mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

17 hours ago, Rainy_days said:

Have you told your doctor about it?

I have yes - today has been a painless day though so it's fine for now. :grin:

Feeling a bit under the weather, light-headed and all..but I'll live.

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Feeling (felt) good; had he chance to listen and even play with my old high school band :proud: . Now to keep studying for finals :scoots: .

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Finally feeling a little better. I've been rather sick the past few days. Yesterday and the day before I kept going in and out of having rather high fevers and had random dizzy spells. I was actually visiting my parents the other day when the first one struck. My mother actually noticed before me, because I was getting all groggy and lethargic. She felt my forehead (Moms!) and said I was burning up! Frankly, I was. I felt like my eyes were radiating heat.  Mom made my dad take me home (When I flat out refused to go to the hospital! Had enough of that two years ago!) Since then, I've been kind of a prisoner, since my husband wont let me go anywhere until I'm better. The fevers are done, by my chronic cough is now in overdrive. I feel much better, but the cough does annoy the, uh, oats outta me!

Oddly, I'm in a good mood. May watch George C Scott's "A Christmas Carol" tonight. I watched Alistair Sim's version last night, and will probably watch Patrick Steward's tomorrow. I love that story!

• Brohoof 2

imageproxy_php.gif.79d30fb629f5f637d2be13581d906b35.gif

Thank you Sparklefan1234!!!

Oh golly gee, I think I had a panic attack in the morning today. At least it's the weekend now so I can take my time to feel unreal. :crackle:

Tired. But otherwise, it has been a great day. Probably going to see The Last Jedi tomorrow and my mind is full of speculation so despite my tiredness, I might not be getting much sleep tonight.

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

im feeling...deciding...can that be a feeling to ? xD trying to decide to switch from verizon to either at&t or sprint for a ipad i want to get for Christmas it seems sprint on speeds are better....and yes we have coverage on both lol.

Call-of-Duty-MW-SIG-2-Smaller.gif