Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food What are you doing for Thanksgiving dinner this year?

Denim&Venöm

I will be visiting my mother’s cousin in Chicago, IL (about an hour away from where I live). We will be having more extended family over and have the typical massive dinner. Ya know ~

• Brohoof 1

I'll be visiting my Aunt's house along with 30 other people, relatives/friends. I think she'll be make a traditional thanksgiving dinner like turkey, mashed potatoes, ham, cranberry sauce, gravy, rolls, pumpkin pie, my favorite. She'll also make baked macaroni and cheese.

My dad, brother, and husband are cooking!

Yay! Mom me, and my sister in law I will just annoy them all day long.

Ahhh, family traditions!

Dad's a great cook..Brother and hubby...Not so much!

LOL!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

My folks and I are going to my aunt and uncle's house. Aunt bakes a turkey, my mom helps out, and the rest of us just catch up with one another and play board games. We've done that pretty much every year since they moved out to our state when I was like 7... we almost never do Thanksgiving here at my house :wacko: It's sad because a bunch of relatives who normally come can't make it, but it's still better than no one.

Edited by Prospekt

Nothing. Although the hospital are having a free thanksgiving meals for workers and family so that's that. Less work and the hassle for our family.

Actually change of plan, guess I’m going prepare the Turkey after all.

Edited by TBD

6 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I'm gonna stay on the forum, all by myself since the rest are eating turkey somewhere.

Same here, feelsbadman. Although tbh I eat turkey a lot anyway so it's nothing special for me. I do want to try pumpkin pie sometime, though.

• Brohoof 2

12 minutes ago, daviddaviddavid said:

Same here, feelsbadman. Although tbh I eat turkey a lot anyway so it's nothing special for me. I do want to try pumpkin pie sometime, though.

I would love to try that interesting looking thing called "cranberry sauce" someday.

• Brohoof 2

Thanksgiving dinner is always very traditional in my family, but later in the day, when everyone else is enjoying turkey sandwiches and leftovers, I always opt for pizza. What can I say? I usually watch Free Birds the night before and it gives me an appetite for pizza.  

We had it closer to lunch. Although I don't eat turkey, I still had a nice fill with a baked potato, homemade rolls, and green beans.