Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

4 minutes ago, Yumekai said:

8/10 i'm not much of a person for anime but still cute.

This has a pmv also but i feel like just putting on the song

if you want the pmv here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuRmwJRRqwQ

Definitely very good. I give 8/10 /)^3^(\ (don't worry I do not rate songs like IGN reviews games lol)

And I see Mr. Nichijou over here has sniped me, so I will refrain from posting any song -.-

9 minutes ago, The Cynical Lone Wolf said:

N/A no song

LMAO the point was for you to rate Fillypino's song! >.<

Here, you guys want a song? I'll give ya what I've been listening to on loop for like 30 minutes so far:

• Brohoof 1

So much to catch up still. Well, I did some!

Beastie Boys: 6/10. Huh. Rap/rock/punk-ish music. Very different from what I'd usually listen to, but it has some good qualities.

The Sword: 7/10. Some pretty nice hard rock (it is hard rock, right?).

Gary Moore: 10/10. A classic.

Gnaw Their Tongues: Subjective: 3/10. Objective: ?/10. ”That heavy metal music is just noise”. This is closer to ”just noise”, but I can still hear some musical qualities in this. This very much seems like an aquired taste, one that I have not aquired, so I don't like it. As for an objective score... Um, I don't really know which criteria I would use to judge it.

Dance Gavin Dance: 4/10. The singer sounds whiny. This is like, happy punk music that tries to be energetic but fails? The drumming is not too bad, but the guitars are meh and the vocals are bad, and the atmosphere is weirdly happy, which doesn't really work for this song.

Sabaton: 5/10. Metal balads rarely work, and this is no exception. A lot of what makes metal good is gone in many metal balads. This one is too simple, lacks power, and lacks energy. It might not be bad, but it's not really good either.

Vintage Trouble: 6/10. It's okay, I suppose.

Black Sabbath: 8/10. You can really feel the blues influences in this song.

Sophia Anne Caruso: 6/10. The arrangement is good, although it's very focused on the vocals. The singer clearly has some skill, yet she sounds rather young... She has great potential, and in a few years I'd be interested in seeing her sing this song (or, well, hearing her). Overall, good song, but the singer is a bit too young (for now).

Rainbow: 8/10. Dio! Good energy and overall enjoyable song.

Hunchback of Notre Dame (Swedish): 8/10. The English version is better.

Lucky Star the Trooper: 2/10. Sacrilege? Maybe.

Bloodborne: 8/10. It's nice.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: 4/10. It had potential but ended up being somewhat annoying.

Dio: 8/10 or 9/10. Dio!

2CELLOS: 6/10. The ”Whole Lotta Love” rendition doesn't reall work. The Beethoven parts are pretty good though (though it lacks power, which is a shame, since it's his 5th Symphony, one of the most powerful pieces of classical music).

Iron Maiden Banjo: 5/10. The banjo is ap retty cool instrument. Unfortunately, it doesn't really work for this cover. The flute (or whichever instrument that is) didn't work either..

Russkaja: 7/10 or 8/10. It's interesting. Lots of melodies, energy, folk, and ska influences.

Steve'n'Seagulls: 6/10. Great song performed without much energy or power. It gets a bit better near the end.

Rednex: 6/10. Disregarding the lyrics the actual music isn't too bad. The instrumental music is better than the singing.

Touhou: 4/10. It's slightly annoying. Shame, since the original music it's based on is great.

Death Devil Maddy Candy: 3/10. Sounds dirty, and not in a good way. Mediocre singing (and kind of whiny at times), guitars that mostly sound loud without adding too much energy or interesting melodies.

Final Fantasy: Matoya's Cave: 6/10. Wow, that's a poor remix... The original is much better. This has a very ”midi” sound. Unfortunate. The original is a 9.

Fire Emblem: 8/10. Not the best rendition of the music, but still really good.

Bendy och Bläckmaskinen: 7/10. The piano is nice and overall the song is pretty fun.

Demon's Souls: 8/10. Atmospheric and emotional.

Lordi: Beast Loose In Paradise: 6/10. Generic Lordi song. Catchy, but not much else.

Helloween: 7/10. It's pretty good.

Lordi: Kita: 7/10. It's Lordi. Catchy, but not terribly varied, original, or technical.

Nichijou: 4/10. It's kind of annoying.

Seagulls: 5/10. Kind of repetitive, the singing isn't very good, and it almost gets annoying.

Okay, that's enough for now. One final review:

K-ON!: 4/10. I find it slightly annoying.