What was your best grade/year of school?

Jack Durango

For me, it was eighth grade.

Just... So many things went right that year B)

So anyways, yeah, whether you're still in school or not, anywhere between kindergarten and 12th grade. You can give a reason why, if you want. Heck, maybe you have reason to believe an upcoming school year will be your best? Let the memories start a-flowin'!

This year by far. I got one of my teacher's hooked on 'The Binding of Isaac'. He played in class!

I made a few games for classes, and on the last day I kicked my Art teacher's ass in Mortal Kombat!

• Brohoof 1

My best year was 7th grade. Back when I had some good friends. But it went all downhill once I hit high school. Now they don't even know who I am...

8th grade wasn't only the best year because of my grades, but also because of the teacher I had. She was so amazing... She wasn't too strict, but had control over us as a teacher. She also seemed to know good teaching methods for children that weren't too boring, so everyone had a great time with the projects and time in class. But years after that were so bad, because the highschool has like no good teachers.

That is a hard one...

Let's see back in kindergarten was quite fun, simply because of naps.

After that, it wasn't until 7th grade that more fun started happening, what with my pretty much crazy teacher, and all that.

Then 8th frade with the teacher who let you do anything, and an even crazier teacher.

Then this year, 9th grade with my teacher who told the best freaking storys ever, another teacher who let you do anything, and I do mean anything(Even more nap time).

So yeah Kindergaten, because nap time, and no fing drama.

(edited)

8th grade, my previous one. I evolved from douchebag me to cool me and discovered who I am. I made lots of friends, kept lots of friends, and had lots of fun. And actually talked to girls :D Not to mention I discovered ponies :3

Edited by ADashOfRainbow
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I liked 9th grade the most, ninth grade I built up a reputation of being a silly guy. I had done a lot of things that made be become a notable person. I had done all these outrageous things that became unbelieveable, but what kept my profile clean, I was a nice guy and very friendly. I had become friends with many at my school, including staff members! Still today, I greet people in the halls with joy and energy. There is no one in my grade today, that didn't know me.

Edited by Fox

The one I'm in now. :D It's so fantastic. I mean, I'm doing all the subjects I love and I'm doing all the parts of said subjects I love. :D

Go Science!

My best year was 7th grade. Back when I had some good friends. But it went all downhill once I hit high school. Now they don't even know who I am...

This, exactly

I reached a high point in 7th (and somewhat in 8th), but I slowly became more and more of a background character as time went on

For me, it was eighth grade.

Just... So many things went right that year B)

So anyways, yeah, whether you're still in school or not, anywhere between kindergarten and 12th grade. You can give a reason why, if you want. Heck, maybe you have reason to believe an upcoming school year will be your best? Let the memories start a-flowin'!

I really liked 6th grade. I was really slacking off in 5th grade, and sixth grade I picked things up, gained really cool friends, and everything felt great.

My BEST year was my senior year. I think it is because I knew I was finally going to be done with high school (which sucks for most people I think). Also, the last semester of that year I only had to be in school Mondays from 7:45 to 10:30, then back at 1:30 for maybe an hour. Then on Tues-Fri I only had to be there from 7:45-10:30. So many naps were had!

if we are talking young...I would say Junior Year...I came out of my shell and met my second girlfriend...grades improved...life was great

If I am going adult I would say this last year in my master's degree. It was hard as all get out but I survived my internship and school and made some new friends...and got accepted into my PhD program...life is good

My senior year, easily. Although I didn't think of it as such at the time. I was quite dramatic, especially in my junior and senior years. I had not yet learned what something to really complain about was. So I was quite depressing. =/

But moving on from that... The reasons would be firstly marching band that year. We had a fantastic season, and one couldn't have even possibly asked for a better senior season. Everything went right. Secondly, right after that I got my bassoon.Which actually gave me direction in life, and something to strive for.

Lastly, I met my last girlfriend. She's an ex now, which probably makes it quite strange for me to mentioning this, but I mention it because she was the first person I was open with and was accepting of me. She taught me that it was okay to be open... Even here in the Bible Belt. Not that I'm anywhere near as open as I want to or should be... It's just that beforehand I was not at all, and in fact deathly scared to be.

My senior year was honestly the height of my life, I can not believe I was so incapable of enjoying it at the time.

Kindergarden. I as the best student in thr class. My teacher was really nice to me and even gave me a HUGE Rescue Rangers Playset for being her favorite student! (Ah, memories)