Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could eliminate 2 bodily functions which ones would it be?

Props Valroa

I’d like not needing to breathe and never feeling nauseous. 

Edited by Cagey
I can think of better ones, but for the sake of not complaining…

1 minute ago, WWolf said:

Eww this topic is so crass! Lol

You're one to talk. =P You've made a number of bathroom topics on this forum, have you not?

3 hours ago, WWolf said:

Yes I was basically impersonating you :twi: ! Lulz

But this topic isn't even crass. SMH. Of course you wouldn't get it. =P

Anyway, to answer the question... Hm... I have to think harder on this one.

• Brohoof 2

I'd also like to get rid of the whole menstruation thing.  Sure, I may not have had a period in a few years but me taking T won't 100% keep it away and it could always come back.  So, to get rid of that problem, I'd rather not have it anymore or need to worry about it coming back.

I think getting rid of balding would be cool too or maybe potentially inheriting Alzheimers?  For balding, I don't know if I inherited it from anyone but I just want to nip that in the bud before it ever becomes a problem, I don't think anyone in my family has had problems with balding but it's something I worry about lol...  The whole Alzheimer's thing speaks for itself imo, my grandma had it and I worry about getting it myself.  I guess I'd choose getting rid of Alzheimer's if I inherited it, balding is such an aesthetic problem to have and probably isn't as life changing as memory problems would be....  So...  I guess I'd choose to get rid of memory problems. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

Sweating; I know it actually keeps you cool but it does feel pretty gross :eww: 

And hmm maybe hiccups (hiccoughs?). I always get them at the wrong time, like right before I’m supposed to give a presentation :sealed: 

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 2

- Not to feel pain. It's obsolete for an adult, simple feeling that something is wrong with your body without putting you in agony would be enough

- Not to degrade in couch potato lifestyle. Seriously, why can't organic bodies be like machines: less use - more lifetime

• Brohoof 2

• Not to eat (eating is boring and time consuming)
  • Not to make fat, the bad kind of fats (while exercise daily is good for you, it's gets really repetitive, especially the older you get the harder it is. :scoots:

P a i n

Like I wish I can just turn it off or have some other indicator that things are wrong than having to constantly be in p a i n. Kinda like a warning light; it lets you know it's there, then it can be "dismissed", coming back later if the issue is not addressed.

I guess itching... if it's not meant to be scratched, why must it beg to be scratched?

• Brohoof 1

Me and my boyfriend have this recurring joke about bodily functions, we call them "Illegals", since humans tend to despise any and all bodily functions. :P So this thread should be titled "What two illegals would you eliminate?" 

Sleep is the biggie. While sleeping feels good, it only feels good because we need to do it. Would be nice if it wasn't a factor, would save a lot of time and a lot of headache. 

The other would probably be inflammation. That is mainly why pain happens, the body responds to something and usually it freaks out by making us feel painful pain stuff. Not so good. Could do without it. 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:12 PM, TBD 🚬 said:

Not to eat (eating is boring and time consuming)

But eating food stuffs is sooooo nice though. :wacko: In general that is. Being really hungry and then satisfying that with a good meal is so nice. Of course I do see your point though, not being able to starve would be a huge plus for the world for sure and we wouldn't have to constantly, uh, do the deed and such. 

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

The other would probably be inflammation. That is mainly why pain happens, the body responds to something and usually it freaks out by making us feel painful pain stuff. Not so good. Could do without it. 

Now that you mention it, my big toenails or the spaces where they were (I ripped them off practically) and the areas are pretty infected. I would stop nail growth, if that was the case, I could remove my toenails and be done with it. 

• 1 month later...