Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever go into threads because a member you like was in it?

Evilshy

(edited)

Yeah, I do that quite often. If somepony that I get on with well, especially someone I know from roleplays, goes onto a thread, I usually go on too!

Edited by DJ-BRONI3

I stalk the heck out of a few people on here. The list has grown over time. Also, I'm pretty sure some of them are stalking me too, so it all evens out smile.png

Yes, and I'm proud to be both a stalker and a stalkee of yours.  biggrin.png

Most of the time, I don't.  But yes, there are a few people, if I see their name at the end of a thread, I just have to click on it to see what they say.  And there are a few people who return the favor, so its all fair. 

TOTALLY NOT! I SCOFF AT THE IDEA THAT I WOULD DO SUCH A THING!

post-4621-0-56145300-1368945681.gif

Ok In honesty I do do it sometimes. If it's somepony I know, i'll check out the thread to see what's up.

I also miiiiiiiight be a little bit more likely to look at a thread if a pegasister posted there. Sorry, Im so ashamed! (not really. What am I supposed to be upset about again?)

• 1 year later...

Yes, sometimes I join a thread if someone I know has already posted in it, but usually I look at what the topic is about.

no.... I only know about a few handfuls of the members on the Forums.... and I couldn't care less if they go into a thread or not... I only go into a thread if

A. it catches my interest

and

B. I haven't posted there already

(edited)

Nah

You guys aren't that special

:ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by The Wife of Hawks
  • Brohoof 1

Nah, not really. Even if I do like my favourite members, I mostly post in threads just because I find it interesting.

Usually it isn't because I like the user, but there are members whom I find to have interesting things to say and that makes me more apt to go into the thread to see what's up. I also go into threads where I see the same people posting over and over again, as that usually means there's an argument and I can find a good fight amusing in my own weird way :pout:

I might read a bit in a thread I don't find interesting, but I wouldn't post anything even if a member I like posted in it.

No, I don't...

Unless it's for some important reason.

Yes, many times due to Cinnamon Spice.

By God, I'm creepy.

lol

• 3 weeks later...

Very rarely. I usually only post in a thread because I simply want to post in the thread. Every now and then I'll notice a particular person post in a thread that I'd be particularly interested in seeing their response to, but it's pretty rare.

Generally speaking, no. Maybe I'm more likely to check a topic out if I see somepony I talk to having made the last post there, but I don't consciously go there for that reason.