Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Uncyclopedia Describes MLP:FIM

DozzyDash

(edited)

Many people praised all the action, drama, comedy, horror, romance, violence, religion, songs, kidney stones, etc. from this show. Even kids watch it, and they want to be like Rainbow Dash during the World War II. Many parents complained that it contains too much gore and may scar children for life, but the crew said "Hey, we're teaching kids how to be friendly to others too. I mean like Rarity hugging Spike. Is that not friendly enough? Also, we teach them about Jesus being the Lord and Savior that will send us to heaven if we believe, just like how people believe Saint Nicholas will send you presents at Christmas if you were good. We show elements of history in this show too, like why Hitler committed suicide or how Caligula fed his people with food and how he made them throw up to feed them again. Isn't that very educational?"

The FBI ranked Lauren Faust top 3 on FBI's Top Ten Most Wanted.

Wow. I guess there is hope for this site. That was quite entertaining.

Castlevania - A.K.A. Canterlot

THAT'S IT! I'M MOVING TO CANTERLOT!

Edited by Xidphel
  • Brohoof 2

Another funny one: Flutter Lebowski Shy is probably the cutest, nicest and weakest pony in the world, though she got some strength with the help of Mr. T, which was her boyfriend throughout life. Fluttershy's ways of being apussy changed as Mr. T taught her how to act bad, strong, Strong Bad and being a bully. She became assertive to everyone so much, she even did it to her own mother. Her mother lost her temper, and kicked Fluttershy out of her house. Now because of that, Fluttershy has to sleep on a tree, which is the reason why people kept calling Fluttershy a tree. She now takes care of animals and Kratos. Fluttershy's mother was dead because Kratos got pissed of her personality. Fluttershy got pissed and

, and she became the god of War. Her cutie mark is 3 butterknivesflies.
  • Brohoof 4

In 2010, a woman named Lauren Faust had a research and found out the men are becoming straight. Angered by this, she demanded everyone to create a new series of My Little Pony. Lauren made jobs for her people, and they start making girls look like lesbians, starting with Rainbow Dash. After they finished the plan, they start sharing it to everyone by making a cartoon. And that's how My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic was born.

I lol'd so hard.

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

Never heard of Uncyclopedia 'til you posted this. Made me laugh! What idiot wrote this? It's so fake I want to barf rainbows.

This type of 'wikipedia' is easily targeted toward the internet-weak-minded (noobs).

Thats pretty funny... extremely false info... Like EXTREMELY FALSE and everything they say is false in everyway but thats what makes it funny and not for children

That was probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. It was hilarious, I need to check out what other articles uncyclopedia has.

Why is Twilight commonly portrayed as a Nazi?

In Unencyclopedia her name is listed as "Twilight Fegelein Sparkle". In Party.MOV it's "Twilight Mengele Sparkle".

I mean, everyone who watches the font of truth that is FiW knows that Applejack is the war criminal of the group...

Okay I'll admit I remained straight faced throughout a good portion of the article.

Not even a giggle when Twilight Sparkle was named after a Nazi General.

Not a single chuckle when the author called himself a dumbass...

But I finally lost it at...

"[Applejack Myers Smith & Wesson's] hind legs are named 'Bucky Mc Gilbert' and 'Arnold Schwarzenegger'."

Those are the best names for hind legs ever!

Can't wait to get through more of this! :D

Read the whole page included the page dedicated to Pinkie Pie.

Wow... just wow...

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/MLP

This Wikipedia page that makes articles to purposely have false info makes an article on mlp that is downright hilarious.

This is the funniest thing I have ever seen!

Powers and Abilities

Pinkie Pie is a pony, but not a regular one. She's pink, and a weird horse, so weird that when people try to explain things about her they suffer Suddenly Exploding Head Syndrome. She has the following abilities:

• Breathing
  • Eating
  • Dying
  • Resurrection
  • Ascension
  • Becoming fat the first day she ate a giant cake, then starving the day after tomorrow
  • Being pink
  • Teleportation
  • Breaking the laws of physics for no apparent reason

There's a coloring book floating around too!

(Rude language alert!)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1