Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OCs Theme Song

Nightfall

• 6 months later...

I has no idea where to place this. Please move if needed.

Post a link to a song that is basically your OC's theme song and song and give an explanation why! :D

My OC Supernova's theme song would either have to be Paperchase by Brookes Brothers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZvuaaGmg_M

Because of it's high energy and fast pace. :P

Or it could be Turns by TheAsianGuy:

Because it's so cool.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

these 2 OC are based on the character in the video so it only natureal the the song in the vidoe are their theme song

Scarletrose

6bfdac689eef83f3b5bf1003e96a9757.png

theme song:

Frost lullaby

82a9d28f432cf0587adc1f827c287881.png

theme song: 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My OC Sky Warden has this song as his theme song. Kitaro : Heaven and Earth. Enjoy the formidable beauty!

I'm not sure if it's the right link. I just copied that from YouTube because usually I listen to it in MP3.

Well, yes. That's what I call as music. It has meanings and invokes imaginations. Honestly I've never watched the video. I just listen to it in MP3, but I can see every scenery, every feeling, and meaning. As if it has a lyric. If you can't get it, it's a story about the Earth and Heaven. Even though they're very different, the Earth is a place for mortals but it's a lively place, while Heaven is a place for immortals (Goddesses, or any other Chinese heavenly thingy) but very quiet, slow, and calm.

It starts with a wise character who adores the Earth. The firm mountain, the lively and graceful forest, etc. Then he stares up at the sky and adores it as well. The peace, glory, serenity, freedom, space, etc. Then the wise in the story cried (you may note that sad part) why Earth and Heaven can't be one. They're a perfect match. They complete each other, but they're separated by the world, by their destiny. The character only looks at them one by one, not at the same time. Then the character realize that they're actually not separated, but connected to each other in balance and harmony (this is where the music turns awesome). They're pulling each other. In an eternal dance of balance and harmony. When the illusions of this world is cleared from our gaze, the true beauty of two different (even opposite) things, can be found.

Two different sides, completing and balancing each other in harmony. Perfect match.

Well, I use this song as my OC's theme song because it fits my OC a lot. :lol:

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

My theme song is Rainbow Factory...

This song is really epic! It really captures the mean nature of my OC! Especially when I TAKE OVER THE RAINBOW FACOTRY ITSELF!!!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, my OC Brazen Wrench is very loosely based off the engineer from TF2, so despite me trying to be original and creative, I can't really think about any song other than this when I think of her.

Edited by Spess
  • Brohoof 2

Well, while we're still at it, I'll give everybody my most valued 2 OC's theme songs first.

SPLINTER :

:3 No comments. 

LINUS :

He kills, he's fast, he deserves this. A lot. :P

So, that's all. If I ever have anymore well developed OC's with theme songs I'll come back.

• Brohoof 1

here are 2 of my oc Amduscias and Moontear and there theme song

Amduscias

post-7469-0-97722100-1346604043_thumb.png

i don't why this is his theme song i just know that it just go with him

Moontear

post-7469-0-88711100-1357415993_thumb.jpg

and i chooes this song for her theme song becaues no one likes her.

• Brohoof 1

All six  of my main OCs all have theme songs of their own, but I made those, and they have no lyrics.

For my Ponysona, Satyr, this song is the most perfect song for him:

For my other OC, Myriad Alloy, this fits her most:

For my Ponysona's father, Silus, I have this:

For my Ponysona's unwanted wife, Cynthia, I have this:

And yes, I love Abney Park

And I also do not know how to add the actual video to the post, sorry

• Brohoof 1

Actually yes but i haven't released it yet. Saving it for the last song on my eventual third album. "Freewave in Equestria". Basically a cut up acapella of Tom Petty's Freefallin on a progressive house cover. I've found that rearranging the lyrics basically tells the story of my relationship with MLP ("I'm gonna leave this world for awhile") and my difficult relationship with my daughter (i'm serious,it magically works). Plus it's cool just to have Tom say "there's Freewave running through the valley" and "I'm Freeeeeeeeeeeee". Only hope he won't hunt me down and kill me/sue me.  :blink:    

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I have like two good songs that both my OCs could have. Appletart's song describes her personality to her friends, and Red Dawn's song describes how she is to her friends or just a random song.

Appletart:

Hero by Nickelback

Red Dawn

My Turn by Hoobastank

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

(Not sure if this is the right section. If it isn't please tell me? c: )

A lot of people like choosing theme songs for their characters.

What would your OC's theme song be?

For Nuclear Neurotic, it believe it would be

• Brohoof 2

Hmmmm...

For Kaos Wind, I guess it would be Anything I'm Not, by Lenka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFXJhcaEW84&list=FLTXcpFKTf5QBAMIRhbpFeHA&index=10

'Cause she has always wanted to be unique, and different from the rest of the crowd.

And for Nightshadow, it'd be Renegade, by Paramore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMEBCK0Zzv8&list=FLTXcpFKTf5QBAMIRhbpFeHA&index=22

'Cause this song is freakin' awesome, and she's always traveling from place to place, never satisfied.

(edited)

Ok, now that Amber has a defined personality and name, I think this theme song is a lot more fitting. I've always found that the pan flute produces a beautiful and curious sound. I can't say the song fits her perfectly, but I think it does reflect her natural curiosity and soft-spokenness . (plus the fact I really enjoy this song...)

(At least it wasn't the ghost Nappa theme!)

Edited by Celtore

(edited)

hmm.... well, id have to say that for NightShade and Crimson Flame it would have to be Falling In by Lifehouse. Its mine and my boyfreinds song, so im using it for our ponysona OCs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhdN3rndQwo

For Deja Vu it is Storm by Lifehouse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_jSSVJwGek

Edited by MyShiningArmor