mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I'm feeling chill except getting those envious waves from seeing others in relationships heh it happens sometimes.

• Brohoof 2

Feeling kinda unmotivated despite really being interested in something I'm working on being completed... maybe I should just put on some relaxing music, work on it anyway and force the motivation :)

19 hours ago, Lunarpalette said:

Scared. Almost heart broken.

Whatever/whoever's made you feel this way, I hope you'll start to feel better soon; if some extra support would be handy, Life Advice's an option if you feel up for it.

4 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

Kinda depressed due to my dad having a stroke in Phoenix...

Strokes sound like they're very scary for everyone involved, I hope your dad is recovering okay and receiving good treatment after experiencing that... be sure to keep in contact with friends and family you're close to during this, something like this is too stressful to have to worry about alone.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Silleh said:

Feeling kinda unmotivated despite really being interested in something I'm working on being completed... maybe I should just put on some relaxing music, work on it anyway and force the motivation :)

Whatever/whoever's made you feel this way, I hope you'll start to feel better soon; if some extra support would be handy, Life Advice's an option if you feel up for it.

Strokes sound like they're very scary for everyone involved, I hope your dad is recovering okay and receiving good treatment after experiencing that... be sure to keep in contact with friends and family you're close to during this, something like this is too stressful to have to worry about alone.

Yeah, he's ok, but I feel like it's worse...

On 26/08/2014 at 4:15 AM, Visual Spectrum said:

I'm feeling sad and hatred towards myself. I feel like my opinion is terrible. My two favorite ponies are almost always the bottom of polls. (Rarity and Applejack) I also like Spike when most people hate him. I feel like I don't belong in the community. 

On 22/05/2017 at 8:29 AM, jackspedicy said:

If everyone here was the same, this community would get pretty boring. It's people like you who add colors to this world. Cheer up :)

FWIW those 2 ponies are my faves too, I also like Spike a whole heap as well. So your opinion doesn't suck as far as I'm concerned. The world would be terribly boring if we all only liked the same things.

• Brohoof 3

Really happy :grin:^_^.

Things are going well for me thanks to my effort and dedication, and I'm on the path to being the pony I want to be :)

Reminds me of the Mlp song "The Pony I want to be" :lol:

On 2017-5-22 at 9:06 AM, Lunarpalette said:

Scared. Almost heart broken.

And why is that? What's wrong? PM me if you need to talk.

• Brohoof 3

Feeling alright overall, despite my worry about Trump's new budget bullshit. It sounds absolutely horrendous and if it somehow goes through, that could put me in a huge bind. Hopefully it won't pass though. 

• Brohoof 2

Feeling really good! 

8 minutes ago, General Solar Magus said:

And why is that? What's wrong? PM me if you need to talk.

Im alright now. Just was afraid of something that turned out false. 

• Brohoof 3

Away. I experience reality in a different way. This has distanced me from those, which from a sociological standpoint share a singular identity, despite being different to each other.

Found myself out there, everywhere. Closer to everything. Everything happens for a reason, to ignore that would be to ignore ourselves.

Feeling balanced, yet burdened for what a clearer consciousness unveils about our reality. Only to say this harm escapes all words.

Feeling pretty good, I finally got that book I ordered in March.  I bet the ladies at the bookstore are happy that they don't have to call me about it anymore.  Also, Lady of the Lake by Andrzej Sapkowski was there too so picked that up. :love:

• Brohoof 2

I'm feeling pretty content. In addition to the pleasant weather, I feel that I have grown after overcoming a series of adverse situations. :) 

• Brohoof 3

Feeling alright just had a tooth extracted so my mouth is really sore. My dentist didn't make sure I was numb enough when he pulled it. I tried telling him to stop but he kept going until he got the tooth out. After the whole ordeal he was trying to schedule me for a cleaning so my cousin had to tell them back off since I couldn't talk. So now I am trying to find a good dentist in my area.

I'm feeling torn because I don't know what to do. I have this friend who is super depressed all the time and he always wants me to make him feel better. When I told him to get professional help, he said "that's what you're here for":dry:

I want to be a good friend, but I've been struggling with depression myself, and just when I start to feel better this friend drags me down again. It's not healthy and I think it's time I end our friendship. This friend doesn't care about my feelings; he only cares about his own.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hurt and misunderstood, always getting the short end of the stick and stepped on.

Edited by Wooly Wolf
short*

On 24/05/2017 at 0:20 PM, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Feeling alright just had a tooth extracted so my mouth is really sore. My dentist didn't make sure I was numb enough when he pulled it. I tried telling him to stop but he kept going until he got the tooth out. After the whole ordeal he was trying to schedule me for a cleaning so my cousin had to tell them back off since I couldn't talk. So now I am trying to find a good dentist in my area.

Holy shit! :o

The hell with that.

• Brohoof 2