Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Been feeling so mediocre this week. Haven't slept well and my mental state hasn't been great. Too much depression and other things. I hope this next week will be different. I dd get me check on Tuesday so I will try to look forward to that.

• Brohoof 1

Really lonely and sad :( I wish I had more people to play games with, or I wish the people I do have would play with me more. I get really jealous when I see certain people playing with their friends every single day.

(edited)
1 minute ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Really lonely and sad :( I wish I had more people to play games with, or I wish the people I do have would play with me more. I get really jealous when I see certain people playing with their friends every single day.

I've actually been feeling similar about it, too. If you want, I'm fine with talking to you about it...

Edited by Nightfall Gloam
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Then ask people to play with you. If they can't play, ask others. This is genuine advice I am giving you here Swirly. 

As for how I am doing. Tired. Been working for more than 10 days straight, with minimum rest. 8-9 hours per day, excluding the special occasions of working 12-13 hours per day. My sister is visiting though, plan to grab a drink with her on Thursday. 

• Brohoof 2

Tired towards the fact that I can barely do anything for at least the next 3 weeks, without inflicting further damage to myself.