Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your birthstone?

DivineMist1000

(edited)

Opal for October but Tourmaline is an alternate and comes in a wide array of colors rather than just varied iridescent smatterings.

image.png.12e6947643e42d61f3714a12d6b963fe.png

Edited by SharpWit
  • Brohoof 1

I have checked a lot of these charts and December’s birthstone is actually blue zircon. So that’s me!

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, DivineBlur1000 said:

I was born in May, so my birthstone is an Emerald!

IMG_1942.JPG

A peridot. I'm suprised that I haven't heard about it before. It's the only one on the list that I didn'^_^t recognise. 

• Brohoof 1

My birthday is in July. Based on the picture, it seems that my birthstone is a ruby. I remember getting a class ring when I was in high school. I wasn't sure how selecting the stone for the ring worked so I picked Ruby as Red was one of my favorite colors. When I got the ring, it turned out the stone I had gotten was a Red Garnet. I'm not sure how that happened, but now I know I'm a Ruby. ^_^ 

As my birthday is in March that would make my birthstone the Aquamarine; and I have no complaints! <3

• Brohoof 1

Opal (one of the most beautiful stone) 

Opal-53714.jpg

And it looks like the Arkenstone 

450?cb=20150822112049

Ruby, a corund variety and the second hardest mineral on this planet. although my favorite mineral is still Amethyst, I also like rubies and red is my favorite color. I am ok with it. I am just wonder under which criterions they made this list.