Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tumblr Bronies

Ezynell

i used to be on tumblr regularly before, then i took an arrow to the knee but i stopped because i quite frankly couldn't keep up with... well, EVERYTHING there anymore.

i can post my tumblr here if anyone's interested, but don't expect it to update anytime soon. or like, ever.

i used to be on tumblr regularly before, then i took an arrow to the knee

HAHAHAHA. Yur makin me ROFL.

I don't have a tumblr because it just doesn't interest me. But i do visit ponyconfessions.tumblr.com on a daily basis (:

Tumblr is incredibly boring. I shall not join D:

oh, it isn't boring at all. quite the opposite, in fact.

but if you get a tumblr, say goodbye to all that free time you just had but doesn't have anymore. it consumes time like it is the end of the world, and never, ever stops.

oh, it isn't boring at all. quite the opposite, in fact.

but if you get a tumblr, say goodbye to all that free time you just had but doesn't have anymore. it consumes time like it is the end of the world, and never, ever stops.

Sell my life for some fun?

Maybe :huh:

• 1 month later...

I should have one, but I am too lazy. I was actually going to start a topic to, but got too lazy again haha. Tumblr has been looking pretty good though, how do you like it cjr88?

I's fun A couple of my friends forced me to get it and I really like it. when I'm bored Tuber can always make me laugh :D

Well my personal tumblr is Colon Leftbracket which I use more often for other things besides ponies.

But my Pony tumblr is Colton Manestache which I either post original work or reblog anything interesting Pony related.

And then there's my less important Stachioed Studios which is more of a place holder then anything yet.

This is my Tumblr. I rarely go on Tumblr because it's not really my thing to look at a million reblogged gifs and a lot of my content seems more ignored than on my DA. But eh, I'll post an actual article (rather than just rehashes of what I put on my DA) on occasion if I can pretend enough like somebody's actually going to read it.

• 2 months later...