Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poll: Next baby/foal we will see in the show

Doctor XFizzle

Next baby/foal  

29 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the next baby we'll see in the show?

• Relative of the Mane 6 (cousin, niece, nephew)
    • Sibling of the Mane 6 (brother, sister)
    • Child of the Mane 6 (son, daughter)
    • Cakes' 3rd child
    • Child of some random background pony

(edited)

I vote for Twilight having a niece/nephew by way of Shining Armor and Princess Cadence having a kid, maybe as early as the season 3 premiere and Twilight freaks out again even though she was the calm one willing to help out Pinkie in Baby Cakes. She'll probably over-study and try to go by the book when watching a baby instead of just letting things happen and going with the flow.

Oh and strong chance her niece/nephew will be an alicorn with both the magic surges and the super flight ability.

Hope it's not some random background pony. That would be boring.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 2

Can you add "One of Trixie's numerous bastard children" to the poll?

Nah, that would ruin the poll because it's a known fact. We need to have some fun and guess on some uncertain things.

Nah, that would ruin the poll because it's a known fact. We need to have some fun and guess on some uncertain things.

Then we should have a dedicated thread for the subject and we should take guesses as to who the father is of each child! :o

Then we should have a dedicated thread for the subject and we should take guesses as to who the father is of each child! :o

Who is Trixie's baby daddy? Is it Mr. Garrison? Is it Chef? Is it Officer Barbrady? Or is it the 1987 Denver Broncos?

Yeah, it's one of Tom The Diamond's and Trixie's many love children.

Aw come on man, it's the dude's birthday

......I'll come back to brohoof this post when it's 12:01

Vicke and I's child. ;)

Probably some relative of the main six, probably form the Apple family, we've seen a lot of them. It wouldn't be surprising if there is a few foals among them.

I want to see Rarities cousin coming over.

I'm sure she would be trying to give it what ever it wants, but as it is a foal it won't understand enough.

And from there on I hope they get creative!

I want to know more about the parents of the Mane 6. In this episode, we find out that the parents of the Mane 6 were great friends and their children were baby friends at a very young age, so young that they don't remember.