Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jioning the herd

Lunatic_Moonwalker

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was looking for a forum and this seems the best one

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Thats a funny story. I randomly found the word "Brony" somewhere in the internet and I didn´t knew what it means, so I googled it. Then I became curious why so many people watch a show like MLP and I started watching it without any expectations. But I liked it and now I´m here

Hi I´m the new one (obviosly).

I saw my first episode of MLP in January 2019. It was good and I continued watching, but I ran out of episodes before Season 9, so I started watching EqG and some fanmade stuff on Youtube. Later I started reading the comics and listening to brony music. The 1 week waiting between the episodes felt so long, but worth, season 9 was a good one and waiting for the 2021 movie will be way longer. Last week I read my first fanfic (Rainbow Factory) and it was way better than I expected. Now I want more, can someone recommend a good one? Most of the fanmade content is really good. So I started drawing some Ponies, its fun and they look better than I imagined. I also made my profile picture pony.

I want to find some nice peole here and learn more about the show and the fandom, just live my brony life. Also I hope to get some inspiration and help to improve my drawing skills and see what other people create and and share my ones ( if someone wants to see it). Okay thats enough for the start xD

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to Mlp Forums^^ I wish you a Wonderful time on here.

If you enjoyed reading Rainbow Factory, i assume you like Grimdark stories, Right? Well some famous example would be Cupcakes, even though that one was more or less just a troll Story that was later expanded on by some other People like the more acclaimed " Rocket to Insanity " Fanfiction. ( i think it was acclaimed anyway, i dont read Fanfiction. )

There is also " Something sweet to Bite " which is a whole series of Grimdark Storys centered around the Candy Mare.

Thats all the ones i heard of anyway.

And sure, we would like to see some of your art. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the friendly welcoming

1 hour ago, Mendeline said:

Hello and welcome to Mlp Forums^^ I wish you a Wonderful time on here.

If you enjoyed reading Rainbow Factory, i assume you like Grimdark stories, Right? Well some famous example would be Cupcakes, even though that one was more or less just a troll Story that was later expanded on by some other People like the more acclaimed " Rocket to Insanity " Fanfiction. ( i think it was acclaimed anyway, i dont read Fanfiction. )

There is also " Something sweet to Bite " which is a whole series of Grimdark Storys centered around the Candy Mare.

Thats all the ones i heard of anyway.

And sure, we would like to see some of your art. :fluttershy:

Yeah I like grimdark but I would read other stories too.

Never heared about "Rocket to Insanity" or " Something sweet to Bite " but sounds interesting. I saw some artwork about "My little Amnesia" and now I´m curious about the story behind it, maybe I,ll try this one next.

I found some cool art and I saw you make art too. I´m gonna post some art this weekend its not better or worse than the most of what I saw here.

Oh jesus, more people that enjoy Creepypasta stories, greeeeeeat :okiedokieloki:

Naw jk, you're free to like whatever you want...just know that I dislike that kind of stuff ^^

Anyway, welcome to the forums @Lunatic_Moonwalker!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and happy New Years~

• Brohoof 1