Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Small Are The Pony Life Ponies?

Bendy

(edited)

How small are the Pony Life Ponies? When compared to G4 Ponies?

They seem ridiculously small. And Celestia seems so small. She seems to be about the same size as a normal pony. I find it to be heresy that Celestia is so small. She's a big horsey, not a small pony.

Edited by Bendy

We can always measure the toys. I have always thought they try to keep the size of the cartoons the same as the toys, so that kids can play with the toys and think about the cartoons.

The size might not be the thing to worry about, but their head to body ration! There have been many successful toys before Pony Life, such as the chibi ones that came with Happy Meal, which also had the head bigger than body.

Fluttershy was able to change her whole body size as well in Episode 2 Part 2. Looking at the outlines of the design, we can see if it is a change of size, or just a different in scaling. It matters design-wise, but not for the actual size of the ponies.

I would assume the new Pony Life gang would stand at about half the height of the original G4 gang because of the tiny legs and the heads are enlarged, but for all we know they could be normal size and "Pony Life" is through Pinkie Pie's mind LOL. I could totally picture "Pony Life" being an alternate universe within Pinkie's brain LOL. 

On 6/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, Splashee said:

The size might not be the thing to worry about, but their head to body ration! There have been many successful toys before Pony Life, such as the chibi ones that came with Happy Meal, which also had the head bigger than body.

Said HM toys are a part of, seemingly short lived :sunny:, blind bag of Cutie Mark Crew 

image.thumb.jpeg.42423f125b46885c2b4e3b9604e7fcdb.jpeg