Z.J.A.

33 users have voted

1. 1. What do you do?

• Repeat watching the entire series
    • Stop thinking of MLP until I hear of a new season
    • Go to sleep when a season's done, then wake up when you hear of a new one

Well, beginning of the dry season through May is going to be hectic for me, since I'm finishing up college, but I hope in this dry season to continue to spend plenty of time on the forums with my brony friends, finding some great pony art and vids, read some good fan fictions, and hopefully make some more progress on my first fan fic, "Batmare Begins".  Should be a fun off season, especially with a 26 episode season to look forward to next fall!  :)

I'll probably make more banners and signatures and junk, rewatch ALL pony, watch the new Legend of Korra season, hopefully see Double Rainboom soon, and whatever other epic stuff the brony community makes... :3

Playing God Hand, but in the long run the ponyless time will be spent playing games I have neglected for far too long, such as Final Fantasy VI, Megaman 9, NiGHTS into Dreams, and etc.

i usually hit up Myrtle Beach (which is like small-time vegas here on the southeast coast)  we cruise the strip in my brothers big jacked up truck (yeah were /those/ people xD)  and i read on the beach, swim in the pool/ocean at the campground and go mudding on four wheelers when we get home :3  other than that i mean, small town-- its hang out at the drag strip, or the local burger joint.  or y'know, work now that im a big girl :(

Writing, reading, working, schooling, a lot of stuff. Oh and of course, watching the new series of TopGear that is on. A fanfic I am currently working on may have to be changed thanks to Hasbro's part on Twilicorn. I mean sure, I could keep her a unicorn in it, but personally I feel a bit out of continuity and it just gives me an irky feeling.

What exactly does dry season mean?

(I'm sorry if I sound like a total idiot here. I was assuming it meant something about weather, and I asked my friends and they said what you do in the time that you don't masturbate...)

I will be continuing to enjoy fan material, and I will rewatch episodes. I will also use this forum. I also plan to write fanfictions, and maybe try my hand at making some fan art or fan music eventually.

-Reruns/YouTube episodes. I've seen every episode at least once, and I've seen most episodes 2 or 3 times. Still worth watching them again.

-Equestria.TV. They have movie night every friday, and I'll be watching a lot of them during the breaks.

-Life. Working on getting one.

-Music. Listening to it and making it. I play guitar, and I'll be playing a lot of it over the summer.

-Video games. Self explainatory

-Internet. It's the greatest thing ever.

Start watching the Walking Dead again... the only other tv show currently airing that I care to watch.

It will be hard though. I'm feeling the same anxiety I was feeling at the end of season 2... not looking forward to going through that again. Ponies really are addictive. >_>

Course theres my usual things too, like working out, working on my writings, Second Life, and I really need to get back into painting my Warhammer miniatures.

Being that this is my first dry season since joining the herd, I'm not sure what I'll do. I'll definitely be around here, I'll definitely keep trying to outreach to the bronies on campus, and I'll definitely be rewatching all the old episodes.

As for creative endeavors, I think I'll try my hand at fanfic writing again. I tried once and bit off more than I could chew, but I think I'm willing to try jumping back on the horse (no pun intended). The new episode gave me an interesting fanfic idea about Alicorn lifespans. Plus I'll probably keep working on art. I've been busy lately and the last art I really worked on was those back-and-forths with that mystery pegasister on campus (From my "This. Is. Epic." thread). Really want to step up my game.

However, where I REALLY want to step up my game is finally really getting into music making. I'm slowly getting the acoustic guitar down path, and I really hope I can take some lessons soon (if I have to self learn, I'm up to it *cracks knucles*). Found out the campus has a recording studio in the communications building, so I could record anything I make there.

My biggest goal: Have at least one EqD-worthy original song by the time S4 premiers.

Currently I would play random games, mostly battlefield and AA, read books, maybe read fanfics, browse these forums, and eagerly await season 4(as well as GS5).

Edited by --Eve--

Honestly, the dry spells are not-so-noticeable as I have a full-time job that pretty much eats up my time & usually prevents me from seeing the episodes just as they come out anyway.

But in the absence of ponies, I'll rewatch old ponies, work on my toy collection, read & try to make more brony friends. (:

I've never been in this position with MLP:FiM before.  I used the last off season to view the remaining episodes from seasons 1 and 2 I didn't see before.  But now that season 3 is over, I no longer have unwatched episodes to catch up on.  So I'll probably spend some more of my time here recalling the highs and lows of season 3, speculating on where season 4 will take us, and just talking about things in general. 

• Brohoof 3

Well, I'll be watching other stuff I'm into, work on my artwork, writing my stories a ton more than I currently do, playing videogames, browse the internet, excercise... I'm sort of confused with the topic title though, I don't exactly know what kind of answer you're looking for.

Aside from homework and studying, I have a few things to catch up on now that I can finally sleep in on Saturdays. For starters, I still need to finish Background Pony by shortskirtsandexplosions, and have a bunch of video games to both buy and complete. Good thing Luigi Mansion: Dark Moon and Animal Crossing: New Leaf is almost on the horizon.

Also: tumblr. Lots. And lots. Of tumblr.

The comics, writing some fanfics, and of course, Equestria Girls, the spin-off show featuring humanized versions of the MLP: FiM characters.

Yes, I'd take anything to help me deal with the pony-drought, even a spin-off show featuring humanized ponies. I mean after all, even if Twilight and her friends are humans who go to high-school, they're still Twilight and her friends, right? Plus, I'd rather a humanized Twilight than a Princess Twilight.

Edited by Commander_PonyShep

-looks it up- oh thats what is means

pretty much what i usually do, i have lots of time my hands

video games - cod, mario and luigi super star saga, mario 64 and its rom hacks, super mario world and its rom hacks, pokemon emerald and its rom hacks,

hang with friends

Equestria Daily

random mlp youtube videos

watch the seasons again

watch dragonball z

the possibilities are endless

MLP is not my whole life or online life but I enjoy the show

and the fandom that comes with it minus the clopping fics/pics i see....

I have anime/manga and some light gaming and role playing but

also fanfics (which im not writing)  and fanart on the side.  Which i also

read a ton of books so that helps!