Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel if FIM ended at Season 3 like it was supposed to.

phantompone1148

I would have been sad, as three seasons is good but I prefer more seasons than that. One of my favorite shows, Transformers Prime, ended with only three seasons and a movie, and I would have loved for it to continue on.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 2022-01-18 at 8:56 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

they were just making episodes for no reason.

That might be why I disliked "The Last Problem" so much because once the episode ended it was like "That's it?". 

I understand you don’t like the direction Season 9 of MLP went, but, Twilight ruling Equestria was the only logical way to show could’ve ended. The entire point of twilight's arc was to become something greater than what she once was. Now before you say Celestia and Luna are goddesses and are immortal, That is not true. A Twitter post by Megan McCarthy confirms this. She said, “as an alicorn, twilight will not outlive her friends”. Alicorns Are not immortal they can just live longer than the average pony. Plus, if the royal sisters were goddesses, IMAO, That would make them less interesting.

Edited by phantompone1148

I'd accept it and I actually do like Magical Mystery Cure, so I would've been okay having that as an ending. I won't say that I'd miss the other seasons, because if this happened, we wouldn't know anything about the later seasons in the first place, because they wouldn't have existed. But yeah, I'd still be a bit disappointed, because at that point there was still a ton they could squeeze out of it. There would be so many more stories to tell, so to have it end before we got more would've sucked.

Same. But there is a case to make for finishing early. Just shoot and call it a day. Especially when you don't know what you are doing. I understand sometimes you want to keep going, but you are empty and nothing comes out of it. If you get my point. The show lacked an overarching plot to drive the story into a satisfactory climax. So, it kinda lost direction, with a lot of strange decisions to fill the gaping hole, like that bizarre school of friendship. Still, there are some very good episodes interspersed. And if you don't like it past a certain point. You can always stop there, or even fantasize your own story. Sometimes, imagination is your best friend.

I wouldn't have been satisfied with that in the slightest.  I had a great time with s4 and parts of 5.  I've left off at  the beginning of s7 and will pick up there soon.  That being said, from what I've been hearing, I am not looking forward to s8 and 9.  Ending at the end of s5 or 6 would be my vote so far.

• Brohoof 1