Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tempest Shadow or Fizzlepop Berrytwist?

DivineMist1000

Best name?  

16 users have voted

1. 1. Best name: Tempest Shadow or Fizzlepop Berrytwist?

• Tempest Shadow
    • Fizzlepop Berrytwist

Fizzlepop Berrytwist can't really be used for anything commercial. It was a joke at the end of the movie to make Pinkie Pie laugh, basically.

Tempest Shadow, even called so in the main show, is her name, and will always be, to me.

• Brohoof 3

As cute as Fizzlepop Berrytwist sounds, I think Tempest is a more fitting name for her! Especially considering that she was introduced as a villain (they don't generally have cutesy names). :please:

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Tacodidra said:

As cute as Fizzlepop Berrytwist sounds, I think Tempest is a more fitting name for her! Especially considering that she was introduced as a villain (they don't generally have cutesy names). :please:

Tempest was her past though; perhaps Fizzlepop is her future?

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and unfeatured
2 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

Cozy Glow says hi! :Cozy:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fizzlepop Berrytwist is her real name whereas Tempest is a moniker she adopted later to fit a different and darkened view of the world. I prefer the optimistic and incredibly awesome Fizzlepop Berrytwist because dang! That's is truly the BEST. NAME. EVER! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I associate her more with the name Tempest Shadow, considering that's what she was introduced as. I will say that there's something oddly appealing about Fizzlepop Berrytwist. It's a lot less menacing for one and just very fun to think about.

• 4 months later...