Rift enchanted

How are you feeling?

Somewhat exhausted. Started with couldn't sleep that well because my bro was kinda loud in Teamspeak in his room.

Then, me and my daddy did get a wardrobe at a social shop, translated as fair buy. I thought it would not take much longer than 2h in total to get it installed in my flat 1h from my parents and fair buy away.

They had to dismantle it first and we had to get it into the car in it's pieces. Both of this roughly took 45 mins I suppose, but we figured we can't even transport the final piece as it was, so I was taking a huge piece with me by foot to my parents 10mins away - usually. I actually had to slide it on the ground to them.

Then my mom was like Oh, since you are driving there you can also get some other boxes with you to there! :<

She also turned a bit into her female house dragon form because she wanted my dad to transport the pieces or the final piece as leftovers hanging outside of the car, which I refused to agree with.

So we have driven over the 50km. Afaik about 33 miles.

Install the wardrobe from the pieces (is actually 2 wardrobes)...should be easy and fast right?

....we took about 3 hours. That was only the larger wardrobes, as we couldn't install the second for the missing piece.

On the way back, we did held for a snack, he took some curry sausage and me some pommes. Oh, and each of us a cold cola - which was great given how we worked (read as: him working and me holding stuff, mostly) and how hot the weather is. Sometimes simple things are just great to consume!

In total, we have been busy...around 5hours, instead of 2hsomething.

Wow lol.

Also, I just called some friends of my brother to wish them all the best for their pre- as well as post-marriage status!

Feeling like today went by too fast. Needed a little bit more time for all things. I am a mess (a good mess though, t-shirt might be inside out but that's all!)

Feeling tired, and glad that July is practically over.

I swear this month went by so slow, ugh.

Badges

On 7/31/2020 at 1:23 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

Ever fall in love with someone you can’t have? Because I’m feeling that right now. :unsure:

Yep. :sealed:

20 hours ago, You said:

They had to dismantle it first and we had to get it into the car in it's pieces.

Reminds me of moving house, have a large wardrobe used to be my mother's, we got it into the van more or less whole (the feet had to come off, or break off!) getting it out the van, was so heavy the doors had to come off, then the drawers out, that's where most of the weight was. Then could get it into he building. That used up an hour or so.

Tired after my long way trip from my house to my aunt's house, but i am okay. :fluttershy:

And tomorrow from my aunt's house to my house. :dry:

Feeling pretty good, actually got out of the house today so that's always fun. :P 

(And of course wore a mask)

Badges

(edited)

I'm fragment from the abyss. I have no self, at least so I feel. Just bunch of atoms which for neurotransmitters in the brain are trying to convince an illusion of unique individual with personality while, in fact, I'm just star dust in the eternal cycle of matter.

Alright, it sounds deep and dark, I know. But it doesn't scare me, rather brings some sort of comfort. :Pharynx:

Edit: typos.

Edited by Fasu

Feeling fine! Had a nice day, met my IRL friend for a walk in the morning, enjoyed late summer

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

I’m feeling fine, but I don’t wanna go to work :scoots:

They have worked me the whole entire weekend and they’re doing that again next week. Oh well, it’s for the monies I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

• Brohoof 1
  • Hug 1

Feeling pretty hungry.I might go get something to eat in a bit.

Badges

Feeling alright, pretty hungry though. :Thorax:

Badges

Feeling like the first pizza since covid-19 became a thing, wants to come back up again... Urp!

Fine and empty, following one massive shower.  Relaxing on the computer in the intense dark, thanks to some storm clouds, with little sports news to follow.  Any interesting football news?  

Just now, ExplosionMare said:

Really goofy cause I’ve flooded all these poor threads with random banter

Perfect! You have acquired a trophy "feeling"

Welp china is doing something crazy. Theres 51who has covid in work and rising.....im fine:)

Badges

Feeling like this day could have been more. I ended up scanning documents that took hour, so boring but had to be done

Really, really tired. Possibly heading to bed in a minute. 

Badges

Feeling pressured for time. I didn't have enough time to do my work for today :scoots: