Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Feeling sad again. This person has been ignoring me for around 2 weeks (before that hardly talking) I was alright for the day though just when I saw her snap it made me feel worse. Idk i'm still tryin to keep streaks with her tho but will see.

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

I feel judged for some of my art cause sometimes my family members look through it and see some of the FNAF stuff and things like that and think something is wrong with me :sunny:

There is nothing wrong with FNAF, or you. Your family should know you better. Maybe they do and maybe you are just imagining they are judging you?

15 hours ago, Splashee said:

There is nothing wrong with FNAF, or you. Your family should know you better. Maybe they do and maybe you are just imagining they are judging you?

Families are like that, they try to "interfere" ! :D

• Brohoof 1

Irritated by these dogs being very obnoxious and just acting idiotic in general... Between one going in and out non-stop and dumping his food because why not, another going on the carpet and not understanding the concept of "no"... Ugh.

4 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Families are like that, they try to "interfere" ! :D

Yes, I forgot.
I am just thinking about how FNAF can look bad on paper, and the typical nice family might not completely understand the true joy of the game. Being worried because your children is watching or playing some game that is modern and controversial should be a normal thing by now.

• Brohoof 1

Been feeling a sense of relief and appreciation. The recent kerfuffle was rough, but the community banding together afterwards has been an uplifting thing. It makes you take a step back and simply take joy in the good things.

• Brohoof 2