mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Though I am annoyed with a few things, I'm feeling okay for the most part. The weather is perfect for drawing outdoors. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Feeling pretty excited, booked my hotel room and train ticket today.  Going to look for a bigger backpack sometime soon and I'll have to do some other stuff before I leave, to prepare for my meeting.

• Brohoof 1

Kind of sad. I was trying to allow space for me to upload Smash Bros. replays to YouTube so that I can use them in a montage, so I deleted My Smash Bros. shared data, and not my save data. For some reason, it ended up deleting all of my save data (I know, really dumb) and now I have to unlock all of the tournament legal stages, characters, and the extra rules. My replays were all deleted too, so I have to go and do a bunch of cool combos in order to get into my montage.

Above. Morning in love, sirens on the horizon sing above the traffic jam. Littering the way up the road, like a mismatch of colors under the gridded glass.

What a time to be alive. We went out the street, I felt like stretching my arms, spinning towards the sky. So bright.

• Brohoof 1

I'm feeling pretty tranquil right now since it is a quiet evening. Today was a long one and I am looking forward to going bed early. :)

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, PrincessOfCompassion said:

Feeling pretty great today just found I got a pretty big raise.  I mean big to me still I don't make a whole lot but with this raise It makes affording things alot easier.

Glad to hear it; I remember being at the point I was barely meeting bills - provided I bought supermarket own-brand foods and stayed home when not working, I was surviving, but only just - and got a raise that meant I actually had money over at the end of the month for things - it wasn't a lot more, but it made a huge difference.

• Brohoof 1

You'll find yourself learning to let go of people even ones that forget about you. Sometimes you may not want to but one way streets will drain your joy from you. 

What-you-dont-have-you-may-gain.thumb.png.ef68463b3e780af97e98538cefb9c118.png

Walking away the best remedy

• Brohoof 1

Nature. The caress of her gentle breeze in return to my embrace, filling me up with the substance of spirit. A peaceful rhythm in my heart, is the essence of her beauty.

Our branches begin to shake violently, as to release remnants of an old paradigm. Defining the crossing line between the fallen and reborn.

I share my being to earth, for sustaining and loving my existence in this journey of ours.

Embarrassed, because my brother now knows most of the real me, but what he learned is the worst of it. He said it's freaking amazing, but he will probably never see me the same way again. He seems to have always seen me as a person who doesn't have a broad taste in games and nothing else, now he must see me way differently. He even said he's telling everyone else, though it did sound pretty sarcastic. If he does, this will expose the worst of me to all of his friends, which could spread further.

I'm feeling okay now. Last night when I posted an offensive status update I was feeling very angry and frustrated with some people in the world. But when I got a warning about my status I regretted it so bad. I don't know what went on in my head when I posted it. I promise I won't ever post such a thing ever again, no matter how mad I am. :(

i just hope hope no one hates me here.

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Gumball Senpai <3 said:

I'm feeling okay now. Last night when I posted an offensive status update I was feeling very angry and frustrated with some people in the world. But when I got a warning about my status I regretted it so bad. I don't know what went on in my head when I posted it. I promise I won't ever post such a thing ever again, no matter how mad I am. :(

i just hope hope no one hates me here.

No one hates you, we all feel angry at times. No need to feel that way. :)

OT: Relieved, today was a busy day. Just want to take a shower and play some games to relax. :P

• Brohoof 1