Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Just now, mcpon14 said:

Why do you feel so good, lol?  Just curious. :)

Becaussssse I have BIG plans for the up coming weeks! I'm trying not to get too excited because things could go wrong but... I CAN'T HELP BUT WANT TO SCREAM IN HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

• Brohoof 2

Disappointed, my work cut me off on my shift for the holiday..guess i will just finish up my paper then. Bummer.

On 11/20/2017 at 11:08 AM, ScruffyTheStallion said:

I'm feeling relaxed. I got nothing to worry about since,I have no work to do.No school feels sooooo good.

But then once you go back to school or/and work, you'll want another vacation day, lol. :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, after all these years someone finally told me that my hamster was never dead and he was just hibernating. So as kid i technically accidentally killed him by burying him alive, thinking he's dead. Soo..

brent-spiner-588469793e12152971a425d5-g.

AccurateMediocreGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

• Brohoof 1

Is it weird that when I have a fully belly I feel kind of..... well, frisky? I mean, well, I suppose frisky isn't too far off from flighty so both might be words most of you might describe me as most of the time, but I digress.

Today was Thanksgiving and dang it feels good to treat yourself to a feast sometimes! Kinda been dragging and opressively lonely for a while, but a good meal clears that up so well with me! I'm all warm n' comfy n' fluffy-feelin'! 

• Brohoof 3