mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Is my birthday gonna make me feel this low? Ugh, I hope not, I mean I already hate myself but that doesn't mean I need to be upset on my birthday ... In all fairness thou it is usually a depressive time for me as I turn 1 year older and give myself even more reason to drink my liver into a state of bad health because of all the hate I have both towards me by myself and from others .... If I could describe what it's like I would, but forums has a grimdark lockdown for a reason ... Best I could say without going into too much detail even thou it's a risk in of itself ... On my birthday it's a day that makes me want to gauge my own eyes out ... I'm not saying any more because of the warning system, but it goes way further then that, if anyone else is having a birthday today as well, then I wish u a happy bday, and that it won't make u feel the way I feel about mine, but er, yea ... Sorry for this little rant about how I'm feeling, I guess I just needed to type this out, I better try to get some sleep now ... Being 5:17 in the morning, Ik I'm gonna be tired all day, but meh ... Laters

• Brohoof 4

I'm feeling annoyed. I'm using the forums in the middle of a time restriction. Kaspersky's time restriction lets you stay for a minute and then logs you out. Every minute, I have to log back into my account and it's so annoying. I hate it so much that I almost got grounded when I tried to get my dad to take it off, and I'm always aggressive toward the other opinion when arguing.

• Brohoof 3

Do you know when you take a bite a lime, but it tastes as bitter as it does sweet? I guess u could say it taste bittersweet .... Even thou I already I a verbal red flag, and I still hate my birthday same as always, I still also can't wait for the sweet perks to having a birthday ... Ik T10 (Turn 10) have given me a new dlc car ... The 2016 Ford GT LM ... Even thou it was released to the public, I got it on my bday so I guess that counts as a present .... Thanks T10

• Brohoof 4

I feel fantastic after having a splashing birthday!! :pinkie: :pinkie: I would have so much to tell about if I weren't so tired after this long day :P I will sum it up by saying: Love y'all :wub:

• Brohoof 8

I'm feeling a bit more tired than usual. Normally around this time of night, i'm pretty wide awake. I want to get some sleep, but I keep distracted by what's on TV.

:please:

• Brohoof 3

Annoyed... I'm at a friend's house, and some of his brother's friends are over... and he's forcing us to all watch anime, and it's all stuff I've already seen... I hate re-watching shit. Plus, sitting around watching television for hours on end is one of the most boring fucking things to me. I don't know how people can do it. I just want to play Dark Souls 3. That's it.

• Brohoof 4

Another post in like an hour. Yay.

I'm scared. I'm scared of telling my family some... things... about me... but I feel like they should know, since they're my family. I don't know what to do, especially since my family is heavily conservative, except for my mother, though I'm sure even she has her limits as to what she deems acceptable. My brother is the worst of all though... and he already treats me like shit, so I don't know what to do...

• Brohoof 3

Haven't been in this forum for a while now. The new episodes are ranging from to good to just okay. Honestly, I feel like giving Magic the Gathering a try. I feel like being a wizard being in a wizard duel right now.

• Brohoof 3