she was able to keep a trace on the rock's scent was simply amazing and flawless, in his opinion. As she ran up to him and the others, Mamoru had to squint his eyes slightly as the female wolf had kicked up some wind around her from her dash. He thought she had stopped in her run, before his ears perked at hearing her voice from a different location. He turned to where the voice was to see Wolf was standing behind Haze, before seeing Wolf stand before their teacher. He couldn't help in frowning slightly at the monster comment as he thought otherwise of the female wolf. 'She wouldn't be a monster. With the skills she has at her disposal, she would make for an excellent hero.' He didn't understand why he wouldn't say that out loud to her. Whether it was being shy, or not wanting to disrupt the class, he couldn't confirm it. He did, however, knew he would tell her about it later. 

As she began to how, the fox boy didn't hear anything at first. A few seconds later, his ears perked as he could hear a couple of howls off into the distance. As Wolf explained the meaning of the cheer, Mamoru couldn't help in giving a howl, as well. He grinned, before he felt a couple of eyes were drawn towards him. "What? Who doesn't like a good cheer? Plus,  she did pretty amazing." He blushed slightly and wanted to explain more, but he stopped as he was next up to give a demonstration. As he began walking up to where Wolf stood, Mamoru had been feeling somewhat nervous. Whenever he trained, it was either by himself, or with his father supervising the training. He never got to perform his training as an order from his parents. In fear that he would either hurt himself on accident or injure anyone who watched. He stopped momentarily as he heard said wolf girl's comment. He looked back slightly, looking almost confused, yet a look of understanding. 'So, it really was me that she was giving a wink to.' He knew wondering about it wouldn't help him at the moment. For the moment, he had to show off a couple of his abilities. He grinned with a nod as he wasn't feeling as nervous as he was before. "Thanks Wolf and I'll do my best."

After arriving at the center of the arena, Mamoru had looked around to take note of all the targets stationed around him. They were in different angles and heights to increase the difficulty. He had mentioned about being a ninja to Haze, while being given kunai and shuriken for the demonstration. He took a moment to get a sense of the wind to see if it would affect the angle of his throws. After getting a read on his surroundings, he closed his eyes and took a knee. He had the kunai in between his fingers, while placing the palms of his hands directly on the sandy surface. A moment later, he instantly vanished as he reappeared in the air. If one were to look, then Mamoru's hands were ignited in flames and embers. The reason was that he used the power of his fire to help him launch into the air. As he finished ascending, he changed his direction and began to free fall towards the ground. The fox boy soon began throwing the kunai knives that were in between his fingers, until he had two left in each hand. As he threw both simultaneously, Each kunai ricocheted off one another, until they went soaring towards their destinations.

Mamoru spun, before using his flames to slow the descent as he landed in the same position as he started. He opened his eyes to look and see that each kunai had all hit their intended targets. "As you can see, I'm working on becoming a sort of Shinobi. That being said, I'm not bad when it comes to being a sort of marksman. If the term marksman is fitting to what I just demonstrated."

An example of what Mamoru had done with the kunai technique demonstration. 

Spoiler

After grabbing all the kunai he threw, Mamoru quickly made his way over towards Haze. "Excuse me, sensei? You have the spare shuriken, right? I need you to throw these with the kunai in a random order and I'll try to avoid or block them." He says, handing over the ninja tools, before making his way back to the previous spot. As he gave the signal, he narrowed his eyes as he saw Haze begin to throw the weapons at him. Mamoru would either dodge from side to side, jump to avoid low throws, or lean back so the weapon would fly right past him. To some, it was just a demonstration. For Mamoru, it as like he was simply dancing. As a kunai flew overhead, he managed to grab the weapon and right his standing position. With kunai in hand, he managed to deflect any and all incoming weapons that were still being thrown. Once there were no more tools to be thrown, Mamoru sighed as he relaxed his stance. "I'm not sure how to test my sense of smell, but I can still test my sense of hearing. Along with a test of my reflexes and flexibility. I don't know that many foxes in town to go with a simple hearing test. Although, I can hear the sounds of the kunai and shuriken ripping through the air. I admit that I haven't tested listening to something while my eyes are blindfolded. I do know that if I hear something out of the ordinary, then I can try to react in any way that's possible. So, when the weapons are thrown, I dodge accordingly and try to retaliate. Now, whether or not you may have noticed it before. I have an affinity to fire." As he talked, a bit of smoke started to appear from his hands and and lower arm. "So, what better way to finish the demonstration than by turning up the heat!" He then began to shoot fire from his hands at each of the targets that were still in place. Each target exploded on impact and was left smoldering and charred. As he finished, the flames started to die down. Save for a bit of smoke and flame being left on his index finger. He brought the finger up to his lips and promptly blew the flame out like he was a cowboy. "I'm able to use the power of fire at my will. Sort of like a flamethrower, but I can use it to fly or launch projectiles and such. I have other affinities, but fire is the only one I was able to unlock for the time being. I guess that's it for my demonstration." He grinned, picking up the other tools scattered about, before making his way to Haze and returning everything. Once he made his way over to the rest of the group, he looked over at Wolf, before giving her a smile and a thumbs up.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Tharas rummaged around in the pockets of his uniform. Prior to the first day of class each student had been allowed to submit their needs for a custom to the school along with any technique requirements they might have for the support department. He finally found the pocket he needed. From within he pulled out four small black orbs. Activating them he tossed them in the air where they hovered in a circle around him. He made his way before the class and spoke softly. 

" These droids were made from my own home made design. The support department upgraded them clearly as I could not make my own this small. They each have a randomized program that will adjust to my movements. They contain a stun device that will try to shock me.

He moved out into a clear area and the droids spread out darting and weaving in a no particular pattern Tharas took a deep breath and slowly centered himself. Then he spoke;

" Activate training protocol Alpha.

As the words left his lips his eyes glowed with a pale purple light. 

Left, right, behind you, two from the side, jump. 

Tharas seemed to shiver in place. The bolts from each bot would miss him by centimeters. Every time it looked like a bot would score a hit Tharas would shift subtly  so that the bolt would strike the pavement. After two minutes of this display Tharas spoke again. 

" End program. Return to user.

The droids returned to his hand and he gave a respectful nod to the class and his instructor in turn. 

" I hope this display was sufficient.

Canteen walked over to the training area, as he watched everyone else he yawned some almost falling asleep on his feet. "Oof this early in the morning is killing me." he said before hearing it was his turn to show off. Walking out he removed his jacket and tossed it to the side before removing his shirt, as he did his back was being exposed. His muscling were lean however his tan skin showed off deep scars. Everything from cuts, stab wounds, and others were covering his back, shoulders, sides, and his front. Turning to show off his front now it was revealed to have a forming six pack.

Moving his arms above his head a crack could be heard as he popped his joints. "Right...mind if you spar me teach?" he said as he raised his inhaler to his mouth "Or even toss those kunai or whatever.." he took in a deep breath from the inhaler before smiling. His pupils got wide as a glossy look came over the eyes.

Haze looked at the other students impressed with what they could do...then Canteen came out. Still in his street clothes. When he removed his jacket and shirt she took in the scars. Taking out four kunai's she stood about 10 feet from Canteen. In her right hand she held the kunais, in her left she pulled out her sickle She whipped her right hand sending the kunai's, they almost seemed to disappear with how fast they went. Before she took off at Canteen, closing the distance fast she brought her sickle snatching the chain in her right hand she gripped it before she stopped, 3 feet from Canteen she flung the Sickle as she held the chain she moved her right hand having the Sickle change directions in mid-air. Also it was moved in a way it wouldnt harm Canteen should he mess up To the students the kunais were almost invisible with how fast they were traveling, then she had closed the distance to Canteen and used her Sickle. However to Canteen the moment the kunai passed the 5 foot mark they looked incredibly slow to him.  he moved in and out of three of the kunai allowing them to impale a tree behind him.

To the students it would appear he moved like a bolt of lightning. Before the fourth kunai disappeared from the air. As the sickle neared Canteen his left hand came down with the kunai hitting the sickle straight down into the ground impaling it. Then he closed the distance in to Haze in a fluid motion like a bolt to be in front of Haze ready for an attack. All at once his eyes lost the glossy look as his pupils shrank back down to normal Canteen dropped the Kunai to the ground before he smiled before he went over to his shirt and jacket picking them up. Slipping his shirt back on he looked at the students "Right..who is next? I actually thought I had more time then I did...should of took another inhale."

Edited by Arid_Blitz

Ryu gave a light nod at the hero’s words, figuring that such a line of reasoning might be behind the questions posed to them. Given his housing accommodations prior to the dorm at U.A, he couldn’t exactly train to minimize his own weaknesses to the extent of the other students present, but the least he could do was try not to be an absolute disappointment. Granted, that didn’t mean he wasn’t trained when it came to the current aspects of his quirk, and the classes he took a few years back did help somewhat for hand to hand combat. Either way, he was brought out of his thoughts by the announcement that they would be showing off their own quirks. It made sense, considering that Haze-sensei would need a baseline for each of them, and he simply remained silent as he changed into the slightly modified blue and white tracksuit provided to him in a stall.

In all honesty, the teen wanted to at least try to go first so that he could get his whole act out of the way before the bar was set to high, but it seemed like Wolf would be taking that spot. While talking about their quirks was one thing, actually seeing what the people in his class were capable of was another beast entirely, and the pit in his stomach only deepened as he continued to watch his classmates show off their own abilities. Compared to two canines that obviously had a thing going between them, one of whom being a legitimate ninja, someone who could predict the future enough to dodge lightning, and the edgiest hippy he had ever seen, what did he have that wasn’t already shown? Heck, two of his classmates hadn’t even gone yet, but something told him they had just as much power as the others, if not more. That only left him as the weakest link in whatever dynamic would form in class 1-C, at least in terms of raw power. For now, he just tried to bury that doubt, not wanting to draw attention to himself. It might not have been the healthiest option for him, but it was certainly better than the alternative.

Once Canteen had finished, Ryu stepped forward, figuring that he might as well get this over with. Stopping in front of a tree adjacent to the one Wolf had used, the teen used the claws on both his hands and feet to dig gashes into the wood. While they were around the same depth as the ones Wolf had inflicted, his own were certainly wider due to the difference in diameter and size of said weapons. “Like Wolf, I can use my claws to inflict damage on my opponent, and I am also somewhat versed in Tai Chi.”

A slight change to the wind around him sent a light chill down his spine, and he could feel the muscles in his wings prepare themselves for what was to come next. This sort of weather was certainly favorable for flight, so there was no reason for him not to show off. A quick flight might also help to ease his own mind, at least temporarily. “For now, though, I think moving on would be a good idea.” With a speed uncommon for someone of his size, the teen took off in a quick run, the warm wind blowing against his back. His wings then extended to their full length, and with a powerful flap, Ryu was sent into the air, quickly rising far above his classmates and eventually the school itself. To him, such an act came as naturally as swimming to a fish and allowed him to reach a place where the worries of life were left behind, one that only a few could reach. It was all an instinct for him, one that constantly beckoned for him to answer.

Stopping at around six hundred meters, Ryu simply looked on at the world before him, far past the city and towards Mt.Fuji. Only a few people would probably see him up here, to busy with their daily lives, and most of those few were located somewhere close to directly beneath him. Of course, that was assuming the clouds didn’t obscure him from sight. Basking in the sun’s warmth, the teen let out a content sigh as his eyes closed shut, simply enjoying the moment. He was certainly in his element, and while it would’ve been nice to stay, such a thing was probably not the wisest of choices at the moment. 

Gravity took hold of him once his wings closed shut around his body, causing him to fall head first after a slight adjustment. Ryu had already picked out a landing spot before hand, so now he just needed to not break his body on approach. Once he had enough speed, the teen merely opened his wings once more and leveled off only a few meters from the ground. The trees and practice dummies that had been set up prior to this were the perfect obstacle course for him to show his own agility, having come out of his dive a good distance away from the others. The wind rushed by him as he swerved between trees and targets, the edge of his wings coming mere centimeters from impact. He could feel his own heart racing as adrenaline surged through his body.

Once the path ahead of him was clear of obstacles, he used his wings as brakes while also digging his feet into the ground, digging a shallow trench into the dirt and kicking up just a slight bit of dust.Either way, Ryu came to a stop in the middle of the training field, his wings closed behind him. After stepping forward and shaking off whatever debris he could from his feet via flexing the digits inward, the teen merely walked towards where he had been standing before, ironically much more relaxed than he had been. “My flight gives me an edge in both recon and combat that very few are able to access. I suppose it might also have suitable stealth applications as well, especially when you get high enough. Either way, that is all I am able to show at the moment.”

Edited by Drago Ryder

Seeing Ryu's own display of his powers, Toby's mind began to race as he was called up next to demonstrate his quirk. "How the hell am I going to keep up with everyone else? Compared to all the stuff they can do, my own powers can't even compare. "

But if he wanted to be a hero-and he really did, deep down in his heart-Toby just needed to follow Gaza's instructions, and hopefully not screw anything up. Taking a long, hard and deep breath, the young man began moving his body around in warlike motions before screaming the word, "HENSHIN!" at the top of his lungs. Immediately, Toby was surrounded by light as he took on his Ultrakamen form - it seemed to resemble a silver grasshopper-like armor, with glowing white (or perhaps yellow) eyes and red trim. In the center of his chest was a glowing blue light, which Toby referred to as his "color timer". Seeing as he only had a few minutes before his energy was drained, Toby made the most of the time he had by first giving an apt demonstration of his strength. Launching himself into the air with a shout of "ULTRAKAMEN KICK!" Toby rushed towards one of the trees and promptly split it down the middle. Looking over the proud wreckage, Toby took the largest piece of the trunk that he could conceivably carry, and launched it at another tree, watching as it blew a rough hole into the base of it. Feeling his time was running low, Toby gathered what remained of his energy and unleashed a final " ULTRAKAMEN BLAST! " onto several more trees, blowing several more holes into them and uprooting a few, even. When all was said and done, Toby transformed back into his PE uniform and trying to keep his balance. He'd be fine, he was incredibly exhausted, however.

"Top...that." He managed to get out between large pants of breath. His face was flushed, and streams of sweat were going down his face.

Noroi went out with the other student in his black hoodie still except now with the UA PE uniform over it. Standing in far left with his hand crossed, he studies carefully at the other student as they show off their quirks.

Wolf and Mamoru both show great speed and endurance based on how they demonstrated their quirks, with those two and their canine-like quirk that, they can achieve anything. Tharas, who can predict every of your move. An ability to tell the future, going against him won’t be a walk in a park. Canteen, everything happens within a second, surely, he won’t give the enemy a second chance to think. Ryu, as he wants off flying, Noroi covers himself and tries to restrain himself from being blown by the gust of wind. His speed and strength have shown him to be a fearsome hero. Toby, transformed himself into someone completely different, and Noroi was astonished by the change of his physical strength. He sure looks like a hero you would see on a TV as a kid. A shame it only lasts for a few mins.  

Noroi couldn’t help it feel a little envious. Not only because of their ability or their quirks.... Funny that they all reminded him of his siblings and his parent. How their quirks are all hero worthy and he couldn't;t help it feeling a little envious. His eyes focus down on the ground and thought about how his quirk is what others would say..questionable. Since curse means inflicting pain or pass on misfortune. Let alone that if he uses it, he too will be effect by it as well. How’s that going to help anyone? When it’s his turn, he clutches his arm.

**Thought to himself (“This is a mistake; I shouldn’t be here” as he remembers Haze mentioned about two dropouts. “Maybe I should drop out…”)

Then he remember why he came here. To prove them wrong. (noted “them” is not referring to his UA peers)

He nervously looks at his peers and awkwardly walk towards the tree. He places his hand on the tree and thinks of that very moment about this specific tree. His hand glow as he muttered something in Latin. When he’s done, he turns to face the students and his instructor.

“As you can see, I had placed a curse on this tree. “

Noroi took at a necklace charm and put it around his neck and mutter to it as he rubs it anxiously.

Nothing happens. He can see the confusion on the students’ and Haze faces. They probably thought that his quirk is just hoax. The tree begins to wither as its branches begin to fall apart.

“The tree is now no longer be able to intake oxygen and water because I made it that way. My curse will only work if I know a person or an object’s weakness. Example a machine cannot function well if one wire is misplaced. I could curse it by having its wire misplaced, thus leading to it be malfunction. Although there’s one exception. (he thinks about his voodoo curse which will be later explained).Don't worry I won't dare to take your guys' oxygen, that would murder. His creepy smirked emerged, “Lucky for you.”But I do have alternatives. "

(On people, it's a different story, a bit trickier. His quirk on people, their weakness could just be determined by what weakness their quirk is or not. He hasn’t quite figured that part out. But his curse works on people only for a limited time, 5-10 mins max depending on how serious the curse is. The more serious it is, the shorter the time is. After that, the curse will be lifted. But that would mean far worst karma for him that could last an hour or even a week. He hoped that it does not have to come this way... Besides how is inflicting pain a hero act? That was his last thought before he heads back to his position with the others.)

Just as he heads back, he felt sickly and puked. “shit..” he had cursed the tree's inability to intake food sources and now he’s paying the price. He puked again and covers his mouth. In embarrassment,

“Mm-may I be excuse!?!” He dash for the nearest bush as quick as he could leaving a trial of cloud from the dirt behind him as he ran . The students can hear him puking some more behind the bush...*awkward... * 

…..

….

Edited by TBD

@Renegade the Unicorn

@Dynamo Pad

@Jedishy

@Arid_Blitz

@Drago Ryder

@TBD

“Vomit it up! Just don’t miss class tomorrow!

What a showcase, indeed! You all have such unique abilities and have obviously figured out how to use them efficiently...more efficiently than most beginning students! This is something I will not deny. However, you guys are all far from pro hero level. No matter how well a student can execute their power(s), they are still just that: a student. You all have much to learn. What I will do now is take notes on each of your demonstrations. I will figure out what you need to work on, what you do well, etc. This will take some time but it will be completed in a timely fashion. Thank you all so much for your use of strength, agility, intelligence, and everything in between. I’m sure that all of you are a bit tired so we will call your first day as complete. You all did well. I know that this day was short but trust me, you’ll have plenty of longer days ahead.

Now it is time for you to receive your rooming arrangements. As you know, UA has recently decided to room students. Classes A & B have their students roomed singularly. It’s the contrary for us, though. You will all be paired up save one. This is a new method introduced in an effort to increase student safety. Should an attack be made on the building, you will have fellow student to help keep you safe. Like I had mentioned before, one of you will be roomed alone. This is not because we see you as stronger than others or that we don’t like you! It is simply due to the fact that there are not enough students to make pairs. If you have an issue with being on your own, please bring it to my attention now. It’d be easier to make alterations now than later. See this as your opportunity to get to know one another, as you will be getting through UA together. You will fight side-by-side and need to learn how to work as a team.

Now, here are the pairings: 

Wolf and Mamoru in room 10

Noroi and Canteen in room 11

Toby and Tharas in room 12

Ryu in room 13

Please settle into your new rooms. These rooms were added as another building attachment to UA so you will not be in contact with other students from different classes. All rooms have two beds save Ryu’s, a full bathroom with a shower, a mini refrigerator, two wall closets, a flat screen television mounted on the wall, two windows, a landline, and all doors lock. However, all UA staff have keys to said rooms so don’t think you can lock yourself inside because you don’t feel like going to class! If you cannot attend class for any reason, please call the school’s front desk from your landline at the number 777 and explain why you cannot attend. They will then contact me. If you don’t do this, I will look for you myself and question you. There is a lounge next to the cafeteria for you to hang around. You have the rest of the day to yourselves but you are not to leave campus, understood? Dinner will be served at 6:00pm so feel free to head over to the cafeteria at that time. Don’t hesitate to find me if you need anything. I will see all of you tomorrow and here’s to a new year!”

With that last remark, Haze summons a thick fog and disappears.

• Brohoof 2

Toby looked at Tharas and thought to himself, "Oy. The psychic's my roommate now? Well this is certainly gonna be interesting. Maybe he'll be able to see if I'll get a girlfriend or something." The thought of that was rather amusing to him. He looked over at Wolf and Mamoru and smiled a bit. "Those two look pretty good together. Wouldn't shock me if they ended up together or something. " Deciding that now was not the time to muse on his new Cleveland's love lives, Toby began making his way to the cafeteria, noting to himself that he'd have a good time here at UA.

Especially with these new friends by his side.

Edited by Renegade the Unicorn
  • Brohoof 1

As each of the other student demonstrated their abilities one by one, Mamoru looked on with interest on what everyone's quirks were all about. He raised an eyebrow as he noticed Tharas had been holding onto some advanced tech, in his opinion. As Tharas began to dodge the electric shocks, he took notice as Tharas had dodged at the very last second. Next up was Canteen, who seemed to have had the same quirk ability as Tharas. Upon closer inspection, he took notice that both of their quirks were almost similar, but very different. For Tharas, it was looking into the future slightly to anticipate one's next moves. Canteen, on the other hand, was dodging at a fast pace. At the same time, the fox boy wondered if Canteen was really seeing things in slow motion. When Ryu was next up, the fox boy watched as the male dragon made bigger claw marks into the same tree Wolf had used. Mamoru began to wonder what would happen if Wolf and Ryu had gotten into a fight. His thoughts were cut short as he saw Ryu spreading his wings and began to run, before taking to the skies. As he kept climbing into the skies, Mamoru whistled in amazement as the male dragon was flying towards the clouds. "He's going, going, going...and he's outta here. Now that's what I call catching some air." He had to placed a hand over his forehead to try and help block the blaring light of the sun. Very soon, Ryu had been flying back and avoiding any and all obstacles in his descent.

As Toby had transformed for his demonstration, Mamoru's jaw dropped considerably in surprise. The hand motions, the outfit itself and the way Toby called out 'henshin'. It was as if he was a member of the Kamen Rider lineage. The fox boy jumped as his eyes sparkled with wonder and anticipation. The moves that were called out felt so nostalgic for Mamoru. Even the blast was impressive as it tore through several trees. Mamoru had to take a deep breath to try and keep his composure. While at the same time, not running over to tackle Toby and ask him question upon question about the Ultrakamen. Finally, it was time for Noroi to take his turn. Mamoru began to wonder what Noroi would do based on the mention of his curse style quirk. Upon hearing that Noroi had placed a curse upon a nearby tree, Mamoru couldn't help in raising an eyebrow, while also tilting his head in confusion. 'He cursed a tree? I mean, it kind of sounds interesting, but what does that even mean?' He thought, but was given his answers as Noroi began muttering something to a necklace he was holding. At first, nothing seemed to have happened, but very soon the tree began to wither away. As he listened to Noroi's explanation, Mamoru couldn't help in feeling impressed, while also feeling slightly worried about Noroi. "O...kay. Remind me never to get on that guy's bad side." He muttered to himself, wincing slightly and ears falling as he saw Noroi began to puke. He saw the student run over to a bush as the fox boy wondered if that was a sort of drawback to his quirk. He shrugged his shoulders as he didn't know, but he looked back and hoped that Noroi would be okay.

Upon hearing Haze's voice, Mamoru's ears perked as he turned his attention back to his sensei. He appreciated the praise, but he understood very well that he needed more room to improve. Even as a student, he hoped to excel and become stronger to become a true hero. At the mention of taking notes, Mamoru raised an eyebrow with interest. He wondered what it was that he needed to work on, but he felt a little criticism would help. He bowed in respect towards Haze's thanks, before sighing happily that the day was over for now. When rooming arrangements had been brought up, the fox boy had remembered that he was tasked with bringing a suitcase with clothing and other belongings with him. He didn't understand the reason, but he was told by the front desk to leave the suitcase with them. There had been mention of the staff bringing the suitcase to his room, but he didn't pay much attention as he left for the classroom. Now, he was beginning to see that he and the others would be living on campus. 'With the loss of All Might being the number one hero, it might be dangerous to travel to and from school.' He thought as that was the only explanation he could think of.

Mamoru had thought it was odd that some students in the class would be sharing a room. Depending on the size of the room, he was worried that the space might be cramped, or something along those lines. Upon further explanation, the fox both pondered on the idea, before nodding in understanding. "I see. It's sort of like a buddy system. If we need to evacuate or something is wrong, then you have someone with you to watch each other's backs. Not only that, but it helps in the students making a plan to get a teacher if we need to make an escape to find backup. I like that kind of idea." As Haze had given the group their roommates and room numbers, Mamoru froze momentarily on the spot. From how the rooms were arranged, it appeared that he was going to be rooming with Wolf. He had expected to be rooming with Noroi or maybe even Canteen, but he didn't expect to be rooming together with Wolf. Now, the fox boy didn't have anything against the idea. Seeing how he didn't want to go against the judgement of the school. He was just shy that he would be the only guy, who would be roommates with a girl. He blushed and felt his heartbeat quicken as he felt somewhat shy that someone would make a big deal about it. He was about to ask Haze how the rooming arrangements worked, but he never got the chance as Haze summoned a thick fog and disappeared. He looked over to Wolf and wondered what she had thought about all of this. "So, it looks like we'll be roommates at the school. I look forward to working along one another together." He says, walking over to the female wolf to try and strike up a conversation with her. "Hey, Wolf. I know we all got to describe ourselves in class, but did you want to talk and get to know each other? Considering we'll be roommates and everything. Did you want to head to the lounge room, or did you want to check out the rooms first?" He asks, while offering her a kind smile.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

@Renegade the Zombiecorn 

Tharas watched his new roommates demonstration noting the very short time limit of his abilities. It appeared that he was not the only one battling a clock. But with a shake of his head he noted how many of the  classmates he had relied almost solely on their quirks. He knew that this was a mistake as sometimes even the most skilled hero could not count that their time limit would hold or that their particular power would work against an opponent. 

As he caught Toby looking at him he knew the thoughts going threw his head. Not that he could mind read. It was just everyone held those thoughts. So he decided to teach his classmates as a group a lesson. He looked intently at Toby and let his eyes flash purple. 

Behind you. Avoid the mud 

As he turned and stepped around the mud puddle he held up 3 fingers in Tobys direction. 

" Three days Toby... it will happen in three days.

He kept his face a mask trying not to laugh at the impact he knew his words would have. Too often people expected him to know everything and it got annoying. So he enjoyed playing pranks like this. 

Canteen stood there as the others were going up to show off their quirks.He appeared to be sleeping as his eyes were almost fully closed however he was still paying attention to the others. Finally it was over they would be able to go either eat or check out their rooms. Walking towards the cafeteria he saw the others seemingly pairing up right away, he was with Noroi. However he watched Tharas avoid some mud without looking and he began to grin. "Hey come on let's spar till dinner." Taking off like a bullet he rushed towards Tharas.

As he rushed across the ground he got a foot from Tharas before leaping up "Tell me what I am about to do!" he said falling at him he twisted his body to the right bringing his left leg around to aim a hard kick towards Tharas. If it hit he would land on the ground lower down a bit before jumping up with an uppercut towards his chin. However if the kick was blocked he would be thinking of a countermeasure

While he might not have admitted it out loud, Ryu did find himself rather interested in the abilities his classmates had demonstrated, and it was obvious that they would make great heroes in their own right given time and training. There might not be much in the way of improvement for him, if only through the relatively limited nature of his quirk, but he would certainly try his best to push himself past his limits. Granted, Haze-sensei would probably be able to advise him on things he never would have dreamed of, but that was for another time.

The teen was then brought out of his thoughts by the sound of a series of soft chirps that echoed within his ears. The sounds were barely audible, being just enough to make him look around for its source, and sent a chill down his spine. A headache had also made itself known, though why such a thing would occur was unknown to him. Before the teen could investigate, the voice of their teacher forced him to return back to reality, just in time to hear that he would be rooming alone. He didn’t really mind, as his... erratic sleep schedule would most certainly impact any roommate he might have had in a negative manner. Most of anything else that might have been said was almost immediately lost on the teen, figuring that it wasn’t exactly important enough to remember. 

The others already seemed to be interacting amongst themselves, so he didn’t really see the point in sticking around for very long. Figuring that he might be able to get something to eat, Ryu made his way into the main building they would be residing in and towards the dining area of the lounge. He may or may not have had stashes of various snack foods in his room, but he would rather something a bit more substantial after a quick flight.

Edited by Drago Ryder

The last thing Noroi knew is he is with Recovery girl. He was giving some medicine from her to help with nausea. Noroi came out from the room still feeling a little sick to his stomach. He bumped into Haze. He backed away quickly. she smile while explaining to him the same thing she said to the other classmates. She gives him a hard hit on the arm, encouraging him to hang in there and told him to get settled in his new room and head over to the lounge. She then turns and walks away in the opposite direction.

*To himself:* “So I’ll be sharing a room with Canteen..” His eyes narrowed. “yippee.

Noroi figured he decided to unpack his stuff first since his stuff is already there at the dorm with the rest of the students’ things. He thoughted back when his own Butler came with him in the morning, to help him with his luggage. Noroi never asks for one of the butlers to come and help, since he hates to have the other students see him as an aristocratic like his dreadful family. Although now that he thinks about it, he did pack a bit much.

He walks down to the hallway and toward the lounge. He saw some of his students already interacting and Ryu heading over to the cafeteria. It’s lunchtime and Noroi looks over at the food the student is having. The food looks good but too bad he lost his appetite for it after that last lesson. (How embarrassing.) He decided to head over to the lounge instead and sat down to observe his fellow students. He then took out a fiction book from his bag to read while observing. He never went out much before getting into UA, so curiosity just got to him. Mamoru talking to Wolf, his face is red as a tomato although he tried to hide it. While Canteen bust in between Tharas’s and Toby’s conversation.

*To himself* “Unpacking can wait.” Noroi doesn’t feel good anyways to do so.

THIS WILL NOW BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR THE STUDENTS TO GET TO KNOW THEIR ROOMMATES. MENTION THE USER YOU ARE ROOMMATES WITH AND TALK. TRY TO KEEP IT A BIT SHORT (ONE POST EACH), AS STUDENTS WILL GO TO THEIR ROOMS SOON.

@Dynamo Pad

Walking toward the building, Wolf looked at Mamoru and smiled sweetly, revealing her sharp canines. “I suppose we are the odd one out; being a male and female mix. I’m surprised that the school board allowed this! I’m not bothered by it at all. Besides, two canine hybrids together could easily take on any villain that tries to attack the school! Am I right or am I right?” She lets out a chuckle and turns around to face the fox boy and reaches for his hands, holding them. She brings them up into the air and says happily: “We are now team canine!” She releases his hands and encourages him to follow her to the student lounge. Once they enter the lounge, Wolf takes a good, long look at the interior. The room is massive with various couches and chairs. There are two televisions; one mounted above one pair of couches and the other over the other pair. “Probably an effort to avoid arguments over channels” Wolf thinks to herself.

When she finds an empty couch that could easily fit all of the students, she sits down and asks him: “why don’t we chill on this wrap around crouch? I’ll tell you a bit about myself, cool? Well, you already know that my name is Wolf. That’s not just my future hero name. It’s my actual name. At least, that’s what my parents have always referred to me as. I have no memory of a typical name! Anyway, probably like everyone else in this school, I have dreamed of becoming a pro hero ever since I was a child. My parents were very encouraging and were determined to help me get admitted to UA as soon as I was able. They also saw it as a good chance for me to help tame my rabid state... I have sorta unleashed on them a few times and I had to be subdued by a pro hero or two. That’s how crazy I can become... So I promised myself that I would work on remaining calm. I was told by my father that, if I channel my emotions correctly, I could control that state of mind better and even use it as a power up! I hope to become a pro hero and help people who need it. I will be the first person in my family to be a hero!”

“So, tell me about yourself. Like you said, we have learned about each other in a school setting but now it can transform into personal stuff. I don’t expect you to tell me anything too personal so please only provide me with information you are comfortable with” she adds while crossing her legs, leaning forward to exhibit her interest in Mamoru’s information.

Toby decided to sit on one of the other couches, putting his feet up for good measure. "So," he said to Tharas. " You wanna know about me, huh? Well, for starters, I'm autistic. Let me just get that out of the way now. I brought my bass guitar with me - I like making music in my spare time. Mostly blues music. I even brought some of my R&B records too, if you wanna listen. Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, the early Beatles and Rolling Stones...even have a bit of Elvis in there too. " Toby looked lazily at his roommate, a small smirk on his face.