Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are your plans for Mother’s Day?

Lucky Bolt

Tomorrow is Mother’s Day for those of us in the US. What are your plans? Anything special you plan on doing with your mom? Anything special you’re giving her? 

I got my mom a card and a gift I think she’s really gonna love. I might go out and get her some flowers tomorrow too. :sassy:
 ~

D3CBB44B-1636-425B-A4AE-23FE0517B5C2.jpeg.ee007d082b8f7f408db54bd7d3d4b3f1.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

My plans for mothers day are just the usual card and a gift. Which I know she will love the card the most. But the biggest part of the day is that I plan on going to visit my grandmothers grave with my family to leave her some flowers and a small gift that we can anchor down.

• Brohoof 2

Nothing. I dont need a specific day to show appreciation to my mom. I do that regularly. Same with my dad. Mothers Day is yet another capitalistic exploitation. In my opinion, of course. I obviously have no issues with others celebrating it, I just personally don't see the point to it. 

• Brohoof 2

I've never done anything for Mothers Day and I don;t think I will. It's not like I don't love my mother, it's just my family doesn;t really care about a lot of these special calendar days and stuff

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My mom told me she wanted wireless earbuds so I went and ordered a set. Might order my mom some Applebee's or BJ's or whatever if I can.

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

I do still have to see my mom every now and then, so I'm going to give her a card and a $25 Visa. Since I have to work tomorrow night, and restaurants aren't open till Monday in my state, that's as much as I could do anyways.  

• Brohoof 1

We are having my immediate family over (sister, her husband, their kids, my brother, and his fiancé). We will have dinner and give gifts!

• Brohoof 1

Nothing much. We usually take her out to Pho' but since the virus is around, we're not doing that this year. But we did got her gifts and I also made her a card as always :)

• Brohoof 1

Imagine that, it's Mother's day tomorrow in Canada too!

Since me and my mom are at odds these days and we haven't spoken to each other in years, I'm just going to get some baking and laundry done.  Might wake up earlier just to really get a lot done instead of sleeping in as usual on a Sunday

We had our party today since we're going shopping tomorrow. We had takeout from Applebee's and I bought her two bottles of her favorite wine.

• Brohoof 1

I have been spending a lot of time with my mom the last weeks, maybe more than usual. It will be difficult to find something unique to do at this point. I will have to think really hard :huh:

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

And here's the proof! My cinnamon butterscotch waffles! 

IMG_20200510_1438343.thumb.jpg.8139efa4d2fe253cf7388eb2092dbe0a.jpg

And mom approves!:wub:

I approve too. OwO

• Brohoof 1

Because of this lockdown, we can't really go anywhere and frankly it just feels like any ordinary Sunday. Also if I was still able to work as a Cast Member at Disneyland, I would have used my Discount card to give my stepmother a free trip on her birthday

I got my mom a card and some candy she loves. I know it wasn't a whole lot, but she wouldn't want me going out looking for something better, and that candy is one of her main snacks. Lol. The card was special, too. I got to write her thanks for putting up with all that has happened over the last year (me coming out, working little, surgery, etc.).