You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

Rarity and Applejack are tied for my favorite pony. I liked Rarity longer though, so she would probably be the one to kiss me. (I wish it could be both though.)

I would be super happy for the rest of my life. :D My depression would end, and I would stop being suicidal because I got kissed by Rarity (and maybe Applejack too.) I mean I would remember that moment every time I'm down.

I imagine being kissed by those two all the time though. 

OK so.

Pinkie pie and me just bouncing around 

She suddenly stops and kisses me just as suddenly.

My brain:

-"No, really, am I dreaming? Did she just...?"

-"Ohmygosh I think she just"

-"I just got kissed. I GOT KISSED"

-"But that means she feels... oh god but do I feel the same way? Never thought of her that way but it's PINKIE"

A milion other thoughts, mostly trying to figure out WHY she did what she did, keep on flowing through my mind. Why me? Does she love me or did she pull a prank on me? Did I actually go insane and start seeing things? And so on.

Meanwhile on the outside, I show no reaction whatsoever. LITERALLY no reaction. "ColonVee.exe has stopped working" kind of no reaction.

She looks at me a little bit worried and says "Are you ok, Vee?"

Thoughts multiply exponentially since I now have to find an appropriate answer to that question. Brain asplode. Only one thing left to do.

Hug Pinkie as tightly as equinely possible, trot off in the sunset.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm? Being girl-kissed by Luna either as a human or my ponysona? That sounds hot enough to me. I'm pretty open-minded.

This ship is cute and probably accurate to what I'd be doing.

luna_and_twilight__kiss__by_whitecloud72

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

honestly i would just be putty in vinyl's hands if she kisses me. ill just melt completely. unable to even move. i love it. @_@

honestly i would just be putty in vinyl's hands if she kisses me. ill just melt completely. unable to even move. i love it. @_@

yes im that much in love with vinyl. 

yes im that much in love with vinyl. 

human and pony versions.

ALRIGHT. If Twilight/Fluttershy/Applejack/Rainbow Dash kissed me? 

4 things

1.) I would probably scream

2.) Hug them

3.) Throw them away

4.) Capture them and keep it forever hue hue

Wonder "What the hell is Derpy doing in my room?" Then eventually figure out I couldn't care less, and hug her like there's no tomorrow :3

If it were Vinyl, same thing, then listen to dubstep B)

If it were Octavia, same thing, then go play music with her :wub: