Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Annoyed. My partner and I decided to treat ourselves after a rough week of work and ordered doordash, only for them to deliver it to the wrong apartment. We finally found it after searching our apartment complex for half an hour, but it kinda defeats the purpose of it being a treat at this point.

My arms are hot and earlier this morning they felt what I like to call “leaden” (weighed down). They don’t feel like that anymore, just hot, but that’s probably because it’s hot in this house right now.

This morning was kinda difficult cause I tried to make myself get up to do homework but it took me forever. I was also feeling kinda sad cause the effects of some sad dreams I had were wearing off. I wasn’t really feeling sad, but I was in the dream so I guess that emotion “carried over”.

Thankfully now I was able to do a little homework and start my day :D

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

My arms are hot and earlier this morning they felt what I like to call “leaden” (weighed down). They don’t feel like that anymore, just hot, but that’s probably because it’s hot in this house right now.

This morning was kinda difficult cause I tried to make myself get up to do homework but it took me forever. I was also feeling kinda sad cause the effects of some sad dreams I had were wearing off. I wasn’t really feeling sad, but I was in the dream so I guess that emotion “carried over”.

I had some really weird dreams this morning. About stuff being stolen (e.g., the car) and great difficulty climbing some stairs, like I was too exhausted (I have frequently had bad dreams about stairs), it does not put you in a good mood to start the day! :unamused:

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

When days start badly, basically.

I feel much better now after I got through the stupid part of the day. I can just focus on the fun things!

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

I had some really weird dreams this morning. About stuff being stolen (e.g., the car) and great difficulty climbing some stairs, like I was too exhausted (I have frequently had bad dreams about stairs), it does not put you in a good mood to start the day! :unamused:

Nope it does not

Feeling my brains are melting! I have constantly been working on the same problem for 6 hours straight. I finally solved it, but now I feel very brain-melty

Frustrated because some people are STILL throwing a fit at Season 9 and the series finale to the point where they want it redone, even though it won't happen. You'd have to be so out of touch with reality or have major emotional issues to act that way.

• Brohoof 2

Tired of doing homework cause I always get the stupid assignments. I’m literally justifying MY OWN OPINIONS with CITATIONS! I thought the whole point of an opinion is that it’s open-ended and therefore doesn’t need any proof to exist.