mega thread Why you chose your user name.

Klopp

My username is a combo of my favorite species ( changelings ) and my birthdate ( August 12th )

• Brohoof 2

sig-32186.XI9i0yp.png
this power is mine! It is my light. In brightest day or blackest night! I lay claim to all that falls with my sight!! To take what I want that is my right!
Fear the power of avarice. It consumes all who dare touch it.

The tale of my name comes in two parts:

Pathfinder: Part of it is because I like the word in general; easily one of my favorites overall. Along with that I see it as my journey in life; seeking the right path as I continue to grow and learn as an adult.

CS:  Pretty much a tribute to the name I used online for many years; Captain Spyro.

It all comes together to form PathfinderCS.

• Brohoof 3

0C974976-AEAC-473F-A904-E17FE9F80486.png
Pathfinder I Sojourner I CorsairZu'hra I Autumn | Scarlet Willow | Gypsy | Silverthorn | Crystal Whisper | Radiant Historia | And many other OCs~
Matching signatures with mah Bestie MOONLIGHT <3

As to this site, Chip Circuit is my first OC character that I made who is loosely based on myself personality wise. He was originally made for a friend who was writing a fanfic, so his OC had another OC to interact with. I still claimed the OC as mine and eventually figured he could work as more a sona. I have yet to write an actual story for him and not sure if I will.

My other username is seclusivedirk, which I use practically everywhere. Including on xbox, psn, and steam.

Edited by Chip Circuit
  • Brohoof 2

I've been getting more into writing fanfics, mainly MLP since it has such a deep pool of creativity to pull from.

I'm good with character and story concepts, so if you need help with a fanfic or something feel free to Private message me

But don't be hurt if I have to decline if I'm tapped out for a bit. Otherwise I'm fairly good at it just sometimes I have to let my mind subconsciously think of some ideas.

OCs: Radiant Sentinel, Sulfur Flash Sentinel (FoE descendant of Radiant Sentinel)

CC: Originally and still now means the initials of my first and middle name though right now it could also mean my OC's name.

Maud_Pie: Because she's my favorite pony, I decided to put her name in my username.

• Brohoof 2

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

Hypno: I have a fascination for hypnosis, which i have for a long time now.

Sparkle: Twilight Sparkle is best pony.

• Brohoof 2

My OC Mesme Rize: >https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mesme-rize-r8777

img-31596-1-img-31596-1-msg-34233-0-90052000-1465262037.jpg

Thank you Randimaxis for this Wonderful Avatar. smile.png

Please, don't be afraid to talk to me. I am not as unapproachable, as you might think.

Scootaloo is my favourite pony, but figured someone else would have Scootaloo as there username on MLPF already, so came up with Scootaloodle so I could have a more fitting username that my old one which was Asherdangerdash. 

• Brohoof 2

Dark Horse: I'm a pretty meek, shy and reserved guy who doesn't really have much to say in person, I don't have large groups of friends and quite honestly I sometimes feel like I only exist in the background.. That being said I've achieved quite a lot in recent years, I've had a pretty successful run in getting parts during my studies and training as an actor, even when I thought others were a shoe-in for the part or my reserved personality would hold me back. Not that I've won something huge like an academy award or the likes (Dunno if amateur level awards should count), but maybe someday. :P In short I've gotten a few Dark Horse victories in life.

Brony: I like Ponies. :mellow:

• Brohoof 3

"Always watching - Always lurking."

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

My username was picked by me because I was just starting to get into mlp and the fandom. Twilight is my favorite character. And I use 24 a lot. I like my username , if not being original.

• Brohoof 2

I posted in another topic, but would another explanation hurt? =P

I came up with the username eight years ago, when it fit me perfectly. While it fits me in general, at the time it was mainly a high school thing, TBH. There was this girl in high school that played the same instrument I did, and could not care less about it, never practiced, but was always so amazing at it. I also viewed her as so much prettier than myself. I was super dramatic about all of this (I had my reasons...).

But that's just the original backstory. The username still very much fits me. I may not be my super-dramatic high school self anymore (you all should be very thankful for that one), but I'm still helplessly envious of others. lol

• Brohoof 2

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

My username's based on a midterm finding I was interested in years ago - subsequently, I use it now because it makes for an awesome Pony name. And I gotta mention, weather Pony is love, lol. OC's backstory is a bit muddled however, for the time being.  :maud:

• Brohoof 3

Sōten ni zase...Hyōrinmaru!

Shiro is my favorite anime character ever, Then i found a ton of art of her as an pony and yeah... Pony Shiro you get it :squee:

post-31531-0-79160100-1426789320.jpg

post-31531-0-21124400-1426789321.jpg

• Brohoof 3

img-31531-1-sig-4317299.wKP086O.png

Just your avrage scrub Irelia, Poppy and Shen main.

Signature banner by ~ Akatsuki ~.

Mine dates back to when i first made my youtube profile. i was sitting there, and trying to think of a good phrase to use as a username, since those are rarely already used. then i thought of You Saw Nothing. Afterwards i became a brony, and being the closet brony i was, i came up with something similar, You Heard Nothing. after i came out of the closet with my brony status, i started using You Heard Nothing almost exclusively.

• Brohoof 3

This is my signature.

Because everyone needs a signature.

Right?

img-3605317-1-XpL859w.png

Special thanks to Blue Moon for the signature pic.

What, this lousy username? It's really just a reference to Reservoir Dogs, with one of the character's code names. It would either be this, or Mr. Pink.

• Brohoof 3

I'm a Y2K Survivor™ 

i forgot to post this, but I used to have 4 different usernames. 2009starwars (since in 2009 I was a starwars fan) wertyiuoo12 (I used the first row of the keyboard. I was like 9 :P) then there was krazylego (where I kinda got the idea of krazydude4) then there was krazydude4. the 4 really comes from the history of my usernames :P (I do have another one... derpylicious)

• Brohoof 2

post-15132-0-19586800-1427239759.jpg

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat

"I am Nicolai Technus, ghost master of all technology, Version 2.85! And you, young Danny Phantom are about to be deleted!"

Technus was my fav villain in Danny Phantom (I'm an IT geek, take a wild guess why! XD), I originally was going to use the number sequence 2580 ("M-E-G-A! Mega!" *warping sounds*) instead of the 285 I have now, due to my love of Power Rangers and 2-5-8-0 is the morphing command for MegaSilver/Space Silver in Denji Sentai MegaRanger/Power Rangers In Space.

Technus into Technous & 2580 to 285 were both typos (adding the 'o' and dropping the 0), partially because I never saw how Technus' name was meant to be spelt until LONG after I created this name, and my numpad transposed the 5 & 8 whilst skipping the 0 entirely.

My main YT account name of ElNeroDiablo is something I've had since like 2003, and comes from roughly translating "The Black Devil" through Latin (it should be "El Diablo Nero", or "El Diablo Negro" if I went with Spanish, but that doesn't flow as nicely and doesn't make a nice acronym like "ElNeroDiablo" makes END), using what I remember of my Italian classes of LOTE (Language Other than English) from Year 7 (back in 2000) along with a imagination-driven repainting of the Diablo sprite from Diablo II/Lord of Destruction (gods I bucking LOVED that game!) from red to black.

• Brohoof 2

'Royce', a reference to one of my favorite rappers, Royce da 5'9 - and 'Illmatic' is a reference and somewhat tribute to the album Illmatic by Nas, one of my favorite rappers of all time.

1Bit : Short, simple and easy to remember  :catface: Can't really think of any other reasons to be honest apart from it being 'bit' as in the ponies currency  :derp:

• Brohoof 3

boop.png

---< Fanfic Writer, Music Maker, Film Director and Voice Actor  >---

Don't expect anything incredible though! :D

"Ziggy and Angelbaby"

My name is Siegfried; some call me Ziggy.  I love Rainbow Dash; I call her "Angelbaby." x3  Angelbabe is my partner, and we're a team.

She's also my sexy, enthusiastic life coach.

post-26550-0-61935100-1426795879_thumb.png

post-26550-0-20379800-1426795918_thumb.png

And my hero.

post-26550-0-37447500-1426795946_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"