Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If each the mane 6 were to die, what order, and why?

Xievie

Okay, I'm sick enough to give some actual thought to this :lol:

Twilight would die first.

Cause of Death: "1000 Things to do Before You Die," is the name of the book she read before she went skydiving, which was number 421, I believe. Her parachute was not properly packed, did not open, and she fell to her death.

Then, Pinkie Pie

Cause of Death: Diabetic Shock. All the years of sweets consumption will finally catch up to her and her pancreas will give out, sending her in diabetic shock, inducing a coma she won't be able to come out of.

Next, Rarity.

Cause of Death: Sewing Machine Malfunction. Her sewing machine ends up sewing her to her newest creation, the needle stabbing her through the eye or right through the head, instantly killing her.

This saddens me... Applejack.

Cause of Death: Crushed to Death. By a tree. Come on, after being bucked so many times, one of those trees is sure to give out after one kick too many. Big Mac, he might have been okay, but Applejack's whole body would be crushed. Spine severed and all vitals turned to mush.

Rainbow Dash is next to last.

Cause of Death: Impacted Skull. That's right. She flew fast, but didn't look where she was going, and her busted her skull wide open ramming herself into a building.

And last... Oh god :( ... Fluttershy.

Cause of Death: Heart Attack. Come on, she's such a scaredy cat sometimes, you all agree even if we love da Shy. Her heart's had one scare too many, and fails after stepping hoof outside for the first time since the death of her friends. What scared her? Well... Let's just say the leaf that blew in front of her is being prosecuted for ponyslaughter.

This sounds like an episode of "Happy Tree Friends" with ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Assuming no supervillain that destroys all worlds or whatever:

Rainbow Dash - Feats of her caliber are gonna strain and damage her body, so she'll probably retire early (like most athletes) and her last few years will be marred by complications from internal injuries.

Pinkie Pie - People with that much energy probably burn out quickly in life when that energy starts running out. Dies of old age at a young age, if that makes sense.

Rarity - It's implied that she's the eldest and I doubt she has especially great stamina so she'll be the first to not die young but still die.

Fluttershy - Same as Rarity but here due to lesser age.

AJ - Monotonous work strengthens the body and it's functions instead of weakening it, so AJ will live up to this age handily. She'll be the Granny Smith of her friends in the future, I foresee.

Twilight - Immortal alicorn princess thing. Or at least longer lived than her friends.

Pinkie Pie - Because Pinkie Pie.

I would not imagine the mane 6 dying in the series, but I wont say why:

1)Rainbow Dash

2)Rarity

3)Pinkie Pie

4)Applejack

5)Twilight Sparkle

6) Fluttershy

Horrible as it is to contemplate, the most likely order in my view would be:

1. Rainbow Dash - Flight accident

Pushing herself to be the best possible leads to a horrific accident involving Dash, a mid-flight snapped wing, and a building that is no longer standing after having a sonic rainboom go off within its walls.

2. Twilight Sparkle - Stress-induced heart attack

Despite trying to keep herself from worrying about everything, she does so anyway and burns herself out due to stress and a near-sedentary lifestyle of library study.

3. Pinkie Pie - Heart attack due to complications from type 2 diabetes.

Despite being active and energetic, too much sampling of her own buttercream frosting at her workplace leads to some colossal health concerns.

4. Rarity - Murder/Suicide

Being renowned across Equestria as having refined and discerning tastes leads to feelings of insecurity among those closest to her that THEY may not meet her high standards either, leading to a desperate plan that hinges on the notion that if I can't have her, no one can.

5. and 6. Applejack and Fluttershy - old age.

A healthy lifestyle and a life of quiet contemplation, respectively, allow both to outlive the rest and pass away peacefully surrounded by those who love them.

There is one thing I know for certain is that when Meghan McCarthy was asked on Twitter "As an alicorn, will Twilight be immortal and forced to outlive all of her friends?" McCarhty said

"Twilight will not outlive her friends"

Which obviously means that Twilight Sparkle is probably going to die young and in the near future. Only way to be certain she doesn't "outlive her friends". #theskyisfalling

Not sure what order they would die in but I most certainly would know how they would

Fluttershy-Gets mauled to death trying to befriend a bear

Pinkie Pie-Suicide, I have a headcanon that Pinkie has minor depression, but it would worsen over the years which results in her death

Applejack-Farming accident, quite a few people die from tractors

Twilight-Stress causing insanity.

Rainbow Dash and Rarity-?????

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

Rd-Crashed and couldn’t come out of a coma 

AJ- Heatstroke because she works too hard

Flutters-Attacked and eaten by timber wolves  because she was in the Everfree forest D:

Pinkie-Suicide yes I know but have u seen her in Party for one she’ll be too depressed

Rarity-Alcohol poisoning I think she’s the kind of pony who would drink away her promblems 

Twi- Died from old age 

I say they all die of old age together! The power of friendship lives on! Celestia, Luna, Spike, and Discord would all be there, watching their closest friends fade away, while the four of them are either immortal or age slower. The CMCs are also there, but old.

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 1

This topic is totally unacceptable! Besides, I hear that violence that reasonably results in death or serious injury is not allowed on shows like MLP: FiM (though I think it's okay on TV-Y7 FV and TV-PG shows and up).

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

In a no particular order

1. Twilight Sparkle "Frost-dead", Way to Die #293  dies after breathing in pure liquid nitrogen from a tube that had come loose from a cryogenic tank she had failed to fix. 

2. Pinkie Pie "Dead Meat-Eorite", Way To Die #913, a stray meteorite descending towards Equiss strikes Pinkie through the chest, killing her.

3. Rarity "Gone Green"  Way to Die #612, the proud and dead owner of antique green dress containing Paris Green dye (a poisonous dye containing a chemical called copper acetoarsenite, common in rat poison)

4. Rainbow Dash "Bed Buggered", Way to Die #415,Rainbow and Twilight do share  a room together and sleep on the bunk bed Rainbow dies by the top half crashing her.

5. Fluterrshy "Ichiboned", Way to Die #1 basically death by orgasm induced heart attack 

6. Applejack "Colon-gross-opy", Way to Die #730 Baited by Rainbow Dash in a farting contest she decides to stick a can of whipped cream into her butt 

Edited by Rebellious Rainbow
+Pinkie,+Rarity + Rainbow + Fluttershy + Applejack
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2012 at 12:50 PM, Sweets said:

Okay, I'm sick enough to give some actual thought to this :lol:

Twilight would die first.

Cause of Death: "1000 Things to do Before You Die," is the name of the book she read before she went skydiving, which was number 421, I believe. Her parachute was not properly packed, did not open, and she fell to her death.

Then, Pinkie Pie

Cause of Death: Diabetic Shock. All the years of sweets consumption will finally catch up to her and her pancreas will give out, sending her in diabetic shock, inducing a coma she won't be able to come out of.

Next, Rarity.

Cause of Death: Sewing Machine Malfunction. Her sewing machine ends up sewing her to her newest creation, the needle stabbing her through the eye or right through the head, instantly killing her.

This saddens me... Applejack.

Cause of Death: Crushed to Death. By a tree. Come on, after being bucked so many times, one of those trees is sure to give out after one kick too many. Big Mac, he might have been okay, but Applejack's whole body would be crushed. Spine severed and all vitals turned to mush.

Rainbow Dash is next to last.

Cause of Death: Impacted Skull. That's right. She flew fast, but didn't look where she was going, and her busted her skull wide open ramming herself into a building.

And last... Oh god :( ... Fluttershy.

Cause of Death: Heart Attack. Come on, she's such a scaredy cat sometimes, you all agree even if we love da Shy. Her heart's had one scare too many, and fails after stepping hoof outside for the first time since the death of her friends. What scared her? Well... Let's just say the leaf that blew in front of her is being prosecuted for ponyslaughter.

Gonna be quick about this because I don’t like thinking about it:

1. Twilight dies in battle against a villain 
  2. Pinkie dies of illness
  3. Dash dies of injuries or something 
  4. Rarity dies of stress-induced health problems
  5. Applejack dies in her sleep
  6.  Fluttershy dies after convincing Discord to let her go

Pinkie Pie dies first, from choosing to jump into an unsafe wormhole.

Fluttershy dies just after since her voice actor also disappeared in that same wormhole above.

Rarity dies in a plane crash while landing outside Manehattan.

Twilight Sparkle finally gets killed by Tirek, but does so on purpose (in a similar way as Obi-Wan), to justify her quitting the show.

Who's left? I forgot

1. Pinkie Pie: Diabetes 

2. Rainbow Dash: Dangerous stunts

3: Applejack: Overwork or crushed by tree

4: Fluttershy: Heart Attack or Mauled

5: Rarity: Old Age

6: Twilight: Old Age again

But none of these happen to them because they live forever.

• Brohoof 1

In order.

Pinkie Pie would die first from Diabetes.

Rainbow Dash would die from over-exertion next which would make her age faster.

Rarity would die third of old age.

Applejack dies of over-exertion.

Fluttershy dies of old age peacefully.

Twilight never dies since she's an alicorn.