Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OCs Theme Song

Nightfall

If this topic has been made, then it's my fault for making this one.

If you can post links, then do so please. And try to keep it all clean.

For Nightfall, I feel like Crashed by Daughtry is the theme song. It could be talking about the NightBlade ship or anything else really, but I feel that it provides the power that Nightfall has. It's inspiring, rocky, and all around awesome.

• Brohoof 1

A brohoof to anypony who can guess my theme(quote it).

A brohoof to anypony who can guess my theme(quote it).

i don't quite know but it sounds like something from (superman returns) but then again i could be wrong

it's a long story to explain why this is his theme but you can probably give a good guess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8vBgarugCg

• Brohoof 2

Ohhhh, i see the copy if my videogaming post you did there!

nah i'll let it here, heres my oc theme.

Represents my seriusness and sadness of living in a world i dont want to

Edited by 1mlpfim

Seeing how his name is Radio Head, it'd have to be a Radiohead song. This song, in particular, is kind of ominous.

Here's the theme song for my OC "Black Rose" :

It's kind of an irony sort of song. Because in the movie which the song came from, the lyrics were talking about how a girl hates her parents because her mother (who is now dead) passed on an incurable "disease" to her daughter, and her father because he never let her go outside the boundaries of her own home. Black Rose actually loves her mother, but is in a similar situation where she can't leave her home. Her theme kinda foreshadow's Rose's future, and how she would soon grow to realize the real reason why her mother never lets her come in contact with anypony.

This fits to my OC Lily.

Lily is based like a evil, mean, dubstep character. She has brothers and sisters too. She kicks over younger fillies and steal what they have. What Lily says is "Whatever you want, snatch it quick while nobodys looking." She is a devilish character. Nobody messes with her. She is the future ruler of the land. Well thats what she thinks.

i don't quite know but it sounds like something from (superman returns) but then again i could be wrong

Nope, sorry. I can sort of see where you would get that though. Here's the real theme:

Nope, sorry. I can sort of see where you would get that though. Here's the real theme:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtVXAugaSm0

i have never really seen star Trek but okay that's cool

when i heard the start i just thought superman returns

• 2 weeks later...

My OC is a bulky Earth pony with a nac for mining, so I think the video below is appropriate.

I promise I'm not even close to being that full of myself though. ;)

Edited by Prominer44