• Yellow
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • Green
    • Pink
    • Brown
    • Black
    • White

I guess we're posting our conversion stories?

Ok, well, here goes.

I'd heard a lot about bronies but never really had the desire to watch the show even though I chose not to judge them.

Then one day, at a friends house, we wathced the first few eps on nettflix and I was hooked.

That's all I have to say about that.

1996, male and yellow. I didn´t think yelow would be this rare, though. Then again, a favorite color is usually chosen in ones childhood and yellow has no real "gender identity" associated with it.

Almost all male bronies AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

you know it neabs that your chances ti find a girl with the same interests as yours are lower right?

There are 10 people who were born before 1982! That's impressive. And 7 people who were born after 2000. Hmm.

I'm one of those born before 1982 (1973 to be exact). I know it was a bad decade for music, disco has made a comeback for a reason unknown by me. I think I would have done better if I was born in the '40s though. My favorite music is '50's and early '60's rock and roll.

• Brohoof 1

I was born in 1988 and I'll be 24 on the 10th of next month. When did I start thinking of teenagers as "kids?" I don't know. One day it happened and I never saw it coming. I honestly am enjoying myself far more than I did in my teenage years though.

Favorite color is green. It's regal and soothing. Brown is probably my second favorite.

I'm a man.

You feel old? I feel like I'm Celestia, surrounded by the CMCs!

Yeah, but Celestia has maintained her figure quite well over the centuries. So this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Blue ftw. Also, I don't know about you guys, but the poll results make me feel a little weird - there are quite a few people here older than me.

Back when I was your age, we didn't have forums and polls and memes!

But that's only because I lived in the middle of nowhere and all I had for internet was a semi-functional dial-up connection.

As it is, when they came to take my man card away I beat them with sticks, pointy sticks, and told them I'd bake them into cupcakes if they didn't let me enjoy my show in peace.

You still carry the card? You should upgrade to the sub-dermal implant.

Never really watched the show as a kid, though. I was a Power Rangers girl, myself. Also, people would make fun of me for watching girly shows. Even though I was a girl. My neck of the woods is a strange batch. :-/

I feel you. I was raised in a very country redneck area, and anything that was different from what all the old-timers grew up with was WRONG.

I'm still the only 1988 member. I feel special. =P

Not anymore!

The lack of people that share my enthusiasm for orange is disturbing.

It was my favorite color when I was little. Not sure exactly when my passion for orange was supplanted by green.

I'm not used to feeling old....

Next year will see me turn 25, the last milestone before 50. It feels like I'm being stalked by time.

I'm 21 the best age of all that im going to brag about to everyone here.

Live it up and enjoy it while it lasts! The quarter century mark is much closer than you think.

• Brohoof 3

Born 1996. Male. Favorite color... Orange. Orange is awesome. At least i'm not the only one that age here. i always though i was pretty young to be a brony.

Hello Everypony.

Born 1989, Male, favourite (absence of) colour: Black Second choice is Red.

It's awesome being a father, my daughter loves the show too, she's 3.

I love it for the references to pop culture. (DragonBall-Z reference, anyone?)

Oh, just throwing this out there, but Derpy is my favourite pony, but Rainbow Dash is my Fav of the Mane 6.

Born in 1998,

Im a dude

Best colour is blue, second is green

Dark Yellow sucks :P

Blue has the most votes, go blue! :D

Edited by Yozer247

• 2 weeks later...

Entered my votes!

I chose the third option for gender.

"Gender" is how one feels or identifies themselves; it is emotional and mental. "Sex" is a person's body in biological and physical terms.

I'm "genderfluid," meaning I don't conform to one gender or the other. I will also respond to being called both "he" and "she." Physically, however, I am female.

• 4 weeks later...

Just noticed this thing! It's pretty darn creative, I'll say. Never had a forum do a neat poll like this. :)

I was born in 1994, I am THA MAN!!!!!!!!, and my favorite color is Red. Come on, Red needs more love. It's such a tranquil color. :(

I really think this is cool, I find it very interesting that the most of the members were born mid 90's like I am and that although we do have mostly male bronys there is a relatively good amount of female bronys too. the color thing is kinda biased to gender though, because most guys like blue and green as do girls who may just like it or want to 'rebel' slightly to the pink and girly stereotype. I thought this was very cool and informative though, I am a girl who was born in 1997 and my favorite color is yellow(there are reasons+story too)

Hmm, I never noticed this here. I made sure to vote! :D

One of the older bronies here: born in 1988, male, favorite color is purple! ^_^

Oh how I love being a grown man who isn't afraid to reveal his inner child. :wub:

How in the burning Blaze five of you voted 'other' on the gender? Posted Image

It's good to see that at least 20% of voters here are over 20 years old

People who are genderqueer i guess.

Also, i'm on the borderline! Well soon i'm not though. The impending doom, also known as "birthday" is just too soon. :z

I just saw this for the first time and voted. I'm male, was born in '85 and my favorite color is blue. I'm glad I'm not the only geezer on the forum.

Oh how I love being a grown man who isn't afraid to reveal his inner child. :wub:

I know what you mean!
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Favorite Color:  Blue

I'm one of the oldest members, but I've already found out I'm not the oldest.  Part of me wanted to hold that title, but another part of me didn't.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my responses to the MLP Forums Brony Census.

What year were you born in? 1996

What's your gender? Male

Favorite color? Blue