Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Town That Friendship Forgot

Samurai Equine

@Ragland Tiger @C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

Awesome! Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He smiled, reaching out with his front left hoof as he took her front right hoof. As soon as she was ready to go, Dynamo would begin leading the way towards the kart. The vehicle looked to have been transformed into a sort of buggy. Seeing the seating arrangements, it looked like Thundy would be driving, while Final had taken the passenger seat next to the griffon. Once they would reach the kart, Dynamo bowed towards Bluebell. All the while, holding his front right hoof out towards the kart. "After you, m'lady. As the old saying goes, ladies first." He would say, looking up at the bespectacled mare with a small, yet kind smile.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Awesome! Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He smiled, reaching out with his front left hoof as he took her front right hoof. As soon as she was ready to go, Dynamo would begin leading the way towards the kart. The vehicle looked to have been transformed into a sort of buggy. Seeing the seating arrangements, it looked like Thundy would be driving, while Final had taken the passenger seat next to the griffon. Once they would reach the kart, Dynamo bowed towards Bluebell. All the while, holding his front right hoof out towards the kart. "After you, m'lady. As the old saying goes, ladies first." He would say, looking up at the bespectacled mare with a small, yet kind smile.

"Th- th-thank you k-kind sir," Bluebell said as she got in.

• Brohoof 1

"You're very welcome, Bluebell. Just please make sure to keep all hooves and belongings inside the kart at all times." Dynamo responded with a smile and chuckle as she got into the kart. He gave her a wink as he wanted to let her know that he was joking around as it was all in good fun. Once that happened, he made his way into the kart, before taking his seat next to the bespectacled mare. "Hey, Thundy? Random question, but I thought it would be good to ask. There are seatbelts on this kart, right?" He knew it was probably an obvious answer, but he thought it'd be better to be safe than sorry. That, and he knew that young Final would be riding with them. So, he wouldn't want anyone to get hurt during the ride back to town.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

“Ooh, Finn’s there too? Cool! Just give me a few seconds to scan through the art then I’ll come with you to the arcade,” Pencil replied.

She dashed towards the office and levitated a series of paintings and the like. She glanced at them long enough to see how good they were, but not long enough to where she was dawdling. Thankfully, most paintings were acceptable by her standards. Once she was finished, she dashed back to the oceanic room to meet up with Chelsea.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

"Here, I can get us there quickly." Chelsea said picking up Pencil and holding her close since she was still in her anthro form. "Now this may feel a little weird...are you ready?" Chelsea asked. Water Chelsea and water Pencil came beside Chelsea. 

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash, @Dynamo Pad, @Ragland Tiger

"Hey everypo--I mean, everyone! It's just me, Dynamo. Kronos decided to stay behind." Final explains. He gets in the kart with everyone, happy to be invited. "Where are we all headed in this fancy looking thing? I have a great story to tell you all when we get there!"

Edited by Samurai Equine
  • Brohoof 2

@Samurai Equine @Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger

"We're headed to the arcade." Thundy stated as he prepared to start driving. The song had ended but his music was on shuffle, so a new song started to play. 

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

The impostor has left the town! Nopony is too tired to keep following her, so he must give up for now. But he needs to inform Tree that bringing Sundae to the jazz club makes no sense now. Thanks to their magical connection, he can send her a telepathic message over a long distance.

"She escaped. We'll meet at the inn." He used most of his remaining magical power on the message, so he needs to rest. He starts walking slowly towards the inn.

Meanwhile, Tree Song, after receiving the message, meets Sundae near her ice cream parlor.

"Hey Sundae, what's up? I need to tell you something."

Edited by PawelS
  • Brohoof 1

Hearing that Final had showed up on his own caused the gaming unicorn to frown in concern. "Oh, really? Did something happen to Kronos, or did you want to come back on your own? I hope everything is okay." He says, nodding in agreement with Thundy's remark on where they were going. "It's just like Thundy had said. We're heading to the arcade to play some video games. You're welcome to join us if you'd like." He would say, before a feeling of worry had washed over him. "Uh...Thundy? I'm guessing you didn't hear me, so I'll ask just in case. Are there seatbelts for the kart that we are in? I don't mind if you have the kart go fast when going back to town, but thought it'd safe to ask. Wouldn't want anyone to go flying out of their seats, or anything like that." He gave a shaky chuckle, before turning his attention over towards Bluebell. "Hey, uh...Bell?" He asks, blushing as he was feeling a little nervous in asking his next question. "R-Remember when you asked me that question on the roller coaster? If it's okay, then did you want me to hold you close like before? If you don't mind, that is." He managed to say, before hearing the song that was being played on the radio. As the music played, the gaming unicorn couldn't help in bopping his head to the beat. "That's not a bad beat, Thundy. The song is pretty catchy, in my opinion."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine

"There are. Now that it's more of a buggy, gotta be much safer." Thundy stated as he buckled up his 3 point racing seatbelt. "If anyone needs help with the 3-point racing seatbelts just let me know." Thundy stated. 

• Brohoof 2

Hearing that there were seatbelts for the buggy kart caused Dynamo to breathe a sigh of relief. "That's good to know. In that case, remember what I was mentioning earlier on the driving speed? If so, then just drive like you normally would. Just make sure to be careful, but let's have a fun drive on the way back." He would say, while trying to get his three point racing seatbelt on. It took him a moment, but he managed to get the seatbelt on and secured for the car ride ahead. He was still a little nervous, but he was feeling psyched for the ride. If it was like he had gone through in the kart race, then it would feel like he was racing in Mareio Kart. He just had to let his fear go and conquer this fear head on. "Are you doing okay, Bluebell? Do you need any help with putting the seatbelt on?" He asks, ready to help out if she was having any trouble.

• Brohoof 2

@Windy Breeze

Oblivious to what was happening, Sundae greeted her “Nice to meet you, Tree Song. I was able to get a new staff member, she was very creative and she wanted to use it for the beenfit of my business.

You got something in your mind you need to tell me? Sure, I will listen”

• Brohoof 2

@Dynamo Pad, @C. Thunder Dash, @Ragland Tiger

Final tilts his head at the music playing. "...Sounds like something my father would listen to." He off-hoofedly comments before hearing Dynamo's question. "I just wanted to come back. Spending time with him was great! But I really wanted to spend one last moment with all of you."

Final sits back, securing his safety belt, though it took him a second to figure it out. "The arcade, huh? Sounds like fun."

• Brohoof 2

@PawelS

4 minutes ago, Tree Song said:

@Windy Breeze

"Well, it's just that the pony impersonating you showed up again. This time she was trying to crash Shadow and Trilby's date."

Telling her what happened is all I can do for now. Maybe next time we'll be able to uncover more of this mystery...

Sundae's eyes widened “Are you serious?” whoever was impersonsting her is messed up. Sundae couldn't guess what motive does drive her imposter to do such things, “Do you had any idea why are they doing this?”

• Brohoof 2

@C. Thunder Dash

“O-okay!” Pencil squeaked as Chelsea held her close for a teleportation spell. She was a bit nervous at first, but having the water clones nearby helped calm her nerves. Releasing a small breath, she prepared herself mentally and physically for the griffon’s magic.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare

Chelsea gathered some water energy and morphed into her puddle form, Pencil dissolving into the puddle with her. The water clones followed with puddles of their own. The puddles flowed to the arcade and stopped right at the front. Chelsea morphed back into her anthro form still holding Pencil close. She nuzzled Pencil with her beak. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

When Pencil was morphed into a puddle, she felt as if she was in a dreamlike state. The world felt fuzzy to here and sounds were amplified. Chelsea wasn’t lying when she said she might feel weird. Once the two returned to their original forms, Chelsea nuzzled Pencil’s muzzle. Pencil’s muzzle scrunched as she politely returned the muzzle.

• Brohoof 1

@PawelS

Sundae knelt down “Thank you. You have my gratitude” she opened her eyes and looked up at Tree with a random determined face, “As a sign of gratitude, you will no longer have to pay for my ice cream. Please don't deny my thank you gift" casting her item transportation spell, a box of avocado ice cream appeared and hovered to Tree. 

• Thanks 1

@ExplosionMare

"Now we just gotta wait for Thundy and the others to come. They should be here shortly." Chelsea said still holding Pencil close, feeling Pencil nuzzling her. She let out a cute and gentle purr, which the vibrations could be felt.

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Are you doing okay, Bluebell? Do you need any help with putting the seat belt on?" He asks, ready to help out if she was having any trouble.

@Dynamo Pad@C. Thunder Dash @Samurai Equine

"I'm g-good," said Bluebell, strapping herself in.  She then leaned over and kissed his cheek, and rested her head on his shoulder.

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 2

@Ragland Tiger @Samurai Equine @C. Thunder Dash

Upon hearing young Final's comment, Dynamo had remembered that Final had mentioned something about his past. He wondered if his parents had known that he had traveled through time, before hearing his off-hoofedly comment. "Glad to know that you came back to join in on the fun. Same with hearing that it was fun to spend time with Kronos." He would say, tilting his head slightly with a raised eyebrow. "Spend one last moment with all of us? Why do you say that, Final? Is everything okay?" He asks, wondering why the young colt would say such a thing. Dynamo nodded as Bluebell had managed to strap herself into her seatbelt. The gaming unicorn blushed as she kissed his cheek, while she rested her head on his shoulder. "O-Okay. Just wanted to make sure and everything." He would say, while hesitating, before ultimately placing his arm around her shoulder. Effectively holding her close to him, while resting his head against hers.

• Brohoof 2