Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Luna or Princess Celestia?

caesar15

Luna or Celestia?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like most?

• Celestia
    • Luna

I dunno cant I choose both haha alright well I'll pick Luna. I will pick Luna....No wait Celestia. I pick Celestia no wait Luna...

Posted Image

BOTH!!! naw I already voted Luna. But I still like both.

Edited by Doctor

I prefer Luna.

Here is how I see it: Celestia does have a bit more important job, providing sunlight and warmth to all of Equestria, but just as her charge, the sun, she is too grand, and her radiance burns those who dare get too close and blinds those who gaze for even an instant. She is distant as the sun itself, and far too unapproachable.

Luna, however, is a different story. You can see her flaws, like craters on the moon's surface. She is less than perfect in quite a few ways, and thus I can relate to her a little better, as if I am staring at the moon, its soft light providing beauty to the dark lands of the night. We have never set foot on the sun, but few have indeed touched the moon...Princess Luna is approachable in a way that Celestia just is not. She is closer to us, even in her immortality, and we may gaze upon her true beauty without fear of blindness.

This is what I hold true.

• Brohoof 1

Look at my avatar. Omigosh, it's such a hard choice. It's like Luna isn't my avatar! It's such a mystery. We need Rainbow Dash to figure this out, because I doubt any of you know what my favorite is. To make it even harder, I won't even vote! Oh wait, I already voted. Nevertheless nobody knows what my top pick is > :D

Edited by Resolution

Luna = Fellow Gamer

Molestia = Sun princess (well, my nickname...).. Hey, do you like bananas?

I don´t know :( I´ll vote for Celestia because she´s loosing.

(and also I love Molestia comics... for art! :blush:)

Posted Image

She just got 20% cooler.

• 4 weeks later...

Hard to say. I really like them both, but I'd probably have to choose Luna. I do oh so like themes of darkness without necessarily being evil, aaaand... She's Luna.

Older Luna, of course. Even if little Luna had actually gotten real screentime I'd have to still say so. Love her.

• Brohoof 1

Inb4 everyone says Luna. ... what u know everyones is gonna say Luna. =/

I like 'em both but personally... yeah i gotta say Luna too. If Celestia gets her own episode like Luna then maybe there will be more fans of her.

Despite seeing some denounce Celestia as perfect and boring, she's one of my favorite ponies. Can't help but like her. Lol, just making clear I appreciate her while clinging more to Luna.

I like them both and I hate the whole Republic/Solar Empire thing (or anything else fandom made like: Molestia, or Trollestia), neither of them are evil, they are both on the side of good. It's just fandom that makes them evil.

However Trollestia is quite funny sending people to the moon and stuff, as for Molestia I hate her, nothing is funny at all from Molestia.

How I deal with this whole thing is I know it's fan fiction, so that means all this takes place in parallel universes to the show and in fact don't take place in most other fan fiction as well that don't have the two sisters fighting nor are they evil or anything, they are pure and good like in the show.

I there's think two types of universes (only regarding Republic/Solar Empire) of the Republic/Solar Empire

Universe: Type one: This type of fan fiction stays close to canon within the show, Republic/Solar Empire do not exist nor do the sisters fight, but could be very different in many ways depending on the fan fiction writer.

Universe: Type two. Sisters fight and the Republic/Solar Empire exist.

Edited by Rush

I like Luna the best mostly because of the following reasons:

• I like her colour scheme the best
  • I prefer nighttime even if I can't stay awake so much
  • Her voice is more melodic than Celestia
  • There is no number four
  • I think Twilight could learn much from her
  • The moon is prettier than the sun C:
  • Etc

Overall, I find Luna to be more mysterious than Celestia as well, especially since she's rarely ever mentioned. I wonder what she does in her free time; I mean, she can't sleep ALL day, can she? And when she is up at night, what rules does she enforce on the ponies? What does she REALLY do?

• Brohoof 1

Luna, definitely. Celestia is so boring to me. Luna is much more mysterious. She's a dynamic character, probably the only one in the series who really changes. Therefore, she is much more interesting than Celestia. I wish she had more screentime.

We already had a thread for discussing which Princess is the best (Luna or Celestia), so the threads have been merged. Please use the search function next time in order to avoid making duplicate threads. :)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Celestia, and always will be. Luna's great, but Celestia's design, voice and personality and role has always been really sweet to me. She was my favorite overall character for my first two weeks of watching the show, really.

Luna of course.

Where should I start?

She's way more interesting,has better colors and Celestia is just a normal pony who got lucky and became a Princess.

Luna FTW.

Edited by Molt

Luna! A thousand times Luna. I really don't care for Celestia that much. Luna just has the most badass look of anypony. Especially her look in Luna Eclipsed...