mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Also feeling happier than I have been in a while. Been getting back in touch with some old friends and repairing my friendships with people, as well as continuing on my road to self improvement. Only negative right now is this darn sickness, but that should pass.

Am I too optimistic?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A bit agitated. A so-so friend is getting a bit too clingy, one promised to hung out with her leads to "never leave me alone" situation.  agh.

Edited by TBD

(edited)

I sometimes act as if I have "great enemies", having enemies is better than having one great one, because the worst enemies you will ever have come bearing friendly faces, and are very inviting. I know where I stand being hated,  and people love to hate far more than they love, the only thing that people love more than hating is coming up with ridiculous stories and living in their own realities far from truth or objectivity to reassure themselves, which honestly, isn't that bad because in reality they are of no threat to you or anyone else in truth, what matters is who and what impulse leads us to, and people that will take that big step around the public eye, you get to know people, and the world gets a whole lot less special, but a lot of people don't want to risk the possibility that they are nothing, and the only thing they have giving them power are the reassurances of public entities in numbers...

Edited by Aquaflame
  • Brohoof 1

Had a good night's sleep so I'm feeling refreshed. There are still some lingering cobwebs in my head but I can function okay now. Maybe I'll do some creative writing later if I'm still feeling ambitious. 

• Brohoof 1

My eyes feel bad but I'm not generally feeling bad. I'm not actually completely sure how I'm feeling. :wacko: I just... am.

(edited)

My self esteem just dropped. I just strained a muscle while lying in bed.... I know I’m out of shape but I didnt think it was THAT bad!

Edited by thepissman
grammar