Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like to live in a garden with MLP ponies walking around

SIgmaBETA

@SIgmaBETA

Unrelated to canon MLP-related “what if” scenarios belong in Sugarcube Corner. As such, your thread has been moved there.

Edited by The Wife of Law

Like, animals? I do have horses in my back yard. The difference here is that MLP ponies are sentient and I think it would be wrong to have them as pets. And I am sure they wouldn't like being in a cage for display either. So my answer is: No.

I'd rather live in the pony world than in a garden in the real world, surrounded by a few ponies.

Heck, could you imagine how cool would it be if you could get transported to the pony world? Not only things would be more fun there, but this way, you can also get rid of your life problems in the real world for a little bit!

The thing is that you can't just run away from the real world into the pony world, thinking you can solve your life problems this way. Not only it's impossible, but even if it was possible somehow, this won't solve anything. You still have to solve your problems in the real world yourself. You can't just run away from them. Especially if you choose to travel to another universe.

But still, it would be fun if we all could go to the pony world whenever we want! In fact, I sometimes wish I had more coding knowledge, so that I could at least create a 3D game that makes you feel just like you would be in the pony world. Maybe I will do that at some point in the future, if somepony hasn't already done that. Could you imagine how cool would that be?