Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling sweet life, full of surprises, still a little messy, magic life, full of surprises, fast life, Gaze upon my gems!!!!! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Pretty good but I have Dawko’s “Dark Desires” song stuck in my head

9 hours ago, Splashee said:

Feeling sweet life, full of surprises, still a little messy, magic life, full of surprises, fast life, Gaze upon my gems!!!!! :ButtercupLaugh:

I never understood what that last part meant. They don’t have hoards like dragons do.

• Brohoof 1

On 6/30/2020 at 6:26 PM, Kyoshi said:

Been feeling a sense of relief and appreciation. The recent kerfuffle was rough, but the community banding together afterwards has been an uplifting thing. It makes you take a step back and simply take joy in the good things.

We like the word "kerfuffle". (Not the kerfuffle itself obviously.) :D

Physically feeling sick to my stomach and exhausted after dancing for hours and just generally not feeling better than I have been all week (even when I wasn't dancing). Mentally and emotionally? I just feel very upset that I'm not feeling much better than I was on Monday or Tuesday.

like actual fucking shit, I'm so fed up and tired with my mom's bullshit, i just wanna scream and shout and let it all out (shit, didn't mean to make a song referance), I am PISSED right now. I don't know what it means to love and my heart is broken, just please help me...💔