dog for the day

The Kaeya Simp

I would figure out a way to stay that way! :mlp_laugh:

Dogs seem to be way happier and not have to deal with stress which is way more preferable to human life!

Edited by Rainy Day
  • Brohoof 1

I would sh*t.... eeeeverywhere!

Don't deny you haven't thought of that. The freedom to just squat wherever you were and let nature do its thing. Cats get all prissy with their pissy  leavings and cover them up! But dogs' rule, you don't gotta think twice about it! 

I mean, sure, I wanna be the pet for once too. 

But, like, I don't just want an excuse to be dumber. Still, dogs just do what they have in front of them. A simple life is a good life.

Like pooping everywhere!

• Brohoof 2

I don't know if I'd want to be a dog for a day. My girlfriend is a veterinarian so she wouldn't let me have all the tasty human foods, and while she loves me, she also loves neutering dogs so I don't want to take the risk,,, :lie:

If I were a dog for the day I’d start out barking so no one could relax or hear themselves think. Then I’d poop all over the place and demand constant treats, toys, petting and walking. I’d mark my territory, even where it isn’t my territory, and trespass constantly on other peoples’ property even if I have many acres of my own. I’d chase and intimidate people for lack of any better diversion, unless I could get a game of Frisbee going which I would play obsessively all day and growl at my owners if they made any indication of quitting. If I could find any defenseless living being I’d chase it, bark at it, bite it or do something even less appropriate. I think I’ll top it all off by dining on my own excrement...and then licking someone on the face. Life is good. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...