does spoiled rich look down on scootaloo for having a Disability?

Scootaloo9074090

I doubt she cares much about Scootaloo’s disability. She just looks down on the “proletariat” in general.

Her current attitude is, “If you can’t advance my standing in SOME way, then it’s a waste of time dealing with you.”

My headcanon is that she was raised in Canterlot. And since Canterlot is almost exclusively unicorns, she probably had to deal with teasing about being an Earth pony.

• Brohoof 6

Nothing in the episode implies that she dislikes handicapped ponies specifically for being handicapped, and even if Scootaloo didn't have a disability, she would find some other reason to look down on her. Remember in Flight to the Finish, where Diamond Tiara, her daughter, started picking on Scootaloo for not being able to fly purely because she and Silver Spoon needed some other way to get to the CMC? That's the way narcissistic bullies operate, there's always going to be some justification for their false sense of superiority. 

• Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

I doubt she cares much about Scootaloo’s disability. She just looks down on the “proletariat” in general.

Her current attitude is, “If you can’t advance my standing in SOME way, then it’s a waste of time dealing with you.”

My headcanon is that she was raised in Canterlot. And since Canterlot is almost exclusively unicorns, she probably had to deal with teasing about being an Earth pony.

Smart....

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

Btw...is scootaloo really handicapped?

She IS half pegasi half earth pony.....so not really? She's an earth pony with a boost of wings.....

Parentage doesn’t really have anything to do with it. Mr and Mrs Cake are Earth ponies, but their children are a pegasus and unicorn that fly and use magic fine.

• Brohoof 2

I think what happened is her genes was deciding if she was a pegasi or earth pony.... It picked one and gave a bonus instead.....

While the cake family, the genes just got lazy and just picked 1 randomly from the family tree.

Genes: ehh their earth ponies... Pick any gene to put on the twins...

Ojt:... Ummm okay....

A month or so....

The Baby came out

Genes: ....... it's fine.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

Yeah.. but she isn't a regular pegasi... Or a regular earth pony....

She’s not an Earth pony at all.

Fan artists like to have ponies with mixed race traits based on their parents, but that’s all headcanon. In the show you’re a full member of the earth, unicorn, or pegasi ponies no matter who your parents are.

• Brohoof 6

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

She IS half pegasi half earth pony.....so not really? She's an earth pony with a boost of wings.....

But haven't we seen that ponies are either earth, pegaus, or unicorn, and not some half way? Otherwise most ponies would be some diluted mix of all 3 after a few generations.

• Brohoof 2

See the source image

scootaloo is actually handicapped her adult design have small child like wing so  she is half Pegasus  

8 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

Parentage doesn’t really have anything to do with it. Mr and Mrs Cake are Earth ponies, but their children are a pegasus and unicorn that fly and use magic fine.

there might be some ponie with mix gene 

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Metal Brony 42 said:

But haven't we seen that ponies are either earth, pegaus, or unicorn, and not some half way? Otherwise most ponies would be some diluted mix of all 3 after a few generations.

Bulk bisseps.... There might be mixed ones.... They are rare... Like some human beings having rare mixes....

1 hour ago, Scootaloo567686 said:

See the source image

scootaloo is actually handicapped her adult design have small child like wing so  she is half Pegasus  

there might be some ponie with mix gene 

Again she could be a half earth pony with bonus mini wings for extra umph...

To an earth pony.... So what if scoots can't fly...so does the earth pony..... 

To earth pony she's lucky to have extra parts. Wings that can't fly can add speed stability etc. She can be a fast swimmer aswell...

• Brohoof 1

I also noticed short Horned unicorn.... The unicorns might just shrug it as mehhh they have horns so their unicorns.... But who knows... They might be halfbreeds? ( The ponies are very acceptable races)

And the explanation of the twin cakes ARE FOR the twin cakes.... That doesn't mean halfbreeds don't exist.

@ShadOBabe @Metal Brony 42

If defects can exist, it's the proof of mixbreeding.

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Kujamih With Bulk Biceps, or unicorns with small horns, we don't know if these are half earth/half unicorn, or half earth/half pegasus. Maybe these are unicorns with small horns, and pegasus with small wings.

I would pose the question: Have you seen half pegasus/half unicorn mixes? The answer is yes we have seen alicorns besides the princesses. These are typically believed to be animation mistakes. However, they are in the show and therefore canon. :o So this would support your hypothesis.

However, what does it mean to be a pegasus, earth, or unicorn? Surely you could see these differences in their DNA. But are there ponies with tiny, residual wings because they had a distant pegsus relative? Or similarly with a unicorn? It seems that earth ponies are the "basic" pony. Maybe pony genetics are such that you are usually one type or the other, and it is rare to be a "mix."

To get back on topic, I think Spoiled Rich is stuck up, but I don't want to think of her as looking down on somepony with a handicap. I will give her that benefit of the doubt.

28 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

We already know that mixbreeding happens, but that doesn’t affect what the baby is.

Scootaloo has wings and no horn, there for she is a pegasus, flight or no flight.

Also does disabilities prove mixbreeding? Real world disabilities don’t happen because of that.

Actually....it does... Especially if the parents gene is incompatible with each other...

Ya see the twins parents are 2 earth ponies.... So maybe the defects won't show.. and just got gene selected to unicorn and pegasi..

For example.

Genes  

X are earth 

Y for unicorn 

And Z is pegasi 

Cakes father has 

Xxy 

and mom has 

Xxz. 

( Forgot who has the pegasi or unicorn genes.)(and very inaccurate on the genes maybe they have more X genes...)

The baby's possibility to either get  x dominant is some where like 12? And the chance for a unicorn is somewhere.. in 4?(Y IS THE DOMINANT) And pegasi 4?(Z is the first gene/dominant ZXX)And defects 4?(defects are ZYX are present)

50percent  of the baby would be earth ponies with hidden genes carried.

25% can be other races and 25% defects.... So I guess the cakes got lucky that there is no defects on the child.....YET. We actually not sure if the baby cakes have defects... Cause some defects shows up late and very late... Like blood problems and body function problems....hmmmmm:mlp_wat:

9 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Actually....it does... Especially if the parents gene is incompatible with each other...

You know, people can’t tell you’ve responded unless you quote or tag them.

If Scootaloo won money from the lottery and got attention that way, then maybe. But I don't think Spoiled Rich cares about anypony but herself.

The show doesn't bring up any hate or bullying against disabled ponies, which I think is a good thing. It avoids having an effect among Bronies to pick on others (hopefully)

10 hours ago, Splashee said:

If Scootaloo won money from the lottery and got attention that way, then maybe. But I don't think Spoiled Rich cares about anypony but herself.

The show doesn't bring up any hate or bullying against disabled ponies, which I think is a good thing. It avoids having an effect among Bronies to pick on others (hopefully)

Spoiled rich is too self centered to really care, but Diamond Tiara was evil enough to make fun of Scoots' flight disability on more than one occasion.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2021-08-03 at 6:04 PM, Kujamih said:

I also noticed short Horned unicorn.... The unicorns might just shrug it as mehhh they have horns so their unicorns.... But who knows... They might be halfbreeds? ( The ponies are very acceptable races)

And the explanation of the twin cakes ARE FOR the twin cakes.... That doesn't mean halfbreeds don't exist.

@ShadOBabe @Metal Brony 42

maybe scootaloo is a hybrid between earth pony  and Pegasus 

scootaloo might be a disable/handicap and might be a half earth pony and Pegasus

Suddenly Diamond Tiara's  action of mocking Scootaloo for being flightless makes a disturbing amount of sense. Spoiled Rich probably knows at least a few noble ponies who are Pegasi so Scootaloo isn't being demonized for her race/species. But all of the Pegasi Spoiled Rich knows are capable of flight (in fact, Scootaloo is the only Pegasus who's had any degree of focus who can't do more than hover; even Fluttershy can fly extremely well if needed). So combine Scootaloo's lack of Cutie Mark with her inability to do the one thing every known member of her race can do and you get someone that Spoiled Rich not only would want her daughter to look down on and belittle but someone Spoiled Rich might not even think deserves to be alive. Yikes...

• And how would Spoiled Rich react to Diamond Tiara losing a prestigious position to Scootaloo? Or Diamond losing her position as head of the "Foal Free Press"? ? Or anything else? 
Edited by shadow565787

On 2021-08-04 at 6:19 AM, Metal Brony 42 said:

@Kujamih With Bulk Biceps, or unicorns with small horns, we don't know if these are half earth/half unicorn, or half earth/half pegasus. Maybe these are unicorns with small horns, and pegasus with small wings.

I would pose the question: Have you seen half pegasus/half unicorn mixes? The answer is yes we have seen alicorns besides the princesses. These are typically believed to be animation mistakes. However, they are in the show and therefore canon. :o So this would support your hypothesis.

However, what does it mean to be a pegasus, earth, or unicorn? Surely you could see these differences in their DNA. But are there ponies with tiny, residual wings because they had a distant pegsus relative? Or similarly with a unicorn? It seems that earth ponies are the "basic" pony. Maybe pony genetics are such that you are usually one type or the other, and it is rare to be a "mix."

To get back on topic, I think Spoiled Rich is stuck up, but I don't want to think of her as looking down on somepony with a handicap. I will give her that benefit of the doubt.

Half pegasi half unicorn.. there is one...

Flurry heart!

• Brohoof 1