• Bird
    • Snake
    • Iguana
    • Ferret
    • Pony
    • Stick Bug
    • Turtle
    • Some type of farm animal
    • Other (Please tell us about it in the comments)

A wonderful doge named Henry, he's a Maltese/Yorkie mix (he's a Maulkie/Morkie xP)

And an imaginary ferret named Simon .-.

At least imaginary ferrets don't steal all your toys and the bathtub stopper lke our real ferret did. He hoarded Barbies in the cabinet beneath the kitchen sink. But he was awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Currently have a dog and cat. Doge being Max, since that's the only name I could think up when I got him. Good looking australian shepherd. The cat is a black one, looks a lot like Twila Starshimmer's, though much smaller. My mom named her since the cat was a christmas gift, Sophie being the name. I wanted to name it snowball  :okiedokielokie:

I have two cats: Brother and Sister. And their names are pretty obvious, they were twins and I couldn't think of anything to fit them so Brother and Sister were nicknames until they soon stuck and yeah. 

I also have a mouse named Maleficent because she's one of my favorite Disney characters and is definitely my favorite Disney villain. I thought it would be funny and ironic to have a sweet little mouse named Maleficent and I was right! Everyone loves her name and she is the biggest sweetheart in the world.

I did have a 2 year old Betta fish named Bilbo, but he recently died. Before him, I had Frodo and Sam. And I think I'm going to go to the store some time soon to pick out a Smeagol. I love having fish and Lord of the Rings makes me happy so I always name my fish after LOTR characters. 

• Brohoof 1

Well, my family owns a small farm, so there are a number of them.  Here it goes:

3 cats (2 indoor siamese, 1 outdoor not sure of breed)

1 dog (border collie/pointer mix)

8 chickens

1 llama

Either 19 or 20 dairy goats (mostly toggenburg and oberhasli, but we have a few nubian mixes as well)

We used to have a pair of horses and a few sheep as well, but the horses were quite old and had to be put down a few years ago and the sheep either died or were sold.

• Brohoof 2

French Bulldog she's called Floortje. And she's so extremely funny and cute  :wub:

Well, my family owns a small farm, so there are a number of them.  Here it goes:

3 cats (2 indoor siamese, 1 outdoor not sure of breed)

1 dog (border collie/pointer mix)

8 chickens

1 llama

Either 19 or 20 dairy goats (mostly toggenburg and oberhasli, but we have a few nubian mixes as well)

We used to have a pair of horses and a few sheep as well, but the horses were quite old and had to be put down a few years ago and the sheep either died or were sold.

You've got a llama, that's so cool  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

You've got a llama, that's so cool  :lol:

Oh, thanks!  Here's a picture if you're curious:

575694_10201205900411221_1497473339_n.jp

Her name's Imp (short for Impromptu... don't ask, we got her with that name).  She's sort of standoffish, but that's sort of to be expected; a lot of llamas don't end up bonding with people.  She makes a great companion/guard animal for the goats though.

Edited by Antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have two cats and a dog. The cats are Molly and Abby and the dog is Maddie. I only have a photo of Molly though, and that photo is of her, well, you'll see. Molly's a tabby, Abby's black with a white belly and white paws and Maddie's... well... we don't know.

post-21086-0-01468100-1386941603.jpg

Oh, and that is broccoli she's eating.

• Brohoof 2

Oh, thanks!  Here's a picture if you're curious:

img-2076555-1-575694_10201205900411221_1

Her name's Imp (short for Impromptu... don't ask, we got her with that name).  She's sort of standoffish, but that's sort of to be expected; a lot of llamas don't end up bonding with people.  She makes a great companion/guard animal for the goats though.

She's lovely! And Imp is such a cute name.

Unfortunately the only llama I've really been acquainted with was a male who was rather crazy. I've read about how llamas behave when they grow up isolated without older llamas to teach them manners, and it sounded like this guy. :/

• Brohoof 1

She's lovely! And Imp is such a cute name.

Unfortunately the only llama I've really been acquainted with was a male who was rather crazy. I've read about how llamas behave when they grow up isolated without older llamas to teach them manners, and it sounded like this guy. :/

Yeah, that sort of thing apparently happens a lot, especially with the males.  That's why it's fairly rare to find a friendly llama that's attached to people.  We actually had a llama like that for a little while.  It was not fun, especially when he decided to snap and attack my mom...  (They're both fine, my mom managed to scare him off before he could hurt her and he's now living with someone else's herd of llamas.)

So yeah, if you ever want to get a llama, make sure to get it from someone who knows what they're doing.  Also, a standoffish llama is infinitely better than a berserk one.

Yeah, that sort of thing apparently happens a lot, especially with the males.  That's why it's fairly rare to find a friendly llama that's attached to people.  We actually had a llama like that for a little while.  It was not fun, especially when he decided to snap and attack my mom...  (They're both fine, my mom managed to scare him off before he could hurt her and he's now living with someone else's herd of llamas.)

So yeah, if you ever want to get a llama, make sure to get it from someone who knows what they're doing.  Also, a standoffish llama is infinitely better than a berserk one.

Oh, he was attached to some people, but in a very . . . inappropriate way!

But ooh, I'm glad your mom is okay.  That had to be frightening.

Right now I have a bearded dragon who's a total drama queen, but I love her. My roomie and I named her Mr. Charles as a joke; but I guess we just got too lazy to think of anything better, so ALL FEAR THE COMING WRAITH OF MR. CHARLES! 

Edited by Doomguy
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

- A hound dog mix named Zoe

- An Australian Shepherd mix named Davy

- A chow mix named Aurora (but we call her Puppy)

- A pony mix named Sassy

- An Appaloosa named Kando

- Four chickens

hahahaha i want four chickens! D:

• 1 month later...

@Pisky

Just so you know, I have merged your thread with another as both were very similar in discussion.  In the future, please be sure to utilize the search function to see if your topic exists before creating a new thread.  Thank you and take care!

I have a cat :) Translating his name to English it would be Dot/Spot or something similar. In Polish it's Ciapek. It's because he has a black spot in the shape of heart.

post-20905-0-03348900-1392078883_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anilewe

Ohh~! I have 3 pets~! ...Kinda

I have a Green-Wing Macaw called Roxy, a black cat called Pandora (she's really small, she doesn't look more than a few months, but she's almost 8 haha), and we're getting a Chihuahua on the 18th, called Rupert~! (That's why I said kinda, we own him- he just can't live with us yet xD.)

We had a dog called Bonnie, she was a Scottish Terrier, but she died on the 17th last month... 

This is my little furball. She's supposedly a poodle but I think she's mixed with something else. Idk, I'm not a dog expert :P

deleted

Edited by LatinoChurro