Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OCs Theme Song

Nightfall

I have allot of OC's...but I think I'll just post the ones I use most often...

So...here comes a bunch of spoilers...

Fire Sky

Flame Dancer

Star Song

Light Diamond

Arrowleaf

Ocean Wind

I may be returning to this for the rest of my OC's...I don't really expect anyone to listen to all of these songs either...but still...there they are  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm. I have 3 OC's but that's okay. I can post a song for each of them. I won't post links to them as I made pages for them in the OC archive.

My first OC Akira's theme song would have to be Suigentou no Yoru. I love the song, and I think it really fits who he is with his cool, chill personality and all.

My second OC is Noriko. I'm thinking her OC theme song would be Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru. It's just such a beautiful song, and it's fun. Her personality/character matches really well with the sound of this song.

My third OC's name is Koemi. Her theme song is Period, by Chemistry. There's just something about this song that I love. It's almost inspirational. When I think of my OC Koemi, this song instantly comes to mind. It represents her, and how she is a good friend. I don't know, I'm bad at putting stuff like this into words. I can't get the link to work for this video, but it's a Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood opening, so some of you may recognize it. 

Edited by ReverseFaller

Most of the songs that come to mind for me are what would play if he got into a fight, he dosen't go looking for fights but he has a bit mouth but he luckily is skilled enough is magic to knock most opponents on their ass if they ever try anything with him.

http://youtu.be/ZYssyfrFGfY

Funny, I actually wrote lyrics to my OC's theme. This would be it. I wish I had the ability to actually create a full song for him, but instead, I have to hear it in my head.

I'm writing up a gypsy OC now for the Empire, so it's theme would probably be Pinkie's Brew or the Gypsy Bard. I've always liked gypsies for whatever reason.

Hm...that's a tough one. Since the only current "OC" I have to work with is my own ponysona, I'ma have to go with something thrashy and aggressive. I think this song probably sums up Lowline's demeanor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iogo35GvYtE

...And if by some chance you're touchy about language, just ponify in your mind it as "Bucking Hostile". ;)

It's pretty lame of me to use a theme from a videogame, but it suits my OC pretty well.

I think the song is pretty creative and fast paced, which is pretty much my OC in a nutshell.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm still looking for the official song for my OC, but after much research, I believe this song is the definitive version of defining Swift Star in music...

Swift Star at it's best!

cool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jp

Edited by DXSilverX

• 2 weeks later...

Hm... It'll probably be 'Dove sono i bei momenti' (Where are the good moments) from Mozart's 'Le nozze di Figaro' (The Marriage of Figaro)... Just for the first line mainly, not much from the rest.  :derp: 

Ooh... Seems like this version has the score for the vocal line too...  :muffins:

My OC Speedster is supposed to be addicted to speed so that's why a dubstep song fits.

This one fits since in the beginning it says "start me up and that part with speed so hard they call the cops". I was looking for a darkstep song but this actually fits too.

Or this song,

If he would get into a fight then this song bellow.